Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Aamy

Star
lol
kpop stars trying to be black
Ah shit ! I read wrong sorry xD i read come back. Oh god my eyes. Anyway, lol which personnality tries to be black? Jessi? She is rapper so...

Kpop idols or stars love to use black music, black trend etc... but they dont give black people enough credibility unforutunately

TrustNo1

Established
Ah shit ! I read wrong sorry xD i read come back. Oh god my eyes. Anyway, lol which personnality tries to be black? Jessi? She is rapper so...

Kpop idols or stars love to use black music, black trend etc... but they dont give black people enough credibility unforutunately
Yeah this Jessi character is trying to copy the black style. I see many other kpop stars doing the same as well—dance, impersonation, style.
Being a rapper doesn’t automatically mean your acting black though, if that makes sense?
The irony is strong in kpop though, they act like those they hate the most//dark skinned//while trying to be white.
man! It reminds me of my white classmate who spoke up in class about Asians being the most racist, not white ppl.

is Jess supposed to be the biggest thing right now?

Aamy

Star
Yeah this Jessi character is trying to copy the black style. I see many other kpop stars doing the same as well—dance, impersonation, style.
Being a rapper doesn’t automatically mean your acting black though, if that makes sense?
The irony is strong in kpop though, they act like those they hate the most//dark skinned//while trying to be white.
man! It reminds me of my white classmate who spoke up in class about Asians being the most racist, not white ppl.

Her mv was months ago, but it hit hard. So hard. Her come back was a success. Litteraly. But I dont know what is she doing right now. She is a lot on tv shows, or doings Mvs, Jessi is really appreciate outside of Korean. Koreans like her too, but she is very different for them, so her personality match more with foreigners. I think she is someone in the industry ( even if we all know that in reality they are slaves, but even into this, there is hierarchy so...)

Yes some koreans rappers love mimicking black men xD even singers !

They even tried to twerk like black women. They used reaggeton too

TrustNo1

Established
Her mv was months ago, but it hit hard. So hard. Her come back was a success. Litteraly. But I dont know what is she doing right now. She is a lot on tv shows, or doings Mvs, Jessi is really appreciate outside of Korean. Koreans like her too, but she is very different for them, so her personality match more with foreigners. I think she is someone in the industry ( even if we all know that in reality they are slaves, but even into this, there is hierarchy so...)

Yes some koreans rappers love mimicking black men xD even singers !

They even tried to twerk like black women. They used reaggeton too
Interesting. Well we know singers don’t become popular organically so someone must be pushing her.
I think she’s different because she grew up in the states, but was still young enough to blend into the kpop crowd.

im curious though, who is considered to be the “god”of kpop—— like having a Michael Jackson status/legacy

Aamy

Star
Interesting. Well we know singers don’t become popular organically so someone must be pushing her.
I think she’s different because she grew up in the states, but was still young enough to blend into the kpop crowd.

im curious though, who is considered to be the “god”of kpop—— like having a Michael Jackson status/legacy
Yes thats right, it remind me Jay Park who were mad about Korean standards and laws, because he was used to American habits. Jessi did multiple surgeries to gain followers. Korean standards beauty is awful and give so much pressure. Beauty is a problem everywhere
Boa was big too one time ago. But when she tries to do her come-back recently, i thought it wasn't the same. There are symbolism too, but it didnt hit like Jessi or others singers.
Its simple in Korea BTS are everywhere, all over the place, they are others groups but they arent still famous like them. They are all in this type of stuff.

TrustNo1

Established
Yes thats right, it remind me Jay Park who were mad about Korean standards and laws, because he was used to American habits. Jessi did multiple surgeries to gain followers. Korean standards beauty is awful and give so much pressure. Beauty is a problem everywhere
Boa was big too one time ago. But when she tries to do her come-back recently, i thought it wasn't the same. There are symbolism too, but it didnt hit like Jessi or others singers.
Its simple in Korea BTS are everywhere, all over the place, they are others groups but they arent still famous like them. They are all in this type of stuff.
No besides bts.
there is usually this “god” status for an artist who defines kpop. I’ve heard some names but forgot specifically who

Aamy

Star
1636263669132.png

1636263879100.png

1636263993247.png

1636264095368.png

This guy always play the rich bad boy with some troubles or "sad" past, which is explains with the main lead act how he is today. Erm. So cliche I know. Of course, he will meet an angel, coming from heaven who will change him in better of course, and you will have a perfect oppa. ( he was supposed to shoot the drama the heirs. Its was his main role, do you see his clothes please? Leopard print? And its not only a piece)

See? This man ( and so many others actors unfortunately) is always portraying this cliche main lead, since several years now. And i only gave two examples. Its incredible that this guy plays this type of roles everytime, since he is apparently a beta sex slaves too.

Aamy

Star
No besides bts.
there is usually this “god” status for an artist who defines kpop. I’ve heard some names but forgot specifically who
I dont know then, but i wonder which group can surpass bts one day. They take all the place its insane. They are black pinks boys versions i swear. They are all over the place.

queen82

Star

don't know but she's born in the Us near Ny , so maybe she was influenced by that

TrustNo1

Established
View attachment 65122

View attachment 65123

View attachment 65124

View attachment 65125

This guy always play the rich bad boy with some troubles or "sad" past, which is explains with the main lead act how he is today. Erm. So cliche I know. Of course, he will meet an angel, coming from heaven who will change him in better of course, and you will have a perfect oppa. ( he was supposed to shoot the drama the heirs. Its was his main role, do you see his clothes please? Leopard print? And its not only a piece)

See? This man ( and so many others actors unfortunately) is always portraying this cliche main lead, since several years now. And i only gave two examples. Its incredible that this guy plays this type of roles everytime, since he is apparently a beta sex slaves too.
Yeah I loved watching boys over flowers, but it just gets more cringe with his other shows

queen82

Star

AmazingGrace

Established
League of Legends Arcane dethrones Squid Game as Netflix #1
One of the most played games finally released a tv series. As always with LoL, it's full of symbolism.
1636455278408.png
1636455508978.png
A pub owned by father figure of main child protagonists has a sign that looks like an eye.
1636455594858.png
The story so far follows 2 main plotlines.
1. Two sisters (orphans) and their friends, fighting for a better life. Since players of LoL already know how they'll end I don't consider this to be a spoiler, but basically the younger one becomes a sociopathic killer, because of stuff she went through, and probably also because she became a test subject of a scientist who's developing new illegal drugs.
2. Story of two scientists who will invent hextech, a way to harness magic through science/technology (but basically from crystals).

The following screencaps featuring illuminati/freemason imagery are from 'Outkast - I like the way you move' music video

At one point the camera travels through some corridors and three paintings are shown, the first one seems to show a royal looking figure or aristocrat. Does anyone know if these are based on real paintings (if so do you know the origin/their names), or if they're made up?

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
she's no more the queen of rap, Cardi B is the new queen ..anyway always know she's an illuminati tool
Oh you know they are all the same now. Megan, Cardi B, Doja Cat... its all the same to me, there isnt Queen of rap in their industry. They are all programmed to become one, or the replacement to the others. Megan is taking more place than Cardi in this moment for example, so...

The illuminati thing for me was very conspiracy theory and nothing more when i was a teenager. And i was a big atheist, so i loved listen Nicki Minaj like Drake in my teenage moments, so imagine when i start ti check who wasn't involved in this stuff. Its after i understood the harsh reality. I remembered saying to myself when i really discovered these things :" Not Ariana. Not her. Too innocent, impossible to do this" i was so ... i dont even have words.