Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

queen82

Star

AmazingGrace

Established
League of Legends Arcane dethrones Squid Game as Netflix #1
One of the most played games finally released a tv series. As always with LoL, it's full of symbolism.
1636455278408.png
1636455508978.png
A pub owned by father figure of main child protagonists has a sign that looks like an eye.
1636455594858.png
The story so far follows 2 main plotlines.
1. Two sisters (orphans) and their friends, fighting for a better life. Since players of LoL already know how they'll end I don't consider this to be a spoiler, but basically the younger one becomes a sociopathic killer, because of stuff she went through, and probably also because she became a test subject of a scientist who's developing new illegal drugs.
2. Story of two scientists who will invent hextech, a way to harness magic through science/technology (but basically from crystals).

The following screencaps featuring illuminati/freemason imagery are from 'Outkast - I like the way you move' music video

At one point the camera travels through some corridors and three paintings are shown, the first one seems to show a royal looking figure or aristocrat. Does anyone know if these are based on real paintings (if so do you know the origin/their names), or if they're made up?

Last edited:

Aamy

Veteran
she's no more the queen of rap, Cardi B is the new queen ..anyway always know she's an illuminati tool
Oh you know they are all the same now. Megan, Cardi B, Doja Cat... its all the same to me, there isnt Queen of rap in their industry. They are all programmed to become one, or the replacement to the others. Megan is taking more place than Cardi in this moment for example, so...

The illuminati thing for me was very conspiracy theory and nothing more when i was a teenager. And i was a big atheist, so i loved listen Nicki Minaj like Drake in my teenage moments, so imagine when i start ti check who wasn't involved in this stuff. Its after i understood the harsh reality. I remembered saying to myself when i really discovered these things :" Not Ariana. Not her. Too innocent, impossible to do this" i was so ... i dont even have words.

Aamy

Veteran
All i can say its that we see a sort of spirit, and behind this thing, there is a sort of pentagram. But i cant say anything else, because you surely already know this

TrustNo1

Established
All i can say its that we see a sort of spirit, and behind this thing, there is a sort of pentagram. But i cant say anything else, because you surely already know this
Yeah I get the general stuff like that but I’ve heard the spirit(?) holding the necklace in that certain way means something that I don’t know.

Maldarker

Veteran
Yeah I get the general stuff like that but I’ve heard the spirit(?) holding the necklace in that certain way means something that I don’t know.
the hand is usually holding a scale balance beam not sure what the necklace represents

~JC~

Veteran
The following screencaps featuring illuminati/freemason imagery are from 'Outkast - I like the way you move' music video

At one point the camera travels through some corridors and three paintings are shown, the first one seems to show a royal looking figure or aristocrat. Does anyone know if these are based on real paintings (if so do you know the origin/their names), or if they're made up?

screencaps is when you insert captures of moving images (videos) so you can reference a point or an idea, not whole videos - FYI

screencaps is when you insert captures of moving images (videos) so you can reference a point or an idea, not whole videos - FYI
Did you not see the rest of my post with the multiple screenshots with notes after the embedded Youtube video? The video was just there so people could watch the source video the screenshots were grabbed from, I wasn't implying that it was also a screencap.

~JC~

Veteran
Did you not see the rest of my post with the multiple screenshots with notes after the embedded Youtube video? The video was just there so people could watch the source video the screenshots were grabbed from, I wasn't implying that it was also a screencap.
damnit, I can't see any of your screenshots for some reason. Mybad! wth tho?? :(