Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

saki

Star
Crystal Rose Pierce Invites Users to "Protect Your Privates" on Blockchain Social Media
1619320136358.png

An interview with one of the most powerful women in blockchain and the key to cracking mass adoption of decentralized social media.

morpho

Rookie
Brock Pierce as in the guy who ran the pedo grooming place creepily named "DEN" (Digital Entertainment Network, but... still) together with Bryan Singer and super creep Marc Collins Rector. Sure, he washed his hands when the heat turned on him but he knew.

So this Crystal person is throwing up Illuminati signs in photo shoots and is connected by association (one step away) to 90's/early 2000's pedo rings. I would not trust her to protect my anything. Also her husband wants to become POTUS and create a America 2.0 with crypto UBI.

Shady, shady people.

saki

Star
Brock Pierce as in the guy who ran the pedo grooming place creepily named "DEN" (Digital Entertainment Network, but... still) together with Bryan Singer and super creep Marc Collins Rector. Sure, he washed his hands when the heat turned on him but he knew.

So this Crystal person is throwing up Illuminati signs in photo shoots and is connected by association (one step away) to 90's/early 2000's pedo rings. I would not trust her to protect my anything. Also her husband wants to become POTUS and create a America 2.0 with crypto UBI.

Shady, shady people.
...glad you weighed-in on this chick and her 'shadiness'..... I had never heard of her until that image popped up in my daily newsfeed...

Journeyman

Established
...glad you weighed-in on this chick and her 'shadiness'..... I had never heard of her until that image popped up in my daily newsfeed...
Very dodgy. A look at Brock Pierce's wiki is enough to set the alarm bells ringing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce

Starts at Disney, raises 88m usd in funding at 18 for DEN, very suspect fellow directors, rumours followed everywhere. There's a lot more images online that could be posted here. I think the pair of them are very much in the gang.

Yiannis Ntoes

Established
The Independent Spirit Awards Began With … Witches Sacrificing a Virgin In a Black Magic Ritual

Over 100 In Film Community Sign Polanski Petition

she fulfills all the requirements of her location.

Yiannis Ntoes

Established