Symbolic Album Covers

Jesus loves you

Established
Here is the cover art for Ellie Goulding's 5th studio album titled "Higher Than Heaven", which will get released on April 7th. I'm not sure what the symbolism is on this album cover, but I'm sure that there is some, considering the album is titled "Higher Than Heaven", which sounds like a mockery of heaven to me. What symbols do y'all notice on it?

View attachment 85784

Some of the song titles themselves are also symbolic. These song titles include:

1. Midnight Dreams
2. By the End of the Night
3. Like a Saviour
4. Higher Than Heaven (also the album name)
The girl in her cover looks like she’s swimming like a mermaid. Mermaids are considered another demon living in the marine.

BananaLaser

Veteran
What about Lay Zhang’s “Sheep” album cover? The guy is born as a sheep from the zodiac sign. He claimed that’s why he named the song, “Sheep”.
He had done a few one-eye in magazine covers/online.

In his “Namanana” album, he had tarot card for his fans with pictures of him in the tarot card representing the devil and other tarot card covers.

I saw in one of his video where he packed a crystal ball in his backpack for “Back to Field”. It was very strange and when I connected all the dots, I understood.

The guy is very creative, but crafty.

Recently, just a few days ago, he uploaded on his Instagram and Twitter public account (posted fans only on Weibo): three segmented pictures:
One pic had him have his back towards the camera (front towards the wall) with his left hand in a “five” position (showing the back of his hand).
Second pic had him also with his back towards the camera with a peace sign (#2 sign) with a shadow of someone taking his pic.
Third pic showed him giving an one-eye signal; the “0” sign.

He claimed he was making a 520 sign, meaning “I love you in Chinese”. I don’t believe it!
I haven't heard of him before, but I'll check out his album covers, and post the album covers of his that I find symbolic. :)

BananaLaser

Veteran
The girl in her cover looks like she’s swimming like a mermaid. Mermaids are considered another demon living in the marine.
That's interesting, I never knew that about mermaids. Do you have any reliable sources that I can look at, regarding mermaids being marine demons? I'd like to learn more about it.

Jesus loves you

Established
That's interesting, I never knew that about mermaids. Do you have any reliable sources that I can look at, regarding mermaids being marine demons? I'd like to learn more about it.
I came across some Christian video posts on YouTube and that’s how I know of it. Yes, please research it!

BananaLaser

Veteran
@Jesus loves you
This is what I've found regarding the symbolism on Lay Zhang's album covers. Please let me know if you had other albums of his and/or any other symbols in mind, that I didn't notice.

1684633323641.png
On his album cover for "Lay 02 Sheep" all I notice is a one eye sign, but I feel like there's more to it that I'm missing haha.

1684633484565.png
On his album cover for "Namanana" there looks to be some type of mirror imagery.

Jesus loves you

Established
@Jesus loves you
This is what I've found regarding the symbolism on Lay Zhang's album covers. Please let me know if you had other albums of his and/or any other symbols in mind, that I didn't notice.

View attachment 87228
On his album cover for "Lay 02 Sheep" all I notice is a one eye sign, but I feel like there's more to it that I'm missing haha.

View attachment 87229
On his album cover for "Namanana" there looks to be some type of mirror imagery.
@BananaLaser
Wow!! You really are right about the “Sheep”. I didn’t realize it was one-eye. I was thinking it was an initiation ritual of “Sheep” So he can join the group. What do you think? The “Sheep” music sounded like a humiliation,

I watched an unboxing video of the Namanana album. One ofhis fan bought the album and showed tarot cards with him in these tarot cards.

Whatdid youmeant by “mirror imagery?

Did you saw his recent post with the one-eye?

BananaLaser

Veteran
Wow!! You really are right about the “Sheep”. I didn’t realize it was one-eye. I was thinking it was an initiation ritual of “Sheep” So he can join the group. What do you think?

I watched an unboxing video of the Namanana album. One ofhis fan bought the album and showed tarot cards with him in these tarot cards.

Whatdid youmeant by “mirror imagery?

Did you saw his recent post with the one-eye?
I didn't think sheep were symbolic, but I might be wrong about that. I thought it was just the goat that was symbolic, representing Baphomet. That's interesting that the "Namanana" album came with tarot cards. I feel like tarot cards being included, give insight as to what the content of the songs on the album itself are like. I believe mirrors are an occult symbol, representing alter personas? I'm not entirely sure. I haven't seen his recent one eye post, where can I find it?

Jesus loves you

Established
I didn't think sheep were symbolic, but I might be wrong about that. I thought it was just the goat that was symbolic, representing Baphomet. That's interesting that the "Namanana" album came with tarot cards. I feel like tarot cards being included, give insight as to what the content of the songs on the album itself are like. I believe mirrors are an occult symbol, representing alter personas? I'm not entirely sure. I haven't seen his recent one eye post, where can I find it?
Wow, you mentioned “alter persona”, sounds very on-point. Lay looked like a nice and shy guy, but when he dances, he looked like a completely different person.

I recalled his “Namanana” song had a pyramid in it.
The “Lit” song had very weird symbols. When I first watched it, I couldn’t take it because it was very intense (too much for the eyes “. He had a “one-eye” drawn in the palm of someone’s hand or his (I don’t recall whose).

I’m thinking sheep with him making the “horn” sign with his fingers/hands remind me of the goat. In Chinese, sheep and goat is the same Chinese character.

You can Google “Lay Zhang Twitter” or “Lay Zhang” Instagram. You’ll see his most recent

BananaLaser

Veteran
@Jesus loves you
I actually have some updated thoughts regarding the sheep being on the album cover. The album "Lay 02 Sheep" is his first album, so I think the sheep being on the album cover, and the wording in red (the color red symbolizes sacrifice), could all be symbolic of how he made some type of sacrifice in order to get his first album released.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Wow, you mentioned “alter persona”, sounds very on-point. Lay looked like a nice and shy guy, but when he dances, he looked like a completely different person.

I recalled his “Namanana” song had a pyramid in it.
The “Lit” song had very weird symbols. When I first watched it, I couldn’t take it because it was very intense (too much for the eyes “. He had a “one-eye” drawn in the palm of someone’s hand or his (I don’t recall whose).

I’m thinking sheep with him making the “horn” sign with his fingers/hands remind me of the goat. In Chinese, sheep and goat is the same Chinese character.

You can Google “Lay Zhang Twitter” or “Lay Zhang” Instagram. You’ll see his most recent
Thank you! Also thanks for filling me in on how sheep and goat symbolize the same thing in Chinese, I'll remember that.

Jesus loves you

Established
@Jesus loves you
I actually have some updated thoughts regarding the sheep being on the album cover. The album "Lay 02 Sheep" is his first album, so I think the sheep being on the album cover, and the wording in red (the color red symbolizes sacrifice), could all be symbolic of how he made some type of sacrifice in order to get his first album released.
One of his famous quote: “Work hard, work hard, work harder”. He practiced dancing and crafting his skills a lot, like singing, dancing, making music as a producer, acting. But I didn’t realize his gateway was that he had joined the

He was originally from Exo-M under SM. Hedidn’t renew his contract with SM, but made his own songs.

i recalled VC wrote an article about Exo’sMama. He was in it.

BananaLaser

Veteran
He’s done one-eye signs in the “Lit” song and magazines.
At first, I didn’t want to believe it because he said he’s worked really hard to get where he was at by practicing a lot.
It's a shame how industry handlers get talented people to use their talents for evil.