Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

poupoune

Rookie
Maybe change the title to symbolic pics, not just eyes?
why not, it was a at start for this very specific search as it's the most used and obvious trickery from non waked minds, while you dig starting from there you find everything else, indeed i agree that it shall not stop us to post symbolic pics as well but i initially created the thread here for "eyes" first, then it can also be messy in the end
what do you guys think?

Last edited:
...again.... not an eye-sign.... but 'symbolic' nonetheless......
...Donald Tusk (European Council President/Poland) really likes making his 'handsign' signals.....
***Edit***: I originally mistakenly cited Tusk as being Danish, in error...... he's former Poland Prime Minister... so, Polish... not Danish...
...apologies for miscomm.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk

...here he is (far left) at the G7 Summit meeting.... (had to use a smaller image to post on VC).... his 'hand-sign' is more clear at link...larger image.... what does that 'symbol' across his wrist signify???
https://www.google.com/search?q=donald+tusk+g7+images&rlz=1CAHKDC_enUS853&sxsrf=ACYBGNTkGCTw3eeATcUMiFo1q30s-HANgw:1575598972956&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjwsN3I-5_mAhWPpp4KHT3ODsYQ_AUoA3oECAsQBQ&biw=1138&bih=482#imgrc=sOL2whPOLuJ6DM:
View attachment 29391View attachment 29391
...and here he is, making another type of 'hand sign' in Trump's back.....
View attachment 29392
Tusk has always struck me as even more of a psychopath than most politicians. It's as if he doesn't really have a soul.

~JC~

Veteran
Sexy underwear ads have been posted in this area of the mall for some time now. This is the first time they put up a nearly bare ass. Just in time for Christmas I guess!6D4A0D62-CF78-47C7-8B78-19D9E0552D51.jpeg

I realize Europe is probably more lax about this kind of thing, but in Boston, showing an ad like this where people bring kids to shop is over the top IMO.

Honestly, I wouldn’t want to walk by this thing but f I happened to see my manager, I’d feel awkward.

BDC0F3B5-5F74-49EE-9F66-02AEE2D96E90.jpeg

morpho

Rookie
Emma Stone on the red carpet for the film (La La Land) that leveled her up in the biz.

emma one eye.jpg

Fun fact: She's directly mentioned in the Sony leaks some years back. Amy Pascal discusses her with another exec and says: "Emma needs to get to the next level. Let's focus on taking care of our girl." How many people's "girl" was she and what did she have to do in exchange. Her ascent is definitely fishy to a degree. Producers work with hundreds of people. Why the special interest in her and her careers well being specifically? Since that e-mail discussion the girl can barely fart without having Oscar nominations thrown at her.

I can't find a clear cut Harvey Weinstein connection with Emma but she sure is surrounded by a LOT of (heavily alleged) Harvey girls at her side gig for Louis Vuitton. Doesn't have to mean anything (I can't find any photos of Emma & Harvey together) but still. There is a possible Harvey connection through Amy Pascal, who (I read this on either Datalounge or Lipstick Alley) allegedly hooked up Zendaya with the Spider-Man gig as a favour to Harvey for Z sleeping with him.

On a related note. Here's her boyfriend at the time blatantly signalling while looking straight into the lens (me thinks this is very deliberate)

Emma-Stone-Andrew-Garfield-Singapore-Spider-Man-Event.jpg

Speaking of devil horns. Emma with her mom at event:

emdevilhorns1.jpg

And pushing the trans agenda on magazine covers (note how it coincides with her leveling up film La La Land, even alluding to ascending... "lifts off"):

emma-stone-november-2016-vogue-cover-09.jpg

Last edited:
The saddest ones to find aren't current at all. I grew up watching and loving the TV show Alice. Today, after all these years, I stumbled across this pic. It was from a 1981 ad for the fall lineup on CBS. I haven't seen the entire spot, but the theme was "Looking Good" and I assume they made all the stars from the shows that year participate with giving this sign. Maybe the promo is on YouTube. I will have to look for it.

Attachments

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dave is doing a triple six with Pope Paul on his jacket. Note the red Kabbalah band around the wrist.
dave.jpg

Joe Rogan mentioned that the singers being replaced issue obviously is a personal one for Roth, after Sammy Hagar replaced him in Van Halen in 1985.

Roth quipped, “All of Sam’s lyrics contained love. Why can’t this be love? I ain’t talkin’ about love. We’ll be back with more fighting after this. (Laughs) Come on, who do I jog with? I don’t. Who is my running partner? (Maniacally laughs)”

Rogan said, “Yeah, Runnin’ With The Devil.”

