Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

saki

Star
Nice way to wish "Merry Christmas" with a cleverly disguised eye !
[Dove]
....it took me a few minutes.... but I was finally able to see what you are referring to....
...it's very well hidden and subtle..... but I finally 'got it'...!...:cool:
...good "Eye" for detail.. Y/N!.... ha!...;)
...that one would have 'flown' right past me!!!...
...get it???... it's a dove!... 'flown' right past me!?!?!... :p

peridot

Established
washington post and stacy adams.PNG

Edited to add text:
This morning I saw a lot of "Stacy Adam" references on FB. Did a search on her, as I had not hear this name before. The first 10-20 items I saw were shoes.
I added "politics" as a key word, and discovered folks had discussed her being Biden's VP, despite some "non-presidential" activities. I am always a bit suspicious on what the pundits consider "presidential," so I kept looking...

And quickly found this. It's a GREAT picture, especially if you're an up and coming person, trying to signal at least 3 different occult agendas at once.

I'm still not exactly sure why she is so popular this morning, but it's stuff like this that makes NOT call horse hockey hokum on all these occult symbols in the media.

Last edited:

peridot

Established
smaller soft care.JPG
This is an seat cushion. This is the proper way to seat on it, but it makes the symbol appear upside down.
It took me about 5 minutes before I realize that highly suspicious symbol is a seated lady (upside down).

peridot

Established
What I don't understand is WHY. This is part of a 2 cushion set. The other cushion only uses the A as its symbol.
soft care lumbar cushion.PNG

morpho

Rookie
More from Emma Stone. This was during a vote rally leading up to the election. She came on with Damien Chazelle to drum up votes for Biden (They didn't say that but it was implicit). During two segments where they were taking selfies with fans she did this. Pretty blatant.

emma oneeye.jpg

emma stone vsign.jpg

Last edited:

Yiannis Ntoes

Established
Screenshot_2021-02-09 Gillette GR Facebook.jpg
Ads from Lacoste,Izzy electronics (GR),Dalon cosmetics (GR),newspaper Proto Thema (GR), Swatch.

Attachments

AmazingGrace

Established
Ekk0 (character from top played game LoL) with huge X over his face.
This picture speaks already enough, but the MV it's from is also full of symbolism.
1612982551309.png