Symbolic Album Covers

Haushinka

Oh ok. That makes sense because the singer Poppy has a song titled “X” and everything she does, revolves around her being a slave to the elite.
I'm new to all of this, got a very bad feeling about a singer and started digging a bit. Found this forum. Green day is absolutely my favorite band for years and i feel a bit silly for thinking they were different...
they so have a song called x kid. I agree that their whole trilogy has some weirdness in it.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I'm new to all of this, got a very bad feeling about a singer and started digging a bit. Found this forum. Green day is absolutely my favorite band for years and i feel a bit silly for thinking they were different...
they so have a song called x kid. I agree that their whole trilogy has some weirdness in it.
Which singer did you get a very bad feeling about?

Haushinka

Which singer did you get a very bad feeling about?
Taylor swift. I always found there was something off with her (fake innocent girl image). anyways, since her eras tour started she is everywhere and also her breakup. I cannot explain exactly why but it felt so weird to me that she broke up with her bf of 6years and a few weeks later she is datting the 1975 dude.
then I saw her mv for karma and holy shit... that spoke "she is evil" to me. honestly.

RecievingA

Veteran
Taylor swift. I always found there was something off with her (fake innocent girl image). anyways, since her eras tour started she is everywhere and also her breakup. I cannot explain exactly why but it felt so weird to me that she broke up with her bf of 6years and a few weeks later she is datting the 1975 dude.
then I saw her mv for karma and holy shit... that spoke "she is evil" to me. honestly.
Everything about her image is controlled. Even her "boyfriends" are contractual.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Yeah, there was quite a bit of satanic symbolism in the “Karma” music video. The symbolism at the beginning of the music video I found quite telling. It shows magic coming out, while her “Midnights” record is playing. I think that may symbolize that her music casts spells and/or negatively influences the people that listen to it.

Last edited:

Haushinka

Yeah, there was quite a bit of satanic symbolism in the “Karma” music video. The symbol at the beginning of the music video I found quite telling. It shows magic coming out, while her “Midnights” record is playing. I think that may symbolize that her music casts spells and/or negatively influences the people that listen to it.
there's blue and pink butterflies coming out of it... so many meanings that can be behind that.
her "devils" mask, the light bulbs, she and ice spice on the boat as if suggesting Taylor is taking ices soul... etc.
Taylor also has buterflies in a few of her cover albums.

BananaLaser

Veteran
there's blue and pink butterflies coming out of it... so many meanings that can be behind that.
her "devils" mask, the light bulbs, she and ice spice on the boat as if suggesting Taylor is taking ices soul... etc.
Taylor also has buterflies in a few of her cover albums.
Yeah, her first album has a few butterflies on it. It’s actually posted somewhere on this thread.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Here is Blink-182’s album called “Enema of the State”. The lady on the cover has a blue butterfly on her right arm, and it kind of looks like she is doing the 666 sign with her right hand as well. Does a butterfly being blue hold any significance?
4CF67011-695F-4910-8C37-5659DC5ADD42.jpeg

BananaLaser

Veteran
You said that you’ve always felt like there was something off with her. What did you think was off with her, during her yeehaw days? I’ve found symbolism regarding her then, just not nearly as much as I do now, so I’m wondering what your thoughts are, if you don’t mind sharing.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Here is Blink-182’s album called “Enema of the State”. The lady on the cover has a blue butterfly on her right arm, and it kind of looks like she is doing the 666 sign with her right hand as well. Does a butterfly being blue hold any significance?
View attachment 87627
I know that butterfly were linked to monarch programming, but being blue don't know the meaning

View attachment 87627
And the fact that she's totally sexed up like an MK Ultra slave.. yikes. So much going on here. I don't think most musicians have say on what's on their album covers!