Lisa

Superstar
Emma Stone on the red carpet for the film (La La Land) that leveled her up in the biz.

View attachment 30036

Fun fact: She's directly mentioned in the Sony leaks some years back. Amy Pascal discusses her with another exec and says: "Emma needs to get to the next level. Let's focus on taking care of our girl." How many people's "girl" was she and what did she have to do in exchange. Her ascent is definitely fishy to a degree. Producers work with hundreds of people. Why the special interest in her and her careers well being specifically? Since that e-mail discussion the girl can barely fart without having Oscar nominations thrown at her.

I can't find a clear cut Harvey Weinstein connection with Emma but she sure is surrounded by a LOT of (heavily alleged) Harvey girls at her side gig for Louis Vuitton. Doesn't have to mean anything (I can't find any photos of Emma & Harvey together) but still. There is a possible Harvey connection through Amy Pascal, who (I read this on either Datalounge or Lipstick Alley) allegedly hooked up Zendaya with the Spider-Man gig as a favour to Harvey for Z sleeping with him.

On a related note. Here's her boyfriend at the time blatantly signalling while looking straight into the lens (me thinks this is very deliberate)

View attachment 30037

Speaking of devil horns. Emma with her mom at event:

View attachment 30038

And pushing the trans agenda on magazine covers (note how it coincides with her leveling up film La La Land, even alluding to ascending... "lifts off"):

View attachment 30039
I can’t stand Andrew Garfield for some reason but didn’t he come out as pansexual or bi not to long ago?

morpho

Rookie
Well, he's heavily rumored to be gay (Allegedly referred to as "Andrea" in the business). He did make some statements along those lines in interviews. I believe the statement was something like: "I'm gay in everything but the act". For movie gossip, gay forums are priceless. A lot of crew people are gay and some juicy tidbits get posted on these forums/blogs about celebs. Of course you can't take all of it at face value so all of it is alleged until official confirmation. PR people watch those forums like hawks though. Personally I think he's talented. Watch Under The Silver Lake for both a good performance and some juicy revealing stuff about Hollywood. No wonder they tried to bury the film. Received barely any distribution and they dumped it on burn on demand blu-ray/dvd.

Lisa

Superstar
Well, he's heavily rumored to be gay (Allegedly referred to as "Andrea" in the business). He did make some statements along those lines in interviews. I believe the statement was something like: "I'm gay in everything but the act". For movie gossip, gay forums are priceless. A lot of crew people are gay and some juicy tidbits get posted on these forums/blogs about celebs. Of course you can't take all of it at face value so all of it is alleged until official confirmation. PR people watch those forums like hawks though. Personally I think he's talented. Watch Under The Silver Lake for both a good performance and some juicy revealing stuff about Hollywood. No wonder they tried to bury the film. Received barely any distribution and they dumped it on burn on demand blu-ray/dvd.
When did that movie come out? I’ve never heard of it..but then again I’ve ignored most movies for awhile now...they don’t seem to make interesting ones anymore.

Edit: this maybe is why I thought he was bi..

Garfield has a long history of being an ally of the LGBT community. He's also made headlines for publicly kissing other men, including Stephen Colbert and Ryan Reynolds at last year's Golden Globes.

morpho

Rookie
It came out in 2018 but was delayed for a long time. Cinema is in its death rattle 4 sure. :-(

On topic. Sandra Bullock. One of the most successful female actresses ever:

One eye:

sandy1.jpg

sandy2.jpeg

sandy3.jpg

sandy4.jpg

One eye + 666:

sandy5.jpg

Aaand of course, the devil horns:

sandy6.jpg

HUGE stars Harrison Ford & Al Pacino:

alharrison.jpg

Mel Gibson & Mads Mikkelsen:

melmads.jpg

Hollywood legend Martin Scorsese:

scorsese.jpg

Last edited:

quarterback

Rookie
i came across an organisation called the 'child mind institute' which just after a quick search is perverted by nefarious symbols/characters.

a lady called ali wentworth doing the triple 6 sign at an event of the child mind institute:
child mind institute ali wentworth73512746_148986026420139_6362725552129830205_n.jpg

ali wentworth with the heinous hillary clinton at the same event: (hillary has been at a number of events of the institute)
child mind institute hillary clinton ali wentworth 73299838_207568650243118_107610418934830824...jpg

and from their instagram page a child showing duality within a pyramid: (i only looked at the first few pictures of their instagram page so there could be more MK/Illuminati symbols)
child mind institute pyramid duality instagram 76868003_1080633088939629_5298976431202796135_n.jpg
http://instagr.am/p/B6tHks8JPcO/