Sweden gets Islamic prayer callings

Lisa

Superstar
Hey why dont you come over to my country and tell me muslims dont have many terrorists at all? I agree with you that the globalists have put west against the middle east sure but muslims are a completely brainwashed very SICK people. Cant argue with me on this pont, I've lived with them for 12 years, theres nothing normal about them at all.
He’s a muslim so he probably won’t agree with you say about muslims....

weskrongden

Veteran
So what about Christians in the east? Should we start tearing down their churches and stop them from worshipping God? West is for atheism anyways.
There already are limited protections for Christians in the East in most cases. On the West is dealing with a total attack on it's culture and religion.

LadyEris

Rookie
Soo, we now have two cities where they call out prayers. Skövde, and Växjö and Skövde is now building a mosque, also with prayer callings. Funny how our christian church is allowing ungodly things like homosexuality and women for priests who have live in men and arent married, while Islam is going stronger and stronger in our country and if you say a god damn thing about it, you're stamped a racist.
So?

LadyEris

Rookie
Hold up, Christianity like Islam is a faith originated from the middle east. I personally believe all Abrahamic faiths are for the world, the 2 easts and the 2 wests.

The West was for Christians. Currently Atheism or Agnosticism dominates the West..
Well technically all three Abrahamic religions are the definition of the word "western" (also, Semitic too. Jesus wasn't American, European or British, he was Jewish, Muhammad was Arab etc. All Semites.).
Eastern religions are like Asia, India etc which are not Semitic and don't view the world the same as the three Abrahamic religions which just regurgitated Greek philosophy anyway.

I gotta say, the East deserves way more respect than the West who just wanna destroy the planet.

weskrongden

Veteran
As a Christian, why would I support men who come here and want to take a white wife and make her and their kids Muslim. How is that good for Christianity? I take the points about atheism and degeneracy, but my goal to counteract these ills is to return to Christianity, not Islam. Further separating Western society from Christianity through Atheism or Islam is not good.

LadyEris

Rookie
How is that good for Christianity?
Christianity minding it's own business would help Christianity a lot, but of course, no, Christians are ruder and more abusive than any other group and will always be this.
At least Muslims have respect for others and dignity about themselves. If it wasn't for Christianity, then the west wouldn't be as atheistic as it is right now.

weskrongden

Veteran
Christianity minding it's own business would help Christianity a lot, but of course, no, Christians are ruder and more abusive than any other group and will always be this.
At least Muslims have respect for others and dignity about themselves. If it wasn't for Christianity, then the west wouldn't be as atheistic as it is right now.
LMAO most of the Islamic word kills Christians unless there are strong protections from authoritarian regimes. You're a clown.

weskrongden

Veteran
Says the clown. Christianity is incompatible with anyone who differs in beliefs. Even you prove that in your own posts. Get a life.
The Islamic world is much worse as I said. Everytime you force different peoples, cultures, and religions together there is conflict. You have some strange hatred of Christianity.

LadyEris

Rookie
Everytime you force different peoples, cultures, and religions together there is conflict.
Doesn't need to be. You can learn to be respectful and civilized if you choose, weskrongden. Unfortunately you're being the opposite, like the rest of your religion usually is.

weskrongden

Veteran
Doesn't need to be. You can learn to be respectful and civilized if you choose, weskrongden. Unfortunately you're being the opposite, like the rest of your religion usually is.
And Islam is LOL? Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world. I'm sure you don't like statistics and facts though. Feel free to look up the amount of Christians killed in the Middle East. They need to be protected by authoritarian regimes or they have a bad time.

LadyEris

Rookie
Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world.
LOL! Christianity is the post persecuting religion in the world. Until the whole world is Christian you won't be satisfied, you'll continue to demonize others till you get your way, you never change. Christianity is the only religion you think that can be forced onto others.

Lisa

Superstar
LOL! Christianity is the post persecuting religion in the world. Until the whole world is Christian you won't be satisfied, you'll continue to demonize others till you get your way, you never change. Christianity is the only religion you think that can be forced onto others.
You’re thinking islam not Christianity.