Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Dodo

Rookie
The Strokes seem to be on the 'allseeingeye' circuit. I mean really.. WTF? This comes after I had previously sent this to VC last year:

View attachment 31159

Take a look at their show posters now:

View attachment 31160
View attachment 31161
View attachment 31163
Oh. And I'm just throwing this one up for good measure. Another 'subtle' pic
View attachment 31164
Meanwhile, Casablancas (who controls the whole band) also has an alternate identity of a vampire. But he claims it's 'good'
He also wears a Masonic ring, and him and Albert Hammond Jr. went to the most expensive and elitist private finishing school in the world called Le Rosey in Switzerland. What a shit show. So much for him pretending to be against the status quo or wanting out. And this is their come back? Someone please tell them that all of this garbage has already been done to death for the last 10 years. Man...
I know i'm late but I was looking for casablancas related posts, i've been listening to his music for a long long time and there are so many messages/imagery. I think I might make a thread about it because there's so many things to say about casablancas and the elite. (btw his father is the former of Elite but I guess you already know)

There was a website a long time ago talking about the strokes being illuminati but he missed a lot of things imo, still a good documentation you should check it out he posted many illuminati pictures related : https://the-strokes-are-illuminati.tumblr.com/

I'm not sure but I feel like he broke free from it and that might explain why he splitted from the group and started solo career + the voidz (for example in 11th dimension he says something like "that's all i'm gonna say before they come knocking at my door", it was censored in many of his live performances)

Edit : out of the blue not 11th dimension sorry

There's also this live from SNL he did recently where he added some interesting lyrics to the song "the adults are talking" about "unelected power" (biden hello?), the video got removed from youtube but you can find it on reddit or listen to the audio version on youtube.

The lyrics in this song are also intriguing :
-"We are tryin' hard to get your attention "
-"Don't go there 'cause you'll never return "
-"And then you did something wrong and you said it was great
And now you don't know how you could ever complain "
-"No more askin' questions or excuses
Information's here
Here and everywhere"

Maybe i'm reading it wrong but I felt like there might be a hidden message in this song

I love his music and I want to believe he is warning us about it now that he broke free from it, check for exemple this video where he came with a bulletproof vest as a metaphor, he says "we live an invisible war my friend".

Last edited:

Dodo

Rookie
Im sorry i Said 11th dimension but i was talking about "out of the blue" for the knocking at the door verse... However in 11th dimension he says "ive never been so good at shacking hands" maybe hes referring to secret handshakes...

Im really confused as to if he broke free or not, check his recent posts on his personal instagram @minorbutmajor

Daft punk recent end and the eye for the cult radio in gta. Also notice his label is called cult records. Such a talented artist im so sad hes into all this shit

Screenshot_20210307-013725_Samsung Internet.jpg20210307_013700.jpg

Ive no idea if he is making fun of it or if he is serious about it in his description of the eye... the comments from people make me wanna cry tho most of them are actually finding this cool ...

TrustNo1

Established
I know i'm late but I was looking for casablancas related posts, i've been listening to his music for a long long time and there are so many messages/imagery. I think I might make a thread about it because there's so many things to say about casablancas and the elite. (btw his father is the former of Elite but I guess you already know)

There was a website a long time ago talking about the strokes being illuminati but he missed a lot of things imo, still a good documentation you should check it out he posted many illuminati pictures related : https://the-strokes-are-illuminati.tumblr.com/

I'm not sure but I feel like he broke free from it and that might explain why he splitted from the group and started solo career + the voidz (for example in 11th dimension he says something like "that's all i'm gonna say before they come knocking at my door", it was censored in many of his live performances)

There's also this live from SNL he did recently where he added some interesting lyrics to the song "the adults are talking" about "unelected power" (biden hello?), the video got removed from youtube but you can find it on reddit or listen to the audio version on youtube.

The lyrics in this song are also intriguing :
-"We are tryin' hard to get your attention "
-"Don't go there 'cause you'll never return "
-"And then you did something wrong and you said it was great
And now you don't know how you could ever complain "
-"No more askin' questions or excuses
Information's here
Here and everywhere"

Maybe i'm reading it wrong but I felt like there might be a hidden message in this song

I love his music and I want to believe he is warning us about it now that he broke free from it, check for exemple this video where he came with a bulletproof vest as a metaphor, he says "we live an invisible war my friend".

I was thinking the same things...
I remember watching that Late night James Corden interview a while back, and it was so awkward and quiet. His answers all had these deep double messages that the audience/host weren't understanding (or laughing off as a joke). Then I saw him in an Redacted interview on RT which was also very revealing about him as a person.
Julian appears to be exposing "them" in a number of his songs with The Voidz, but who can you trust? His dad was powerful, had to rub off on him...
A lot of his stuff is about the system now

Permanent High School:
"Lies are simple, truth complex
Snakes with venom
Ones with none
Ones who bite you just for fun
The horror of being awakened
And temporarily seeing the madness of your life
Deal with it
If I told you the truth it would be a lie"

The Eternal Tao:
"Everyone got decisions to make
Oh, yeah, baby, got bills to pay
The truth lies beyond what you see
I'm not mad at you
When I get my turn
When I get my turn
Staying on my toes
Oh, they will see
Forget everything you heard
You don't know who's feeding it to you

Dodo

Rookie
I was thinking the same things...
I remember watching that Late night James Corden interview a while back, and it was so awkward and quiet. His answers all had these deep double messages that the audience/host weren't understanding (or laughing off as a joke). Then I saw him in an Redacted interview on RT which was also very revealing about him as a person.
Julian appears to be exposing "them" in a number of his songs with The Voidz, but who can you trust? His dad was powerful, had to rub off on him...
A lot of his stuff is about the system now

Permanent High School:
"Lies are simple, truth complex
Snakes with venom
Ones with none
Ones who bite you just for fun
The horror of being awakened
And temporarily seeing the madness of your life
Deal with it
If I told you the truth it would be a lie"

The Eternal Tao:
"Everyone got decisions to make
Oh, yeah, baby, got bills to pay
The truth lies beyond what you see
I'm not mad at you
When I get my turn
When I get my turn
Staying on my toes
Oh, they will see
You don't know who's feeding it to you
Im so glad im not the only one interpreting it this way, actually all of his work seem to have hidden messages. "The horror of being awakened" gives me chills everytime i hear it.

The thing is he seems to reject his father since he is a kid because he did not care of him his "real" father that educated him is Sam Adoquei.

Check Human Sadness he talks about his father in it. Funny thing, the song starts:

"Put money in my hands and I Will do the thing you want me to."

At the end of the videoclip we see him wearing sunglasses that blind him from seeing the apocalyptic background. I felt like there was something deep To it.

Just my interpretation ofc but im glad we share the same vision. :)

Edit : "I dont need your tie" made me think he rejects it

Edit 2 : the videoclip of eternal tao has many symbols too

Edit 3 : in out of the blue he seem to know he has done bad things "im going To hell in a leather jacket "

Ill stop the edit cause there Will be 1000 lol

Last edited:

saki

Star

saki

Star
...now, for a bit of much-needed levity.... :p :D ;)....
‘Creepy’ eyeball creatures washing up on Texas beaches, experts say. What are they?
1618323700428.png
Unusual “eyeball” creatures are washing up along a Texas beach, perplexing wildlife experts, officials say.
Jennifer Baltazar told KSAT she was walking along the beach near Corpus Christi when something stung her son.

...more at link......

Attachments