Swedish tv shows sexscenes for kids

Kung Fu

Superstar

rainerann

Star
Really disturbing
"
On the middle of the day TV4 showed the animated movie "Anomalisa". The film, which is allowed from seven years, contains rough sexual scenes. Now many parents are raping TV4's choice to send it in the midst of the children's greed.

- I was in the kitchen and the TV was on. When I came back, I saw these scenes and it was a slight chance that my daughter, who was four years old, was not here for then I would have been really pissed off. It has not been thought out, says a daddy to the birthday party.

The film is a romantic comedy from 2015, by Oscar-acclaimed creator of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "In The Head of John Malkovich", Charlie Kaufman and Duke Johnson . The movie is about businessman Michael who meets Lisa and realizes that he lacked love and laughter in his life. Both creators have said that they placed great emphasis on the sex scene and that it would feel like a serious part of the story. They conducted careful research and used real people as models to make the movements credible. But on TV4 during Christmas holidays, the audience does not fall into taste.
- How are they thinking? They know the children are childish, says the upset father."

"Era Sheepdogs"
Even on TV4's Facebook page , the criticism has gone hot.

"Today in the morning when one's children watch tv a kind of movie with doll-like people where a man kisses a woman between his legs. VIDEO TV4. Grow Up !! "

"How can TV4 show the movie Anomalisa in the middle of the day? A fully developed intercourse, even if it's animated, it's bannemej not ok to show it in the middle of the tone, "writes another.

"How can you send an erotic animated movie, where both oral sex and complete intercourse are included? At 12 noon when children are home from school? Or is it a way to make children become sexually active at young ages ?? Sending Animalisa might be called an abuse, I think. Usch fy and worthy of your sheepdogs, "wrote one more.

TV4 regrets
Malin Willers is acting press officer on TV4, and she regrets it occurred.

"We're sorry if viewers have been bad. In Sweden, the state media council determines age limits for films shown in Sweden. This movie is allowed from 7 years, "she writes in an e-mail to the Nöjesbladet."

Helioform

Star
More reason for the rest of us to believe that everything you say is bs and lies. I'm starting to think you don't live in Sweden or even know how to speak the language.
She could have used Google Translate. Lol.