Wigi

Veteran
Soo... they're promoting the following:

Homosexuality
Fornication
Women priests (who live in sin)
Islam

That's a bizarre combination. Js.
Because they promote everything that is progressive and basically antichristian.
They promote extreme progressivism and allow radical mosques to prosper so it will create a clash of civilization.
Ordo ab Chaos.

Muslims says ' what about Islamophobia' but they want to ignore that our elites are using their religion to create tensions, look what the European commission have voted to favor Islam and salafism:

I quote a bit :
The ruling effectively establishes a dangerous legal precedent, one that authorizes European states to curtail the right to free speech if such speech is deemed to be offensive to Muslims and thus pose a threat to religious peace

People aren't aware that known salafist now use this 'protection' to censor and forbid any criticism of their doctrines because even a muslim can't criticize them without getting accusation of Islamophobia. Yes, even muslims are Islamophobe right now in this orwellian reality.

Those people who wants to stay uninformed and willingly ignore this while other muslims act like it's not a major issue 'as long as the state censor everyone for my protection', all of them are indirectly part of those who approves the problems and the violence that will come in Europe.

Ps:
And now people are seriously comparing church bell that reminds the hour of the day with actual Islamic prayer calling ? Wow, I don't know if they just don't care or if they would let anything happen anywhere to look progressist but I wonder if they would accept that Christian prayer callings becomes a thing.

Vixy

Star
I don't see this as more than a mild annoyance because of the sound, but if y'all can tolerate church bells on a regular basis like many people have to, then you should be able to tolerate prayer calls too.
Why? Our country is christian, NOT muslim..or at least its still considered christian but thats about to change.

Lisa

Superstar
Muslims says ' what about Islamophobia' but they want to ignore that our elites are using their religion to create tensions,
Or..his hand will be against everyone and everyone will be against him.

weskrongden

Veteran
Our country is secular and lets keep Christianity out of this. The less we say about Christianity, the better.
Yeah let's have countries in the West where we have nothing to unite us. Different cultures, languages, religion, ect... Because the less we have in common, the stronger we are... Right?

TagliatelliMonster

Established
Yeah let's have countries in the West where we have nothing to unite us. Different cultures, languages, religion, ect... Because the less we have in common, the stronger we are... Right?
So your answer is to force the west into forced-conversions to Christianity instead of continuing to free itself from that and establish a proper secular society?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
WOW, never thought you were so gullible, but here we are!
Well you are my online friend, but you also like to talk (type) out the side of yo neck sometimes Miss Vixxy lol
Jewish, Christian and Muslim are all paths to peace.... but the modern adherents to these faiths have perverted them to the point they are almost unrecognizable from their original intent and content. Happy New Years to you tho Miss Vixxy :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Because they promote everything that is progressive and basically antichristian.
They promote extreme progressivism and allow radical mosques to prosper so it will create a clash of civilization.
Ordo ab Chaos.

Muslims says ' what about Islamophobia' but they want to ignore that our elites are using their religion to create tensions, look what the European commission have voted to favor Islam and salafism:

I quote a bit :
The ruling effectively establishes a dangerous legal precedent, one that authorizes European states to curtail the right to free speech if such speech is deemed to be offensive to Muslims and thus pose a threat to religious peace

People aren't aware that known salafist now use this 'protection' to censor and forbid any criticism of their doctrines because even a muslim can't criticize them without getting accusation of Islamophobia. Yes, even muslims are Islamophobe right now in this orwellian reality.

Those people who wants to stay uninformed and willingly ignore this while other muslims act like it's not a major issue 'as long as the state censor everyone for my protection', all of them are indirectly part of those who approves the problems and the violence that will come in Europe.

Ps:
And now people are seriously comparing church bell that reminds the hour of the day with actual Islamic prayer calling ? Wow, I don't know if they just don't care or if they would let anything happen anywhere to look progressist but I wonder if they would accept that Christian prayer callings becomes a thing.
I dont have a problem with the church bells or the call to prayer.... so long as the community is taken into consideration and neither is blasting out at an annoying or dangerous noise level.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I just read a bit of the translation..... Why cant I run into these pleasant individuals? I would really enjoy engaging in an intellectual conversation with them.... if you know what a player means......
Perhaps I have seen them before and they just keep their traps shut when Im around. Would be ice to run into a few here and there so I could put their big talk to the test sometime.

Vixy

Star
Well you are my online friend, but you also like to talk (type) out the side of yo neck sometimes Miss Vixxy lol
Jewish, Christian and Muslim are all paths to peace.... but the modern adherents to these faiths have perverted them to the point they are almost unrecognizable from their original intent and content. Happy New Years to you tho Miss Vixxy :)
Happy new, my friend!

Yes it is true that religions have been perverted but if you look closer at Islam, Mohammad proclaimed marrying a 9 year old and murdering infidels was just one of many things to do. I can absolutely not accept a religion like that. Nothing that hurts others is according to my believes a good thing. So for most swedes to hear the callings of such a religion that have caused my country and all of europe such major problems, is a very VERY negative thing.

Lurker

Star
I dont have a problem with the church bells or the call to prayer.... so long as the community is taken into consideration and neither is blasting out at an annoying or dangerous noise level.
I don't see how either could be that loud. However, a nearby church did have an event on Easter that was so loud I could clearly hear the raffle ticket numbers. The acoustics of being slightly uphill from them could've been a factor but it's a good 1/4 mile as a crow flies with a patch of woods.