Swiss town denies passport to Dutch vegan because she is ‘too annoying’

Thunderian

Superstar

Swiss town denies passport to Dutch vegan because she is ‘too annoying’
uk.news.yahoo.com/swiss-town-denies-passport-to-dutch-vegan-because-she-is-annoying-125316437.html

A Dutch vegan who applied for a Swiss passport has had her application rejected because the locals found her too annoying.

Nancy Holten, 42, moved to Switzerland from the Netherlands when she was eight years old and now has children who are Swiss nationals.

However, when she tried to get a Swiss passport for herself, residents of Gipf-Oberfrick in the canton of Aargau rejected her application.

Ms Holten, a vegan and animal rights activist, has campaigned against the use of cowbells in the village and her actions have annoyed the locals.

The resident’s committee argued that if she does not accept Swiss traditions and the Swiss way of life, she should not be able to become an official national.

Ms Holten told local media: “The bells, which the cows have to wear when they walk to and from the pasture, are especially heavy. The animals carry around five kilograms around their neck. It causes friction and burns to their skin.”

She added: “The sound that cow bells make is a hundred decibel. It is comparable with a pneumatic drill. We also would not want such a thing hanging close to our ears?”

Tanja Suter, the president of the local Swiss People’s Party, claimed Ms Holten has a “big mouth” and that residents did not want to grant her citizenship “if she annoys us and doesn’t respect our traditions”.

Responding to the rejection, Ms Holten said: “I think I spoke my mind too often, and I say it out too loud.”

Ms Holten, who describes herself as a freelance journalist, model and drama student, has also campaigned against a number of other Swiss traditions like hunting, pig races and the noisy church bells in town."

She was previously rejected for citizenship in 2015 after residents voted to block her initial application."

The case has now been transferred to the Cantonal government in Aargau, which can overrule the decision and can still grant her a Swiss passport despite the objections of the locals.

Local residents in Switzerland often have a say in citizenship applications, which are decided by the cantons and towns where the applicants live rather than federal government.

It is still very difficult to be granted Swiss citizenship and being born in the country does not give the children or even the grandchildren of immigrants the automatic right to be Swiss.​

The resident’s committee argued that if she does not accept Swiss traditions and the Swiss way of life, she should not be able to become an official national.
That makes complete sense, but it's a good thing Ms Holten is white, because otherwise that kind of common sense would be totally racist.

manama

Star
Im all for banning all vegans, I am a huge supporter of animal rights and thus i believe that my food should get all the necessary nutritions etc so they can be tastier for when i roast them. I don't want people stealing my food's food.
#grasslifematters

elsbet

Superstar
Im all for banning all vegans, I am a huge supporter of animal rights and thus i believe that my food should get all the necessary nutritions etc so they can be tastier for when i roast them. I don't want people stealing my food's food.
#grasslifematters
LOL!

A vegan diet is what will automatically become more comfortable and nutritious with integration and activation of the heart center, associated with the higher mind.

On the other hand, without integration of the heart center with the self, a person would have to unnaturally force-fit a vegan diet upon the body, causing digestive issues, malnutrition, and most importantly, an activated heart center. Being thrust into the operations of the heart center/higher mind in this way is like being dropped in the middle of a reality that is unfamiliar, which is highly confusing, disorienting, and will usually result in the person engaging in extremism of this exact type.

Interestingly, this mirrors the strange events of the past year. When kooky you tubers talk about "shifting" or "ascending" to some higher dimension, it's not just pure BS, and almost every religion on earth is centered around these prophetic events, however the missing piece is the fact that it's really not something that is supposed to be visible to everyone (too confusing), and it has already happened, or mostly anyway; it's a gradual process. We are being "forced" into the higher-mind and its creative and intuitive capabilities.

