Symbolic Album Covers

BananaLaser

Veteran
On this thread please post album covers that you find symbolic, and point out the symbolism you notice on it.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I never noticed it until this post. This band has always been part of the elite from day one. Every album sounds drastically different from each other.
Yeah, they are quite edgy. I'd like to know what in specific makes you think that they've been apart of the elite from day one. I don't doubt what you're saying, I'm just curious to know your thoughts.

moodychick

Established
Yeah, they are quite edgy. I'd like to know what in specific makes you think that they've been apart of the elite from day one. I don't doubt what you're saying, I'm just curious to know your thoughts.
Pete Wentz, the bassist of Fall Out Boy (another elite band) allegedly discovered Panic at the Disco on Myspace. Their first single "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" was a big success on MTV and topped the alternative charts. Their debut album had mature themes for a band full of teenagers. The music video contained the usual symbols.

It's ironic their music became more pop, less rock over the years. Yet their image becomes more occult.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Pete Wentz, the bassist of Fall Out Boy (another elite band) allegedly discovered Panic at the Disco on Myspace. Their first single "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" was a big success on MTV and topped the alternative charts. Their debut album had mature themes for a band full of teenagers. The music video contained the usual symbols.

It's ironic their music became more pop, less rock over the years. Yet their image becomes more occult.
Their more recent music video's have been especially symbolic. The music videos for LA Devotee and Emperor's New Clothes are both blatantly occult, so much so that it makes you wonder how anyone could be so blinded as to not realize it. VC even did an article on LA Devotee.

Last edited:
Heres some obvious ones by Megan thee Stallion
View attachment 85302View attachment 85303
What about the Rolling Stones cover of Goat Head's Soup? And their tongue symbol? Pleased to meet you I hope you guess my name what's puzzling you is the nature of my game - lyric from Sympathy for the Devil off Beggars Banquet and Brian Jones ended up dead shortly thereafter.

I don't know how to reproduce album covers. But someone should show " Welcome To Hell " by metal band Venom. Believe me it tops all these. Also the last few albums by Abysmal Dawn have extremely bizarre covers of a dystopian future.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I don't know how to reproduce album covers. But someone should show " Welcome To Hell " by metal band Venom. Believe me it tops all these. Also the last few albums by Abysmal Dawn have extremely bizarre covers of a dystopian future.
Thanks for those recommendations, I will look into those.

BananaLaser

Veteran
On the album cover for "Welcome to Hell" by the band called "Venom", there is an image of the horned deity baphomet, and an inverted pentagram inside a sigil, which is all representative of satanism.
1680110135470.png
@Lizard King you're right, it does top all of the ones that have been posted on here, by far.

I can only imagine what the lyrics are like to this album. :0

Last edited: