Swedish situation escalates -Police ask military for help

Vixy

Star
Stay safe Miss Vixxy. Any reports from you on your opinions of the situation?
My friend, they're trying to hurry up martial law, we all saw this coming and they will succeed. We have 200.000+ chipped, our railway system have the chip as a payment method, theyre about to do it on the busses aswell and there are places to put us in camps so it's coming, all being blamed on terrorism. In other words; It doesnt look good. Well except if youre christian, then it looks great! :D But jokes aside.. Its coming.

As far as my own safety I was chased over the city just a week ago when I was out late. This dude in a car tried to get me to go in with him and when I ran (didnt have defense spray then, have now) he followed me. I ran like crazy and hid in a gate, he kept driving really slow outside to show me he knew I was there, like shark circulating its bait, so after an hour or so I was so cold I took a chance and ran out again, (I said a prayer aswell) and found two women working with street cleaning, they had seen it three times before and it had happened to one of them so she threw my bike on her trail and drove me home where I called the police since I had the license plates. Fukn unnerving and I'm a pretty though cookie!

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My friend, they're trying to hurry up martial law, we all saw this coming and they will succeed. We have 200.000+ chipped, our railway system have the chip as a payment method, theyre about to do it on the busses aswell and there are places to put us in camps so it's coming, all being blamed on terrorism. In other words; It doesnt look good. Well except if youre christian, then it looks great! :D But jokes aside.. Its coming.

As far as my own safety I was chased over the city just a week ago when I was out late. This dude in a car tried to get me to go in with him and when I ran (didnt have defense spray then, have now) he followed me. I ran like crazy and hid in a gate, he kept driving really slow outside to show me he knew I was there, like shark circulating its bait, so after an hour or so I was so cold I took a chance and ran out again, (I said a prayer aswell) and found two women working with street cleaning, they had seen it three times before and it had happened to one of them so she threw my bike on her trail and drove me home where I called the police since I had the license plates. Fukn unnerving and I'm a pretty though cookie!
Very glad to learn you are safe and have some pepper spray. Dont hesitate to use it or to raise a serious ruckus if anyone tries to get funny with you.

Question: Can people still use paper or coin money to ride public transportation?

Vixy

Star
Very glad to learn you are safe and have some pepper spray. Dont hesitate to use it or to raise a serious ruckus if anyone tries to get funny with you.

Question: Can people still use paper or coin money to ride public transportation?
Thanks, youre a dollface. <3

No, we cannot and havent been able to for a looong time. Its all digital. They blame it on "robbery risk" Yeah wonder why with all the trash migrants we've imported. yesterday they blew up a house in the rich part of town, lol! It used to be some time a wek, now its several times a day so the police just said they admit they cant handle it and wanan bring in the military, basically saying we're at war. WAR! Little calm Sweden with out midsummers eve dance around the pole and singing little frogs.. War.. I cannot believe this is happening. My grandfather was a mason I think and he told me this would happen and committed suicide short thereafter bc he didnt wanna live through it but to actually live it. This is too much.

Vixy

Star

The police got their wish granted, the military is now helping the police.

"After nation wide bombings a so called bomb database center will now open where Nation of defence, SÄPO (swedish security police) and the police will work together. The authority is planned to be up and running by spring time"

"2019 ryckte nationella bombskyddet ut på 121 bombdåd. Utvecklingen saknar motstycke i västvärlden och har likheter med länder som ligger i inbördeskrig eller är djupt dysfunktionella. "

"2019 the national bombsquad was called to 121 bombings. The development have nothing like it in the westworld and have similarities with countries in civil war or that are deeply dysfunctional"

Yeeii.. Go sweden. ...

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established

Omg, I never knew that they were tryna impose martial law on you, I thought this would be a one-time situation for them to sort through the bombing issue, excuse my stupidity :3. Also, I'm so sorry for what happened to you, I couldn't imagine how scared you must have felt! :( I am seriously so close to telling you that you have to move out of the country and have you move in with me :3 At least, things are still a little better here ,especially in the capital. Also, why on Earth have so many people accepted to get chipped?? :eek: Do they enjoy being monitored? It is not even mandatory (yet) ffs.

Vixy

Star
Omg, I never knew that they were tryna impose martial law on you, I thought this would be a one-time situation for them to sort through the bombing issue, excuse my stupidity :3. Also, I'm so sorry for what happened to you, I couldn't imagine how scared you must have felt! :( I am seriously so close to telling you that you have to move out of the country and have you move in with me :3 At least, things are still a little better here ,especially in the capital. Also, why on Earth have so many people accepted to get chipped?? :eek: Do they enjoy being monitored? It is not even mandatory (yet) ffs.
Movies and tv-series affect people into thinking being chipped is "cool". Thats why theyve been pushing sci-fi movies so hard and this man and machine merger.

Haha yeah would be nice to be able to move, I can hardly make it down the hill.

Bubble_tea

Established
Movies and tv-series affect people into thinking being chipped is "cool". Thats why theyve been pushing sci-fi movies so hard and this man and machine merger.

Haha yeah would be nice to be able to move, I can hardly make it down the hill.
I adore sci-fi movies but it is as clear as day that they want to doctrine us and push certain agendas. People are so easily affected these days and they seriously lack of critical thinking. To me, all these are means of numbing our spirit. Some of our enlightened priests have declared that money will be abolished completely within a few years and they will subtly blackmail us into accepting the chip, by shutting down physical transactions and convincing us that this will be for our own safety.

Haha should you ever want to move out,you can always tell me, I promise I'm not a creep! XD seriously, I am so scared for you!!!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I adore sci-fi movies but it is as clear as day that they want to doctrine us and push certain agendas. People are so easily affected these days and they seriously lack of critical thinking. To me, all these are means of numbing our spirit. Some of our enlightened priests have declared that money will be abolished completely within a few years and they will subtly blackmail us into accepting the chip, by shutting down physical transactions and convincing us that this will be for our own safety.

Haha should you ever want to move out,you can always tell me, I promise I'm not a creep! XD seriously, I am so scared for you!!!

Get chipped so you can easily ride the trains in Sweden, we're first in the world, yeeeei!

...sigh.

Bubble_tea

Established

Get chipped so you can easily ride the trains in Sweden, we're first in the world, yeeeei!

...sigh.
Omg you are the first in the world??? First of all this chip is so effing creepy, it looks like those horror movies where bugs are crawling inside the skin!! I believe that at first we will all be be given a smart card that will contain this chip, and then they will enforce it on our bodies. I also think that these chips can track down every marked person and can do some sort of damage to their body if they attempt to disobey.