Symbolic Album Covers

Jesus loves you

Established
It's a shame how industry handlers get talented people to use their talents for evil.
He said in an interview by being honest that he was not talented or have any talent. He just practiced a lot, like Say, krump dancing. Whenever he dances, it’s like he’sa diff Lay. An outspoken and bold Lay instead of the shy and timid Lay.

He said his zodiac sign was “sheep” and’s the sheep is a trendsetter and a “leader”. I don’t think so. Sheep are known to be led, not lead others.
I feel like he follows trends and is not setting trend. He has his own studio company as well as Chromosome entertainment (just like SM).

BananaLaser

Veteran
He said in an interview by being honest that he was not talented or have any talent. He just practiced a lot, like Say, krump dancing. Whenever he dances, it’s like he’sa diff Lay. An outspoken and bold Lay instead of the shy and timid Lay.

He said his zodiac sign was “sheep” and’s the sheep is a trendsetter and a “leader”. I don’t think so. Sheep are known to be led, not lead others.
I feel like he follows trends and is not setting trend. He has his own studio company as well as Chromosome entertainment (just like SM).
Do you think he has a handler(s)? I think he does.

Jesus loves you

Established
Do you think he has a handler(s)? I think he does.
He had collabed with Jason Derulo, Ryan Tedder recently with Sprite, 24KGold, Tommy Brown, knows Post Malone, Jackie Chan, Margaret Zhang from Elle China (she also attended the Met Gala this year with Jackson Wang).

Lay said in an interview he wanted to perform onstage at the Grammy’s to bring China to the world.

I so believe the guy is talented, but he had collabed with the wrong people and had been influenced from the wrong side.

Jesus loves you

Established
What does a paint-on mask on the face means? Does it mean anything symbolically?

What about the song about a “veil”?

BananaLaser

Veteran
What does a paint-on mask on the face means? Does it mean anything symbolically?

What about the song about a “veil”?
I think a "paint-on mask" represents alter persona(s). If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out the article VC posted covering the music video Ariana Grande did for her song "No Tears Left To Cry". The music video has mask type symbolism in it, which is a reference to alter egos.

Is the song "Veil" by Lay Zhang?

Last edited:

Jesus loves you

Established
I think a "paint-on mask" represents alter persona(s). If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out the article VC posted covering the music video Ariana Grande did for her song "No Tears Left To Cry". The music video has mask type symbolism in it, which is a reference to alter egos.

Yes, the song “Veil” by Lay Zhang.

In regardance to the mask, I saw his recently Sprite commercial with a kid wearing a painted on mask. The mask looked creepy.

Jesus loves you

Established

Are the victims usually aware of the alter personas ?

Jesus loves you

Established

How does MK ultra program work on victims?

Jesus loves you

Established
@Jesus loves you
I looked at the lyrics to the song "Veil" by Lay Zhang, but I couldn't understand what the lyrics meant, sorry. : /
There’s an English translation so here it is .

Verse 1]
Illuminate the room when you walk in
Tell me all your secrets you ain't got to be cautious
Ride or die I'm so down
Got me feeling like I met you in a dream once before
Back it up, back it up, back it up, crazy
You can park it in, you take it up safely
Through your windows, I see symbols
That how you can play no tricks on me

Chorus]
Yeah
Mask off
Mask off

[Post-Chorus]
Baby take it off, show face
Feel too real to be fake
Mask off
Need it right now, can't wait
Baby take it off, show face
Mask off

[Verse 2]
Baby go ahead and take your mask off
Want you on my team like a mascot
It's just us two
Show the rear view
Baby go ahead and take your mask off
Ah yeah, baby go ahead and take your mask off (Ha-ha-ha)
Is you riding? What you hiding?”