Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

30-ft. tall, realistically rendered fiberglass sculpture of a human eyeball in a fenced garden.

Address: 1601 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201

View attachment 23450

"The knowledgeable local went on to explain that many years ago, the owner of the Joule Hotel, which is across the street from the sculpture, wanted to purchase the land and build a parking garage for the hotel. The city blocked him and felt that the parking lot would be an eye sore. The owner purchased the land a few years after that and decided to spend a ton of money to have this eyeball there as a bird-flipping gesture at the city." (c/p from a Yelp review)
Lol, reminds me of the group The Residents :D

saki

Star
....the "snakes on a stick" below the eyes on each pants leg can have hidden occult meanings, as well... it's more than just the symbol you see on medical and pharmacy related stuff...

excerpted: http://artof4elements.com/entry/178/caduceus-healing-symbol

"Occult Hermetic Symbolism
Alchemists became known as the sons of Hermes or ‘practitioners of the hermetic arts’. By the sixteenth century, the study of alchemy includes medicine, chemistry, and the knowledge of metals.

The caduceus represents the integration of 4 elements: the wand for the earth, the wings for the air, he snakes for the fire and serpents movement for the water.

An occult description refers to Hindhu Yogic knowledge of Ida and Pingala, male and female kundalini force as it moves through the chakras and around the spine to the head represented by wings of Mercury. The central rod is Sushumna passing through the spine to the pineal gland into altered states of consciousness. The symmetrical arrangements of two snakes symbolize the moving opposing forces balancing one another creating a higher static form."

Physicians and Pharmacists have used that symbol to represent the healing arts for millenia, but it has also been adopted and corrupted by occult forces.... From the above explanation, it would appear to be another way of expressing the 'duality' principle which is more often represented in the masonic checkerboard flooring, much more commonly seen...

I don't often see that symbol presented in that way and in such a venue... but at any rate, you can be certain that, in this particular case, his pants do not represent a big 'shout-out' to his doctor and his pharmacist... something far darker, one can be sure..... and everything embroidered into that outfit is there for a reason, because some powerful people who 'own him' want that symbol, along with the eye, being seen by a lot of impressionable young people all at the same time, in a very high profile and upbeat setting.... glamorizing and normalizing symbols of foreboding and darkness...

I have also been noticing in movies at a certain point the one eye at a certain point in a movie. In the movie Chicago at the end there is a one eye shot once the woman just only cares about being famous over a family I guess. and I just saw The Woman in Black which during a peak horror sacrificial moment there is a one eye sign. Also I just saw in a Kurt Cobain song, you know you're right at .14 seconds a very weird one eye sort of thing. i was also looking at lady gaga's page, as I found it interesting that she seems like she's changing her image somewhat, like with the A Star is Born movie and more romantic songs, and A million reasons, and the song about dope, don't remember what it's called, but anyways I think it's interesting that for all her earlier songs the thumbnail used is on a one - eye hand signal or the most deadly point in the song. bringing more attention to it i guess. I feel that movie posters have been doing a lot of cutting half a persons face off in the picture also. at the store recently saw pilsbury products with one eye sign on the pilbury dough boy.