Swiss town denies passport to Dutch vegan because she is ‘too annoying’

Damien50

Star
I hover around 185 lbs and I get anywhere from 120-150 g of protein a day.

You're talking about people front squatting their body weight when they can't even back squat their own body weight, which is a lot easier. But I truly believe everyone should be active and doing something. Doing calisthenics at home is free but yet all people want to do is eat Twinkies lol.
I want your diet lol, I hover around 100g a day and if money is good around 230g but I had to switch to farm fresh everything and buy bulk to even got that. At grocery stores I rarely would get 100g even with a shake.
Pm me a run down of your daily meals I'm always interested in other habits and foods.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I want your diet lol, I hover around 100g a day and if money is good around 230g but I had to switch to farm fresh everything and buy bulk to even got that. At grocery stores I rarely would get 100g even with a shake.
Pm me a run down of your daily meals I'm always interested in other habits and foods.
I'm just heading out of the office but when I get back in tomorrow, I'll pm you my diet.

elsbet

Superstar
You're making that up... there's literally no basis for that claim. People who eat a diet full of plants actually feel much better in their lives because they are healthier. A healthy plant based diet improves mental health as well, it would not make someone prone to negative energy.

Vegans, vegetarians, and people who eat plant based don't have a lack of protein... they get just as much protein from plant sources.
lol
Your ignorance is rivaled only by your arrogance. :D

And I only commented on Vegans.. but you're still wrong. Vegans are at risk of protein deficiency, in addition to other important nutrients (B12, D3, sulfur, etc). You can consume your plant protein all day long, but with other deficiencies (like sulfur, for instance), it wont break down properly... you don't get to keep it.
Fact.

I posted an article in the last vegan thread that had a ton of info on how to get and retain the nutrients that vegans typically miss out on. If you're going to do it, you need to educate yourself-- especially in the way your body processes what it consumes. Blood tests don't hurt either-- when the initial good feeling passes (and it will), you'll want to know what you need to supplement.

mecca

Superstar
Your ignorance is rivaled only by your arrogance.
Dude I'm not being arrogant, you literally made that up, you said it yourself. There is no negative energy, that doesn't even make sense and there is no basis for that claim. And I'm also not ignorant, what I said is true... vegans can easily get enough protein from plants, and they do.
Vegans are at risk of protein deficiency, in addition to other important nutrients (B12, D3, sulfur, etc). You can consume your plant protein all day long, but with other deficiencies (like sulfur, for instance), it wont break down properly... you don't get to keep it.
As long as vegans are mindful they are capable of getting the nutrients they need. Also most Americans (who eat a ton of meat everyday) have many vitamin deficiencies as well... most humans don't get enough B12 or other vitamins in general.
If you're going to do it, you need to educate yourself-- especially in the way your body processes what it consumes. Blood tests don't hurt either-- when the initial good feeling passes (and it will), you'll want to know what you need to supplement.
Yeah that's true... really everyone should be mindful of their diets to make sure they are healthy. Also sometimes vegans don't even need to supplement anything... it really depends.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
-
Made what up... my opinion? Nothing gets by you, does it.:D

Also sometimes vegans don't even need to supplement anything...
Even vegans know that isn't true-- only the zealots buy into that crap.

mecca

Superstar
Made what up... my opinion? Nothing gets by you, does it.:D
You said that refraining from consuming meat makes someone susceptible to negative satanic energy and yes, you made that up because it has no logical or factual basis. You only said it because you're against vegans for some reason.
Even vegans know that isn't true
It is true, some vegans don't supplement. Some do and some don't. Just like some meat eaters supplement and some don't as well. Anyway it doesn't matter because it depends on the person and what they actually need for themselves to be in good health. Some vegans don't happen to need supplements. Those are the ones who probably structure their diet very well or maybe they're just lucky.

I actually think everyone should take supplements regardless of their diet or how healthy they feel. Meat eater or not, nowadays the food we eat is less nutrient dense because of our agricultural practices. That's why a lot of the food we buy is already fortified (and of course meat and dairy are both heavily fortified foods). Years ago, people could have been able to get every nutrient they needed easily from plant food but now we can't. We basically need fortification and supplements.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
You said that refraining from consuming meat makes someone susceptible to negative satanic energy and yes, you made that up because it has no logical or factual basis.
No, I didn't. I said this:
Kind of a *woowoo* thought here, but I think it makes one more susceptible to negative (let's just call it) energy.

Lack of protein etc doesn't affect the body only, but the mind and spirit as well.
I think and thought should let you know that what follows is an opinion... since "woowoo" didn't tip you off. Your addition of satanic was a nice touch though.. gives a dramatic flair

It is true, some vegans don't supplement. Some do and some don't. .. Anyway it doesn't matter because it depends on the person and what they actually need for themselves to be in good health.
You can't get B12 from plants. So the damage would be slow, and the illness progressive.

You only said it because you're against vegans for some reason.
If I was against Vegans, why would I bother to tell them that it wasn't safe? Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is against you?

elsbet: Hey, mecca.. don't jump off that bridge-- it's dangerous.

mecca: You're just saying that cuz you're against bridge-jumpers.

*sigh*

mecca

Superstar
I think and thought should let you know that what follows is an opinion... since "woowoo" didn't tip you off. Your addition of satanic was a nice touch though.. gives a dramatic flair
You said "let's just call it" which implies something more... so I did assume you were leaning toward satanic. Obviously it's only your opinion because it has no real basis... but the only reason I replied to it was because it was very absurd and you seemed to only mention that thought because you have something against veganism.
You can't get B12 from plants. So the damage would be slow, and the illness progressive.
B12 comes from bacteria but it is still hard for people to get it nowadays even if they do eat meat. That's why it's usually fortified in foods.
If I was against Vegans, why would I bother to tell them that it wasn't safe?
You seem to be against vegans because you say that veganism is unsafe despite the scientists and vegans who say that it is a feasible diet that can be beneficial to a lot of people. It is also very beneficial to the environment as well, not to mention the animals themselves. There's nothing wrong with veganism... if you do it correctly, it's only beneficial.
Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is against you?
If you just personally didn't care about veganism then you could just say that you prefer to eat meat... Instead you have to come up with propaganda that says vegans can't survive or that they have "negative energy" despite the millions of vegetarians and vegans that are living fine without the consumption of meat. You could just look at it objectively and say that people are able to be vegan if they want to.

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
Speaking of the power of a plant based diet, check out this woman, she is 70 years old!
It is worth mentioning that she grows all her own crops, and makes more or less everything she puts in her body from scratch.

Helioform

Star
Some people eat crap all year long and never get sick. It has something to do with your metabolism, probably genetics and your "soul"(your electromagnetic body) .

Also it has been shown that certain nutritional elements can be transmuted from other elements in the body so you don't always need to ingest them.

A few papers on this:
  • Biological Transmutations C. Louis Kervran, translation and adaptation by Michel Abehsera, 1989, 1998 (first published in 1972) ISBN 0-916508-47-1OCLC 301517796 (extract of three of Kervran's books)
  • Biological transmutations, revised and edited by Herbert & Elizabeth Rosenauer, London, Crosby Lockwood 1972 (reprinted by Beekman, New York, in 1998 under ISBN 0-8464-0195-9)
  • Biological Transmutation. Natural Alchemy. Louis Kervran and George Ohsawa, George Ohsawa Macrobiotic Foundation, Oroville, California, USA 1971 (reprinted 1975, 1976) 48 pages.
http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/165.pdf

Dr Kervran has been nominated for a Nobel prize in 1975 for this work, but has been practically ignored by mainstream scientists because they can't "explain it"...