This is brand-new territory for many people, those who never made much use of the heart center or right half of the brain until now, relying completely on the lower mental body (associated w solar plexus center and left-brain). This period of high strangeness and irrationality was inevitable until everyone becomes adjusted to the new earth. We were supposed to be more prepared which is why it was delayed until recently. There won't be much that is noticeable until more of the old illusions can be shed.

elsbet

Superstar
A vegan diet is what will automatically become more comfortable and nutritious with integration and activation of the heart center, associated with the higher mind.

On the other hand, without integration of the heart center with the self, a person would have to unnaturally force-fit a vegan diet upon the body, causing digestive issues, malnutrition, and most importantly, an activated heart center. Being thrust into the operations of the heart center/higher mind in this way is like being dropped in the middle of a reality that is unfamiliar, which is highly confusing, disorienting, and will usually result in the person engaging in extremism of this exact type.

Interestingly, this mirrors the strange events of the past year. When kooky you tubers talk about "shifting" or "ascending" to some higher dimension, it's not just pure BS, and almost every religion on earth is centered around these prophetic events, however the missing piece is the fact that it's really not something that is supposed to be visible to everyone (too confusing), and it has already happened, or mostly anyway; it's a gradual process. We are being "forced" into the higher-mind and its creative and intuitive capabilities.

This is brand-new territory for many people, those who never made much use of the heart center or right half of the brain until now, relying completely on the lower mental body (associated w solar plexus center and left-brain). This period of high strangeness and irrationality was inevitable until everyone becomes adjusted to the new earth. We were supposed to be more prepared which is why it was delayed until recently. There won't be much that is noticeable until more of the old illusions can be shed.
Kind of a *woowoo* thought here, but I think it makes one more susceptible to negative (let's just call it) energy.

Lack of protein etc doesn't affect the body only, but the mind and spirit as well.

Kind of a *woowoo* thought here, but I think it makes one more susceptible to negative (let's just call it) energy.

Lack of protein etc doesn't affect the body only, but the mind and spirit as well.
How would you explain those who are strict vegan but also happen to be extremely healthy, happy, enjoying a very high quality of life, totally free from illness, disease, pain, etc. and although maybe a bit "weathered" in appearance in their old-age, also comparatively very youthful and vibrant up until the day they die? There are many examples, while other vegans only end up looking sick and emaciated. Hmmmm

elsbet

Superstar
How would you explain those who are strict vegan but also happen to be extremely healthy, happy, enjoying a very high quality of life, totally free from illness, disease, pain, etc. and although maybe a bit "weathered" in appearance in their old-age, also comparatively very youthful and vibrant up until the day they die? There are many examples, while other vegans only end up looking sick and emaciated. Hmmmm
Everyone is different, and thus affected differently. There are also plenty of negative people that look fantastic.

But it stands to reason that if a vegan diet makes a person's chakras spiritually malleable, that it could just as easily be for ill.

Lisa

Superstar
That makes complete sense, but it's a good thing Ms Holten is white, because otherwise that kind of common sense would be totally racist.
No doubt! Lol!
Wants to live somewhere she can be famous for made up causes?

But it stands to reason that if a vegan diet makes a person's chakras spiritually malleable, that it could just as easily be for ill.
Sorry, this is too vague. I don't know what this means, and I suspect you don't quite know either, or else you would have at least been more specific. I will assume the origin is lack of knowledge, leading to fear of the unknown.

elsbet

Superstar
Sorry, this is too vague. I don't know what this means, and I suspect you don't quite know either, or else you would have at least been more specific. I will assume the origin is lack of knowledge, leading to fear of the unknown.
Really :D

Let me try again--

It can lower your psychic defenses and make you an easy prey for negative entities that may be sleazing around. But a lot of people are into that-- they call it something else though, like kundalini.

"That makes complete sense, but it's a good thing Ms Holten is white, because otherwise that kind of common sense would be totally racist."

