Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Aazaad

Established
...from the Home Depot website....
View attachment 28141
You don’t have to be a supervillain to have Kevin, Stuart and Bob by your side with the Minions Projectables Night Light. Perfect for a Child's room, the globe emits a soft glow while projecting a colorful 3 ft. image of the lovable underlings on the wall or ceiling. The long-life LEDs are cool to the touch, energy efficient and light-sensing never worry about replacing a bulb. The night light functions as a soothing guide light for a dim room or hallway, providing enough illumination to move about safely without disrupting sleep. There’s no need to unplug the night light during the day light-sensing technology means the light is on at dusk and off at dawn. Grab your goggles and overalls and join your little, yellow pals with the Minions Projectables Night Light.
You know where this comes from, right?

saki

Star
I meant what it is based on?!
...it's a very popular Disney animated feature movie....
...the one-eyed 'Minion' in front is named 'Stuart" voiced by this guy...
1575085471953.png
Pierre Coffin. Pierre-Louis Padang Coffin (born 15 March 1967) is a French voice actor, animator and film director best known for co-directing all four films in the Despicable Me franchise and as the voice of the Minions, which won him the Kids Family Award at the 10th Seiyu Awards.

...Steve Carell does the voice for the bad-guy in the image, named 'Gru'...
1575085518378.png
1574969895086.png
...is that what you are asking?

Last edited:

morpho

Rookie
Cabal puppet DiCaprio who lives lavishly but preaches austerity for the rest of us. One of the main climate shills out there who's polluted more than any of us combined through the years. Last seen cozying up to propaganda tool du jour Greta.

leo eye.jpg

Another recent one of Zendaya. Moving up in the biz I guess. One eye, 666, styled as a gender/race-fluid person of the "future".

zendaya new.jpg

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
...it's a very popular Disney animated feature movie....
...the one-eyed 'Minion' in front is named 'Stuart" voiced by this guy...
View attachment 29075
Pierre Coffin. Pierre-Louis Padang Coffin (born 15 March 1967) is a French voice actor, animator and film director best known for co-directing all four films in the Despicable Me franchise and as the voice of the Minions, which won him the Kids Family Award at the 10th Seiyu Awards.

...Steve Carell does the voice for the bad-guy in the image, named 'Gru'...
View attachment 29076
View attachment 28870
...is that what you are asking?
Except it's not Disney, the publisher/rights holder is Universal, the developers are Illumination, and (just put those two toghether), and much more important than the one-eyed (besides two-eyed) minions, is the amount of gender blurring (among the same minions) and lots of sexual jokes.

saki

Star
Except it's not Disney, the publisher/rights holder is Universal, the developers are Illumination, and (just put those two toghether), and much more important than the one-eyed (besides two-eyed) minions, is the amount of gender blurring (among the same minions) and lots of sexual jokes.
....thanks for getting back, @Aazaad .... I was always wondering what you were driving at....
.... I just presumed it was Disney... ('one-eye' sign = Disney = evil, in my book)....
...I was astonished to learn about all the evil-ness which flew right past me the one time I went to see "Fantasia".......
...thanks for setting that part straight... Universal... not Disney... (no good-players here)...
...I'll have to look into the points you raised... any links, to shorten my journey?... TIA!.. :D
...admission: I never have seen any of the "Despicable Me" movies.... no kids... no need.... just becoming aware of the satanic trash that Hollywood is now throwing out... and I'm kinda freaked...

saki

Star
...again.... not an eye-sign.... but 'symbolic' nonetheless......
...Donald Tusk (European Council President/Poland) really likes making his 'handsign' signals.....
***Edit***: I originally mistakenly cited Tusk as being Danish, in error...... he's former Poland Prime Minister... so, Polish... not Danish...
...apologies for miscomm.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk

...here he is (far left) at the G7 Summit meeting.... (had to use a smaller image to post on VC).... his 'hand-sign' is more clear at link...larger image.... what does that 'symbol' across his wrist signify???
https://www.google.com/search?q=donald+tusk+g7+images&rlz=1CAHKDC_enUS853&sxsrf=ACYBGNTkGCTw3eeATcUMiFo1q30s-HANgw:1575598972956&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjwsN3I-5_mAhWPpp4KHT3ODsYQ_AUoA3oECAsQBQ&biw=1138&bih=482#imgrc=sOL2whPOLuJ6DM:
1575599195305.png1575599195305.png
...and here he is, making another type of 'hand sign' in Trump's back.....
1575599271111.png

Last edited:
...again.... not an eye-sign.... but 'symbolic' nonetheless......
...Donald Tusk (European Council President/Denmark) really likes making his 'handsign' signals.....
...here he is (far left) at the G7 Summit meeting.... (had to use a smaller image to post on VC.... his 'hand-sign' is more clear at link...larger image)....
https://www.google.com/search?q=donald+tusk+g7+images&rlz=1CAHKDC_enUS853&sxsrf=ACYBGNTkGCTw3eeATcUMiFo1q30s-HANgw:1575598972956&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjwsN3I-5_mAhWPpp4KHT3ODsYQ_AUoA3oECAsQBQ&biw=1138&bih=482#imgrc=sOL2whPOLuJ6DM:
View attachment 29391View attachment 29391
...and here he is, making another type of 'hand sign' in Trump's back.....
View attachment 29392
hmm interesting

Aazaad

Established
.... I just presumed it was Disney... ('one-eye' sign = Disney = evil, in my book)....
Eh, I was being over-corrective, Disney's uber-evil, but we shoudn't ignore others that aren't any better.
...I'll have to look into the points you raised... any links, to shorten my journey?... TIA!..
Unfortunately not, but maybe later I can provide screenshots (or perhapse someone else can tap in!). Sorry

saki

Star
....thanks for pointing that one out..... "Universal" and "Illumination".... o_O
...the rabbit-hole grows deeper, and more ominous....
...and I'm sure many/most parents are thrilled to hear of a new 'Minions' movie coming out... to serve as surrogate baby-sitter....

saki

Star
....once again.... not an 'eye'.... but worth noting ....it's subtle, but gets more apparent with every replay....
...just saw this advert on TV just now... then found it on YT...
...note the design of the elevator doors... and how they manage to keep the 'good part' (?):rolleyes: of the design in the frame, virtually thruout the 30 second-spot....
...notice how then the 'clever design' on the elevator doors parts/opens.... the concerned boss then emerges into a new brightly 'illuminated' world....

CBIZ - Your Team (video)