Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

morpho

Rookie
Bey and Jay with the one eye shenanigans.

beyonce-jay-z-roc-nation-pre-grammys-brunch-02.jpg

"Comedian" Bo Burnham's film directorial debut:

eight grade.jpg

From new movie Gretel & Hansel (subversive, feminist, yadayadayada, cannibalism, pentagrams, etc). Directed by talentless nepotism kid Oz Perkins (son of Anthony Perkins of Psycho fame)

hansel & gretel blatant.jpg

Also from the same film. The evil cannibal witch's home:

witches home.jpg

Last edited:

morpho

Rookie
The quite insufferable and tiresome industry plant Billie Eilish at the Oscars. "Nice" upside down cross worked in with the nail and eyebrow (I know, I'm most likely reaching... but still). I can't wait for this... creature to not be a thing anymore.

billie.jpg

ohh yes i saw a food product on the shelf at a local store that sounded like the word Soylent Green as in the movie where people ate older people as a food source, here's the website: https://soylent.com/ I was thinking what an awful name for a food, and my next thought, was I was just hoping it was an accident and that they had no idea about this.
Also I brought this up to someone else, and .. well of course they thought this was nothing 'weird.'

Johnny5

Veteran
The quite insufferable and tiresome industry plant Billie Eilish at the Oscars. "Nice" upside down cross worked in with the nail and eyebrow (I know, I'm most likely reaching... but still). I can't wait for this... creature to not be a thing anymore.

View attachment 31998
I think I may be the only one that has not heard one note of her songs, but like you, I am ready for her time in the spotlight to fade.

morpho

Rookie
Another possibility of "reaching" but still. I'm extra conspiratorial today so I'd say totes signalling. :) Posted on Instagram by the make up artist so it's deliberately meant to be put out there for all to see.

slick.jpg

This isn't a one eye picture, but I have just noticed NF the band seems to in their images and sometimes lyrics have some things that make me think of the kinds of things i see here. don't have anything to show now, but it seems like maybe something to look into

Dalit

Star
And in the church, too. What's up with Michael Todd's symbolism here? Inverted triangles, sun rays (looks like an eye), right side up triangles...

Once you start seeing this stuff, you can't unsee it.

~JC~

Veteran
More like a picture and that whole article about it.

548F5F30-EAB7-43B6-8E40-CDC97CA215AF.jpeg

She’s 18 now but wow, this was so in our faces.