That only makes sense when you're not a colonialist. When you are one you can move somewhere and force the indigenous to adjust to you
;)

Really :D

Let me try again--

It can lower your psychic defenses and make you an easy prey for negative entities that may be sleazing around. But a lot of people are into that-- they call it something else though, like kundalini.
Wait, are we still talking about a vegan diet? Lol now the desire not to slaughter living creatures for food is "evil" too?

You're obviously conflating different concepts that you don't seem to understand. Negative entities attach themselves because of the presence of blockages (created by our own negative/destructive beliefs, not by our diet) within the energy system, causing dark spots along meridians where there is no free flowing energy. Negative entities simply take advantage of being able to attach to these spots because they can remain mostly undetected. Diet is another thing, but can be seen as more of a symptom than a cause since a person with an abundance of blockages will usually also develop poor eating habits.

"Kundalini" is vague since it is a term used to describe different but related concepts. Sometimes it refers to a number of practices that are a "shortcut" to fully opening the crown gateway, and yes you're right to be suspicious since this can be very very dangerous and is not advisable even though it is often touted as something beneficial.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I barely eat any meat. Most of my protein comes from beans, nuts, and Greek yogurt and I can say confidently that I'm bigger, stronger, leaner, and faster than the majority of people on here.

Ever since I have cut out meat from my diet I feel great.

mecca

Superstar
You're making that up... there's literally no basis for that claim. People who eat a diet full of plants actually feel much better in their lives because they are healthier. A healthy plant based diet improves mental health as well, it would not make someone prone to negative energy.
Vegans, vegetarians, and people who eat plant based don't have a lack of protein... they get just as much protein from plant sources.

elsbet

Superstar
Wait, are we still talking about a vegan diet? Lol now the desire not to slaughter living creatures for food is "evil" too?

You're obviously conflating different concepts that you don't seem to understand. Negative entities attach themselves because of the presence of blockages (created by our own negative/destructive beliefs, not by our diet) within the energy system, causing dark spots along meridians where there is no free flowing energy. Negative entities simply take advantage of being able to attach to these spots because they can remain mostly undetected. Diet is another thing, but can be seen as more of a symptom than a cause since a person with an abundance of blockages will usually also develop poor eating habits.

"Kundalini" is vague since it is a term used to describe different but related concepts. Sometimes it refers to a number of practices that are a "shortcut" to fully opening the crown gateway, and yes you're right to be suspicious since this can be very very dangerous and is not advisable even though it is often touted as something beneficial.
It's incredibly dangerous, indeed.

And yes, I am saying that diet can absolutely affect one's mind and spirit-- and I'm not conflating anything. We don't have to agree.

It's incredibly dangerous, indeed.

And yes, I am saying that diet can absolutely affect one's mind and spirit-- and I'm not conflating anything. We don't have to agree.
You're referring specifically to a vegan diet, right? Fascinating. Please explain how consuming the lifeless flesh of traumatized animals is somehow exempt from negative effects. Seems kinda backward to me, but as you said- we don't have to agree.

Damien50

Star
I barely eat any meat. Most of my protein comes from beans, nuts, and Greek yogurt and I can say confidently that I'm bigger, stronger, leaner, and faster than the majority of people on here.

Ever since I have cut out meat from my diet I feel great.
How many grams do your think you get in a day? Most of the people here probably can't front squat their body weight lol.

Kung Fu

Superstar
How many grams do your think you get in a day? Most of the people here probably can't front squat their body weight lol.
I hover around 185 lbs and I get anywhere from 120-150 g of protein a day.

You're talking about people front squatting their body weight when they can't even back squat their own body weight, which is a lot easier. But I truly believe everyone should be active and doing something. Doing calisthenics at home is free but yet all people want to do is eat Twinkies lol.

Thunderian

Superstar
"That makes complete sense, but it's a good thing Ms Holten is white, because otherwise that kind of common sense would be totally racist."

That only makes sense when you're not a colonialist. When you are one you can move somewhere and force the indigenous to adjust to you
;)
Sure bud.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Wait, what..?