Sweden gets Islamic prayer callings

Aazaad

Established
Thank god theres at least someone awake to whats going on in here. Did you hear the latest? In Sweden they've started buying churches bc christianitys failing over here bc its acceptance of homosexuality and all of that, so theyre buying the churches and ripping out everything inside replacing it with a big praying mat for their Allah-prayers. Talk about spitting God in the face. They sit inside his houses and worship their Satan. I can't believe this is happening..Check this out:

An old church bought by muslims and remodeled inside

And this is happening all over europe!
Boy you know nothing about Islam (or religion). Did you know there's a Surah (equivalant to chapter) in Quran, named Maryam (p) (that's Mary, as pronounced in arabic and some other languages)? Did you know Iran has made a TV Series based her life, called "The Holy Mary"? And you know what countries make movies like "The Nun", right?

Lisa

Superstar
Boy you know nothing about Islam (or religion). Did you know there's a Surah (equivalant to chapter) in Quran, named Maryam (p) (that's Mary, as pronounced in arabic and some other languages)? Did you know Iran has made a TV Series based her life, called "The Holy Mary"? And you know what countries make movies like "The Nun", right?
I do think that the world will unite over Mary...except us Christians anyway...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Happy new, my friend!

Yes it is true that religions have been perverted but if you look closer at Islam, Mohammad proclaimed marrying a 9 year old and murdering infidels was just one of many things to do. I can absolutely not accept a religion like that. Nothing that hurts others is according to my believes a good thing. So for most swedes to hear the callings of such a religion that have caused my country and all of europe such major problems, is a very VERY negative thing.
See, you fell for the kool-aid.... but I cant fault you because a bunch of Muslims are brewing it right on up with their alleged haters. Aisha was NOT no 8-9 years old when she married Muhammad. That has been factually established I believe. But a bunch of sickos want to justify their touching of lil kids..... just many Christians and Jewish people do. Sin and perversion, wrapped in a blasphemous blanket of self-righteous indignation eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't see how either could be that loud. However, a nearby church did have an event on Easter that was so loud I could clearly hear the raffle ticket numbers. The acoustics of being slightly uphill from them could've been a factor but it's a good 1/4 mile as a crow flies with a patch of woods.
Even then, Id be cool w/it because its a limited event for charity. Id be cool with most any religious institution raising money and awareness so long as its for charity.

Lisa

Superstar
See, you fell for the kool-aid.... but I cant fault you because a bunch of Muslims are brewing it right on up with their alleged haters. Aisha was NOT no 8-9 years old when she married Muhammad. That has been factually established I believe. But a bunch of sickos want to justify their touching of lil kids..... just many Christians and Jewish people do. Sin and perversion, wrapped in a blasphemous blanket of self-righteous indignation eh?
Lol...but not the muslims...smh

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol...but not the muslims...smh
What are you even objecting to with my post? Is this just desperate whining in an attempt to troll for attention and human interaction on your end or is their a "bigger picture" behind it that the rest of us cant see lil Lisa?

Lisa

Superstar
What are you even objecting to with my post? Is this just desperate whining in an attempt to troll for attention and human interaction on your end or is their a "bigger picture" behind it that the rest of us cant see lil Lisa?
I guess I was just commenting how in your post everyone does something but not the muslims...lol!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I guess I was just commenting how in your post everyone does something but not the muslims...lol!
You are either too stupid or dishonest to take seriously. Anyone who has seen my posts here knows full well that I am one of the most critical observers of Muslim behavior.

Vixy

Star
I don't see how either could be that loud. However, a nearby church did have an event on Easter that was so loud I could clearly hear the raffle ticket numbers. The acoustics of being slightly uphill from them could've been a factor but it's a good 1/4 mile as a crow flies with a patch of woods.
Well about the loudness its about this high if you can judge by the sound:
Its kinda hard to hear him.

Vixy

Star
Aiylish/Vixy you're always so entertaining.
Vixy's mah name, entertaining's mah game..! ;) Nah but seriously, its interesting to discuss whats going on over the world. I mean, that IS why we're all in here, to share and gain information right? And to blame me several YEARS for being the girl I once defended from being bullied on here, is ridiculess, it shows what kinda level you're on and frankly, I feel kinda sad for you. :confused: I'll still defend someone I see bullied if I think its unfair so you cant shut me up no matter what you do little one. Now have a nice day, you and your muslims! :D

free2018

Star
Soo, we now have two cities where they call out prayers. Skövde, and Växjö and Skövde is now building a mosque, also with prayer callings. Funny how our christian church is allowing ungodly things like homosexuality and women for priests who have live in men and arent married, while Islam is going stronger and stronger in our country and if you say a god damn thing about it, you're stamped a racist.

Also funny hos New York City, USA has muslim prayer callings just 20 years after 9/11.

Well to quote a French rabbi, "Islam est le balai". Islam is the broom. The Christian and Muslim goyim can fight it out while the Third Temple Cult... wait for it: builds the third temple. The interesting geopolitical angle is the strange bedfellows where nation states are acting out end's time prophecy through warfare.

Islam is the broom