Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Aamy

Star
All i can say its that we see a sort of spirit, and behind this thing, there is a sort of pentagram. But i cant say anything else, because you surely already know this

TrustNo1

Established
All i can say its that we see a sort of spirit, and behind this thing, there is a sort of pentagram. But i cant say anything else, because you surely already know this
Yeah I get the general stuff like that but I’ve heard the spirit(?) holding the necklace in that certain way means something that I don’t know.

Maldarker

Star
Yeah I get the general stuff like that but I’ve heard the spirit(?) holding the necklace in that certain way means something that I don’t know.
the hand is usually holding a scale balance beam not sure what the necklace represents

~JC~

Veteran
The following screencaps featuring illuminati/freemason imagery are from 'Outkast - I like the way you move' music video

At one point the camera travels through some corridors and three paintings are shown, the first one seems to show a royal looking figure or aristocrat. Does anyone know if these are based on real paintings (if so do you know the origin/their names), or if they're made up?

screencaps is when you insert captures of moving images (videos) so you can reference a point or an idea, not whole videos - FYI

screencaps is when you insert captures of moving images (videos) so you can reference a point or an idea, not whole videos - FYI
Did you not see the rest of my post with the multiple screenshots with notes after the embedded Youtube video? The video was just there so people could watch the source video the screenshots were grabbed from, I wasn't implying that it was also a screencap.

~JC~

Veteran
Did you not see the rest of my post with the multiple screenshots with notes after the embedded Youtube video? The video was just there so people could watch the source video the screenshots were grabbed from, I wasn't implying that it was also a screencap.
damnit, I can't see any of your screenshots for some reason. Mybad! wth tho?? :(

~JC~

Veteran
Some jackass’s sign of Kyle Rittenhouse outside the courthouse.
645083B7-D986-4E93-8E16-240DBB97CFF1.jpeg
I just thought it was odd way to display him with that “OK” (yeah ok) hand signal.