Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Cont

(Either Transhumanism type image or demonic possession, two beings sharing one body. These kind of eyes also make an appearance in his music video: here.)

(Masonic pillars + eye of providence)

(Masonic pillars again. Eye on pillow. Struggling to figure out who the guy in the portrait is but he looks like one of America's forefathers, most of which were Masons. Video here)

Last edited:
He has strong links to Jay-Z, he's most likely her handler now. Looks like he has skull + crossbone patterns on his trousers as well. Did she have to divorce her ex-husband and get a handler instead, to get the huge promotion for her latest album she recently released? The middle pic you posted looks like she's thinking "Shit, was it actually worth leaving my husband to sell a few more albums and now be treated like a slave...?"

Edit: Here's another pic with the skull and bones more visible on his left leg (to symbolise death stalking her?).

He looks like a creepy guy following her in other photos of them together, rather than a happy couple in love.

She has a tattoo of Saturn as well (plus that earring, they're so blatant with all these signs now). Not sure when she got the tattoo, but I believe it's recent. She's releasing new music videos later this week, I'm expecting a hell of a lot of Satanic imagery in them.

Last edited:
All of these images are single frame flashed subliminal images from this lyric video:

(^Looks like a creepy lizard/snake type face to me, can anyone else see it or is that a stretch of the imagination? I've tried to draw (badly) what I think it looks like below)

I'm also wondering if the black pulsating thing throughout the video could possibly be representing graphine oxide, although this video did come out a while ago in 2014. I was wondering if the pulsating of it is meant to be signifying it reacting/vibrating to a heart beating while it travels through the blood stream (in other points of the video it looks like there are microbes in the background). I might be over thinking this though.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
He has strong links to Jay-Z, he's most likely her handler now. Looks like he has skull + crossbone patterns on his trousers as well. Did she have to divorce her ex-husband and get a handler instead, to get the huge promotion for her latest album she recently released? The middle pic you posted looks like she's thinking "Shit, was it actually worth leaving my husband to sell a few more albums and now be treated like a slave...?"

Edit: Here's another pic with the skull and bones more visible on his left leg (to symbolise death stalking her?).

He looks like a creepy guy following her in other photos of them together, rather than a happy couple in love.

She has a tattoo of Saturn as well (plus that earring, they're so blatant with all these signs now). Not sure when she got the tattoo, but I believe it's recent. She's releasing new music videos later this week, I'm expecting a hell of a lot of Satanic imagery in them.
yes you're right eh eh

Maes17

Superstar

So adele is the next victim? Pushed media puppet?

So adele is the next victim? Pushed media puppet?
Depends what you mean saying victim. I'm not sure she will die soon, but I think she has sold her dignity and integrity to the music industry to ensure her longer term success and push. She'll likely be doing things she doesn't want to do and doesn't believe in, but that almighty dollar will keep rolling into her bank account to make up for it. I think her new boyfriend is there to babysit her and make sure she doesn't step out of line, than actually be a genuine partner. I'm guessing that's partly why her (now ex) husband had to get cut off. Also she is currently 33 (and is 33 when this latest album is being released), and the Satan worshippers consider that special number for various reasons.

Source for the last part of that image: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/NC_045512

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Depends what you mean saying victim. I'm not sure she will die soon, but I think she has sold her dignity and integrity to the music industry to ensure her longer term success and push. She'll likely be doing things she doesn't want to do and doesn't believe in, but that almighty dollar will keep rolling into her bank account to make up for it. I think her new boyfriend is there to babysit her and make sure she doesn't step out of line, than actually be a genuine partner. I'm guessing that's partly why her (now ex) husband had to get cut off. Also she is currently 33 (and is 33 when this latest album is being released), and the Satan worshippers consider that special number for various reasons.

Source for the last part of that image: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/NC_045512
Thank ya. That answered my question
:)