Sweden gets Islamic prayer callings

Vixy

Star
You REALLY dont get it, do you? You must either be a hard core communist or a muslim yourself, everyone else can see the "integration" isn't working. They don't want to integrate, they want to RULE. Maybe Merkel will suit you better so lets see what she has to say:

Oooh, I'm probably just a racist.. or?

Maybe not huh..

Vixy

Star
And Islam is LOL? Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world. I'm sure you don't like statistics and facts though. Feel free to look up the amount of Christians killed in the Middle East. They need to be protected by authoritarian regimes or they have a bad time.
She doesnt recognize anything being against christianity, only her religion; Islam. Once you choose evil, its done and she seems to have chosen sides.

LadyEris

Rookie
You REALLY dont get it, do you? You must either be a hard core communist or a muslim yourself
Neither.

everyone else can see the "integration" isn't working. They don't want to integrate, they want to RULE. Maybe Merkel will suit you better so lets see what she has to say:

Oooh, I'm probably just a racist.. or?

Maybe not huh..

I don't see the problem, has nothing to do with Muslims.

What relevance does this have to your OP where you are butthurt that Muslims pray?

LadyEris

Rookie
She doesnt recognize anything being against christianity, only her religion; Islam. Once you choose evil, its done and she seems to have chosen sides.
Lol. "Anyone who agrees with me is a Christian (and Christians can do no wrong, Christianity is perfect!). Anyone who disagrees with me is a Muslim, everyone else in the world is a Muslim" :D

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thank god theres at least someone awake to whats going on in here. Did you hear the latest? In Sweden they've started buying churches bc christianitys failing over here bc its acceptance of homosexuality and all of that, so theyre buying the churches and ripping out everything inside replacing it with a big praying mat for their Allah-prayers. Talk about spitting God in the face. They sit inside his houses and worship their Satan. I can't believe this is happening..Check this out:

An old church bought by muslims and remodeled inside

And this is happening all over europe!
Muslims dont worship satan Miss Vixxy...... why you (intentionally) go dumb sometimes homie?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hey why dont you come over to my country and tell me muslims dont have many terrorists at all? I agree with you that the globalists have put west against the middle east sure but muslims are a completely brainwashed very SICK people. Cant argue with me on this pont, I've lived with them for 12 years, theres nothing normal about them at all.
In all honesty, if the Muslims were truly following shariah law, most of them wouldn't be outside of Islamic nations in the first place and those that were would have excellent reputations.... but like Frank Lopez told Tony Montana.... "not everyone plays by the rules....."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Native American tribes attempted to conquer and dominate each other constantly. Just the way the world worked back then.
Their have been tribal conflicts throughout all of the worlds geography and history. But you statement still isn't true. Even if it were, what would that have to do with proving your point?

weskrongden

Veteran
Their have been tribal conflicts throughout all of the worlds geography and history. But you statement still isn't true. Even if it were, what would that have to do with proving your point?
It is true. Go check out the Aztecs as an example.

America, as a country, has always been a Christian place and an extension of Europe. That's how I want it to stay.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It is true. Go check out the Aztecs as an example.

America, as a country, has always been a Christian place and an extension of Europe. That's how I want it to stay.
Since you have such a grasp on history, why dont you elaborate on the Aztec empires tribal conflicts instead of throwing out the standard excuse with no history or context?
America, as a nation, has NEVER been a Christian place and the Europeans that fled here were not keen on replicating it. But either way, America never was what you opine for it to have been, and the demographics are changing regardless of weather you are comfortable with it or not.

manama

Star
People calling America Christian when there are churches being turned into bars, clubs and fashion runways lol

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
All organized religion is trash. Atleast christianity merged with costums and culture during the 1000 years it has been in Sweden. However, christianity has lost all of its potency and is becomming more irrelevant as time goes by.
Islam has no roots in western countries, and is incompatible in a western society.
I strongly dislike the religion but the people are for the most part decent, but bad ideas, faiths and ideologies must always be critisized.

Wigi

Veteran
All organized religion is trash. Atleast christianity merged with costums and culture during the 1000 years it has been in Sweden. However, christianity has lost all of its potency and is becomming more irrelevant as time goes by.
Islam has no roots in western countries, and is incompatible in a western society.
I strongly dislike the religion but the people are for the most part decent, but bad ideas, faiths and ideologies must always be critisized.
Without organized religions, the world would have been stuck with tribal wars.
Place like Norway and Sweden were filled with barbaric tribes that became civilised thanks to Christianity.
It's not the product of randomness if Scandinavia have the most empathetic people in the world today while they were Nordic tribes of violent warriors thousands of years ago.

Right now, northern europe is filled with hardcore secular humanists who close their eyes toward everything that is not related to Christianity and it destroys their land since they accept groups of people who don't have the same level of empathy nor respect for human life.

I mean here in France we think some cities in Scandinavia should be considered as the r*pe capital of Europe.

Wigi

Veteran
You do know that many western countries were Muslim at first and then were converted to Christianity. The roots are heavily there. If you are going to make a point, atleast know your history.
But he is right, Islam has no roots in western countries. Search Charles Martel.

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
The only western european country I can think of with islamic roots is Spain (can't remember if Portugal was). But it invaded and conquered, it was Christian before that.

It is a mere myth that northern europe was just a bunch of savages before Christendom. Read about the old icelandic legal system, it was a democratic system that possibly preceded even the greeks.
Yes, there were conflicts and wars, but the people were free. However, freedom, true freedom, is brutal which demands bravery and a warrior spirit.
The image of barbarians are from Roman sources, the very same empire that conducted a massive genocide and erradicated pretty much all of the Germanic culture on the continent.
Then we have the several genocides after that launched by the vatican, the normans and the teutonic knights on the few pagan tribes left.
I suggest reading the eddas to get a sense of the wisdom the norse had, but as with all ancient history, we only have fragments.

Organized religion is mind control on a massive scale. All the ethics, rights, sciences etc stem from pagan societies.They were religious, in a very different way, but sure they became corrupt as well. As in Egypt when Ahkenaten introduced solar worship and banned all the other gods. Forcing people to accept his truth.

By all means there is wisdom to be found in the abrahamic religions, but I would argue that it all stems from that which preceded them. So maybe I was a bit too rash to say it was all trash.

Vixy

Star
In all honesty, if the Muslims were truly following shariah law, most of them wouldn't be outside of Islamic nations in the first place and those that were would have excellent reputations.... but like Frank Lopez told Tony Montana.... "not everyone plays by the rules....."
WOW, never thought you were so gullible, but here we are!

TC1968

Established
Europe is doomed, get out now or you will be just like South Africa within a year. The UK might get their balls back, and hopefully the US and Canada will get their minds back and get a leash on the Islamic nuts.