Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

MR BEAN

Rookie
Even movies from conservative "The Daily Wire"
I like watching the Daily Wire, so this saddens me. Could be a coincidence I suppose.
I haven't subscribed to their subsciption service yet. But from what I've heard their movies are very violent
It's nice that they don't have left wing propaganda though

msedge_yMm7atjE7J.png

2000 Mules
(haven't watched it and don't know anything about the director. Coincidence or not, one eye symbolism on movie poster as well here)

msedge_BTvMbPpr44.png

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
SAKI... =0)

Just make you post your sources. Not sure if are aware this is a highly US public official: Nancy Pelosi - Speak of the House. (but I am sure you know who she is...)

You NEVER EVER KNOW who is "lurking" on here. Big Brother is always watching...for celebrities are one thing BUT with government officials (mainly of high status); just remember to quote or post links to your source(s). It not worth down the road to have some fanatic, nut job or whatever come back to track you down or haunt for posting pics without the link.

I saw this pic not that long ago...and Honestly not surprised!!!! In fact, nothing about the 1-EYE sign surprises me.

Have a good week! =0)
Have you ever heard of people here being tracked down irl due to posts?

Mini Contini

Established
don't know it's kinda off topic, but many sacrifices in these days in music industry and cinema, one of the Yes members die and one of the Depeche Mode members die too , plus actor Ray Liotta die in his sleep
Vaccine injury?