Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

poupoune

Rookie
Crazy ride guys, proud of you, I wouldn't have expected to make ppl jump that fast on tha hunt and provide such pertinent materials when I created this topic

So far the ig @iseeeyeseverywhere channel has now 3000+ ref and counting, pls share it

If you have software like 4kstagram feel free to download the channel and mirror the files

Riptide

Established
Speaking of logos, check out this topic...

meximonk

Star
Speaking of logos, check out this topic...

The colors might also represent the opposite sides of the same beast propelling it upwards
upload_2018-1-19_0-53-28.png

meximonk

Star
Gunhild Stordalen.
Founder of EAT Forum (modeled after The World Economic Forum but for food). Shilling for forcibly (by "persuasion") turning everyone vegan and other globalist bs. This is her twitter profile pic:

View attachment 44871

Lots of good (though scary and depressing) info in this twitter thread:
That one of Gunhild Stordalen just boils my blood. These people will pay eternally for their diabolical allegiences.

morpho

Rookie
Obviously sexual harassment and r@pe is completely unacceptable. No sane person condones it. That's why we have a justice system and not twitter/instagram/facebook kangaroo courts but there was definitely something off about this whole movement. Rolled out everywhere at the same time globally:

times.jpg

TrustNo1

Established
768FD1BF-6C40-4C50-9883-2B8AA9BD2D04.jpeg
The cover of the book “The Memory Police” that deals with state surveillance and a police group that slowly erases objects from people’s life and memory.