Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Lisa

Superstar
Kate Moss one eye and black/white with their clothing and the headline read model mother..what mother would want their 17 year old to walk around in public like that?

1599923640919.jpeg

Vulpesrex

Rookie
New movie that's based on historical figures from the 1800s. Mary Anning was a real paleontologist but there's nothing to support she was a lesbian in real life from what I've read. I admittedly haven't heard of her until I did a little Googling about the movie so I could be wrong about this but it sounds like the movie is trying to retroactively say the two real historical people (who are portrayed by Winslet and Ronan) were TOTES GAY for each other when in real life this might not have been the case at all...it could have simply been a friendship between to female ladies...one of whom was married at the time.

(I'm bisexual - obvs I don't have a problem with gay people, but I don't think we should be rewriting history. Facts matter. If the two main characters were not based on real people I probably wouldn't have an issue with the movie.)

Anyways, check out the one-eye symbolism on the poster. Make me feel like there is an agenda behind this movie especially in regards to the rewriting history part.
ammonite poster.jpg

morpho

Rookie
New movie that's based on historical figures from the 1800s. Mary Anning was a real paleontologist but there's nothing to support she was a lesbian in real life from what I've read. I admittedly haven't heard of her until I did a little Googling about the movie so I could be wrong about this but it sounds like the movie is trying to retroactively say the two real historical people (who are portrayed by Winslet and Ronan) were TOTES GAY for each other when in real life this might not have been the case at all...it could have simply been a friendship between to female ladies...one of whom was married at the time.

(I'm bisexual - obvs I don't have a problem with gay people, but I don't think we should be rewriting history. Facts matter. If the two main characters were not based on real people I probably wouldn't have an issue with the movie.)

Anyways, check out the one-eye symbolism on the poster. Make me feel like there is an agenda behind this movie especially in regards to the rewriting history part.
View attachment 42054
The Favourite did the same thing. There were apparently only tenuous insinuations (possibly smear propaganda from political opponents) of any lesbianism between the real life people in that movie, so again... likely revisionism at play. Heterosexuality on screen in present day Hollywood doesn't exist it seems. At least not between two white people, which is a whole other bag of worms. The lgbt agenda in full swing. Nothing against gay people but the vast vast majority of most people aren't gay, thus these projects cling a bit false. I could be wrong but to me it seems this increased post all the Metoo shenanigans.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

View attachment 42054
This is what it comes down to if you are a woman in the entertainment industry? Either you’re a whore like the singers are...or you have to be a lesbian to make a film without men in it?

Vulpesrex

Rookie
New book out about Trump. We taped the author's interview on the Stevem Colbert show and I'm about to watch it. My parents said Bob Woodward, the author, helped expose Nixon being a crook. Check out the cover.
Edit: my mom thinks Trump might be the antichrist because of the amount of Christians who support him and has gotten a lot of criticism from people for wondering about it. I have ran different variations of his name through numerology calculators and have not found a combo that equals 666, so I am skeptical of this possibility.
MBAGUMHJLUI6VPDZQNCFIQ42IQ.jpg

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
New book out about Trump. We taped the author's interview on the Stevem Colbert show and I'm about to watch it. My parents said Bob Woodward, the author, helped expose Nixon being a crook. Check out the cover.
Edit: my mom thinks Trump might be the antichrist because of the amount of Christians who support him and has gotten a lot of criticism from people for wondering about it. I have ran different variations of his name through numerology calculators and have not found a combo that equals 666, so I am skeptical of this possibility.
View attachment 42091
I think that book is already has been..the dems we’re hoping it would slam trump for more than a minute but his voters just don’t care what the next lies are.
#landslide.

Vulpesrex

Rookie
I think that book is already has been..the dems we’re hoping it would slam trump for more than a minute but his voters just don’t care what the next lies are.
#landslide.
He wrote another one called "Fear" a few years ago about Trump. I guess this is his second one about this presidency?

Lisa

Superstar
He wrote another one called "Fear" a few years ago about Trump. I guess this is his second one about this presidency?
I didn’t know he wrote the first one...you’d think he’d have other interests to write about.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger
[Verse 3]
Now, some they do and some they don't
And some you just can't tell
And some they will and some they won't
With some it's just as well
You can laugh at my behaviour, that'll never bother me
Say, the devil is my saviour, but I don't pay no heed
And I will go on shining, shining like brand new

*I'll never look behind me, my troubles will be few

sff.jpg

*I'll never look behind me, my troubles will be few

Screenshot_2020-09-17 Matthew 16 23 But Jesus turned and said to Peter, Get behind Me, Satan Y...png
Screenshot_2020-09-17 Matthew 16 23 But Jesus turned and said to Peter, Get behind Me, Satan Y...png

Last edited: