Swedish scientists advocate eating humans to combat climate change.

Vixy

Star
Isch, I apologize for my country AND its neighbours. Damn savages acting like theyve never seen a cow! :mad:

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
the softer propaganda entails eating insects.
Media is trying hard to promote this. It's been awhile since they've been promoting this. And now, eating humans, like in "Soylent Green". But, be sure, eating insects and humans won't be for the elite. Of course, there's no need to say that, "save the planet", Greta Thunberg and other stuff we've seen lately, it's just another ruse to advance the global dictatorship.

Vixy

Star
LoL! "Bork bork bork!" Yeah, we are pretty crazy. o_O I'd sum up Sweden like this:

http://instagr.am/p/B2paWcrndXR/
I mean, just look at Greta..If that aint downsy, I dont know what is. I'm a bit special too but probably was saved by my 50% greek genes. *Phew!*

I actually read an article yesterday about how they want kids at school to be trained to eat insects and waste bc its "environmentally safer" I'll link the article: https://samnytt.se/barn-ska-tranas-att-ata-avfall-och-insekter-klimatsmart/

"At the same time as the populations of the Western world are at a standstill or declining, a population explosion is underway in, among others, Africa. Climate activists believe that in the future it will be impossible to produce meat, for example, as such production is believed to drive global warming. We will instead live on insects, algae and waste. It reports the Week's Business.

And it is the Western world that, despite not contributing to the earth overpopulation, must go ahead here too and become more "climate smart". This is the opinion of the WIN WIN Award organization, which has now produced a toy collection called "Play Food from the Future" consisting of 3D-printed toys designed as what it believes will be the food that children today will eat when they become adults.

The idea is that children should be affected early on to see insects and household waste as food, for example. In the same way that other activist groups want to "challenge" children's supposedly stereotypical gender beliefs, the WIN WIN Award sees it as their mission to give children - and even their parents - a challenge to rethink conservative views on what food can consist of.

The organization admits in a press release in connection with the launch of the toys that one has a political agenda to influence the children, not to produce fun toys. The game should instead serve as a way in which to reprogram the children's thought patterns so that they get used to the idea of eating things that today's generation of adults would rate.
ADVERTISEMENT

It is written that "changes in our behavior are necessary to adapt to a sustainable world" and calls this influence of the children "to spread knowledge".

At the same time, in this context, children and parents are not given knowledge about the background to why such a change is assumed - the population explosion that is taking place in, among others, Africa and the corresponding unsustainable strain on earth's resources this entails.

Petter Swanberg is one of the creators behind the project and says that insects, algae and waste are things we have to teach children to eat "if we are to save this planet".

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
Climate activists believe that in the future it will be impossible to produce meat, for example, as such production is believed to drive global warming. We will instead live on insects, algae and waste
What they really wanted to say: "Climate activists (a.k.a globalists lap dogs) believe that only the elite should eat meat, and the rest eat insects, algae and waste"

Stephania

Star
LoL! "Bork bork bork!" Yeah, we are pretty crazy. o_O I'd sum up Sweden like this:

http://instagr.am/p/B2paWcrndXR/
I mean, just look at Greta..If that aint downsy, I dont know what is. I'm a bit special too but probably was saved by my 50% greek genes. *Phew!*

I actually read an article yesterday about how they want kids at school to be trained to eat insects and waste bc its "environmentally safer" I'll link the article: https://samnytt.se/barn-ska-tranas-att-ata-avfall-och-insekter-klimatsmart/

"At the same time as the populations of the Western world are at a standstill or declining, a population explosion is underway in, among others, Africa. Climate activists believe that in the future it will be impossible to produce meat, for example, as such production is believed to drive global warming. We will instead live on insects, algae and waste. It reports the Week's Business.

And it is the Western world that, despite not contributing to the earth overpopulation, must go ahead here too and become more "climate smart". This is the opinion of the WIN WIN Award organization, which has now produced a toy collection called "Play Food from the Future" consisting of 3D-printed toys designed as what it believes will be the food that children today will eat when they become adults.

The idea is that children should be affected early on to see insects and household waste as food, for example. In the same way that other activist groups want to "challenge" children's supposedly stereotypical gender beliefs, the WIN WIN Award sees it as their mission to give children - and even their parents - a challenge to rethink conservative views on what food can consist of.

The organization admits in a press release in connection with the launch of the toys that one has a political agenda to influence the children, not to produce fun toys. The game should instead serve as a way in which to reprogram the children's thought patterns so that they get used to the idea of eating things that today's generation of adults would rate.
ADVERTISEMENT

It is written that "changes in our behavior are necessary to adapt to a sustainable world" and calls this influence of the children "to spread knowledge".

At the same time, in this context, children and parents are not given knowledge about the background to why such a change is assumed - the population explosion that is taking place in, among others, Africa and the corresponding unsustainable strain on earth's resources this entails.

Petter Swanberg is one of the creators behind the project and says that insects, algae and waste are things we have to teach children to eat "if we are to save this planet".
Lol @Vixy at the cat. :D
I just watched NBC nightly news this morning. (I know it's MSM.. but I like to see what the mainstream is reporting) This young girl caused millions of school students in the US and around the world to skip school yesterday and hold huge protests everywhere. How did she get so much power.. who is behind her? NBC news also reported that she is vegan. I have a few problems with this whole narrative.. one that children probably don't realize. 1) If people really care about the environment, they would also be addressing that most vegan staple foods (such as soy and corn) are not even natural any more.. they are filled with chemicals and GMO. 2) The war machine, over 2000 nuclear tests over the oceans by different nations in the last 60 years, and Fukushima spilling radio active waste in the Pacific ocean since 2011.. as well as oil spills in the Atlantic ocean are the biggest problem creating climate change and destroying the earth, but no one talks about any of this. Apparently.. our diet is the problem.. and not if it's vegan GMOs (???)

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Lol, I was just thinking about cannibalism the other day.

I was eating something and I thought, how do I know I'm not eating people? I don't know what human tastes like, so theoretically I could be eating it and not know it.

elsbet

Superstar
the softer propaganda entails eating insects.

i wonder if the campaign to get people off of meat and on to veganism to help save the planet (the recent "plant based" buzzwords) is to affect our cognitive ability. lack of B-12 can lead to depression, but i find that the vegans seem to behave oddly. maybe its because almost all vegans are far leftists.
with the lack of B-12, insect consumption will be the available solution to their problem. eating dead people, at this point, shouldnt shock anyone considering todays level of degeneracy.
Affecting our cognitive ability seems the most natural motive, imo. I also believe there is a spiritual aspect to it, as well. The hindus recommend a meat free diet coupled with meditation for better spiritual connection-- an activity promoted by the likes of Oprah, inc and her sniveling tagalong, Eckhart Tolle. Iow, you aren't just mentally and physically weak-- you're spiritually weak, to boot.

Imho, anyway.

Stephania

Star
Oprah is an elitist witch. Yes, there are truths in ancient texts. But her and Tolle et all have poisoned them with new age beliefs and poison. Just like the rest of NW
O sellouts.

Lurker

Star
Lol, I was just thinking about cannibalism the other day.

I was eating something and I thought, how do I know I'm not eating people? I don't know what human tastes like, so theoretically I could be eating it and not know it.
They say we taste like pork hence the term "long pig". There's also the Albatross soup riddle. (here)