Susan Sarandon’s black eye.

GreenLeaf

Rookie
I remember reading about celebrities and the mysterious black eye(s) they get (aka “The Black Eye Club”). Here is an article about it: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/http-fellowshipoftheminds-com-2018-07-26-the-black-eye-club

Now Susan Sarandon has apparently joined the “club”: http://instagr.am/p/B5TcRKZB4q0/
It’s also interesting how she has her other eye partially covered in the photo. Oh, and she had to turn her “accident” into a political ad, as well.

I’ve been extremely active for most of my life and have never once gotten a black eye, or anything close to it, nor do I know anyone else who has, either. Yet a lot of these celebrities and politicians claim it was from a “fall,” or other similar circumstance. Weird.

A.J.

Star
I remember reading about celebrities and the mysterious black eye(s) they get (aka “The Black Eye Club”). Here is an article about it: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/http-fellowshipoftheminds-com-2018-07-26-the-black-eye-club

Now Susan Sarandon has apparently joined the “club”: http://instagr.am/p/B5TcRKZB4q0/
It’s also interesting how she has her other eye partially covered in the photo. Oh, and she had to turn her “accident” into a political ad, as well.

I’ve been extremely active for most of my life and have never once gotten a black eye, or anything close to it, nor do I know anyone else who has, either. Yet a lot of these celebrities and politicians claim it was from a “fall,” or other similar circumstance. Weird.
1574802879776.jpg

AD HOC

Established
Fake and embarrassing

*edit. I would have imagined seeing several colours and some swelling too.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star

This week there was an international day for women's rights and against domestic violence. That's why she took that pic.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Fight Club: More Black-Eye Cowinkydinks
https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/11/fight-club-more-black-eye-cowinkydinks/
November 23, 2019Torchy BlaneArticles by Torchy Blane, Culture, Politics, US News, Winter Watch Articles5
No official explanation was ever given for Prince Andrew's black eye in 2017. PHOTO: Max Mumby
At the conclusion of the fifth and final day of the Trump Impeachment Show on Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) answered questions from the press, but none asked him about his black eye. In an interview CBS’s “Face the Nation” later that evening, host Margaret Brennan asked him about the injury.
“I got between Adam Schiff and a camera. How about that,” Jordan quipped. Then, he explained what “actually” happened, employing an excuse used by many battered wives: “I bumped into the door.”
Our core theory is that all these actors on the scene are merely role playing, and are part of the same Hegelian dialectic left-right distraction. This is the Fight Club school of skulduggery.
Rep. Jim Jordan on Nov. 21, 2019
Rep. Jim Jordan with black eye on Nov. 21, 2019. PHOTO: Winter Watch
Jordan isn’t the only new member of the Fight Club since we published our first black eye list some 20 months ago (see below). Several more have joined the pack. For example, during a Democrat presidential debate in September, candidate Joe Biden’s left eye is said to have “spontaneously filled with blood,” Express reported. A bloody eye can also be an artifact of a black eye. Is heavy makeup covering bruising? Looks like there’s some swelling.
Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders claims to have sustained a black eye and stitches from hitting his head on the edge of a shower door.

And former Democrat President Jimmy Carter in October said he fell at his home in Georgia — a probable story given his failing health.

President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen was seen in 2018 returning to his Manhattan apartment with a subtly bruised eye and his arm in a sling – the same day Trump branded him a liar.

And others …

Bill Nye ‘The Science Guy’ in June

Norwegian chess grand master Magnus Carlsen with bruisedeye ahead of match in November 2018

PREVIOUSLY OVERLOOKED: Prince Andrew was also pictured with bruising under the eye while attending the Countess Mountbatten of Burma’s funeral in June 2017

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Fight Club: Is the Black-Eye Epidemic Among Politicians, Celebs Just Some Big Coinkydink?
By Russ Winter | 8 March 2018

Hanlon’s Razor is one of the greatest mental “don’t look there” cover-up cons and scams of all time. It holds: Don’t attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity. Complete nonsense!

In terms of the epidemic of blackened left eyes among elites and celebrities, one would have to believe these people are the epitome of clumsiness and careless behavior. One also is left to wonder why the vast majority of these bruises involve the left eye. Does the right eye have unique protection when these “accidents” happen?

The 1879, Freeman’s Journal (out of Ireland) stated, “A black eye is said to be the devil’s mark. The bruised left eye has also been referred to as the “Illuminati shiner.” To our eyes, it looks like a very professionally done cosmetic job or an injury done in such a manner as to not cause actual eye damage. As such, black left eyes may be a ritual calling card. An alternative theory holds that this is a control mechanism delivered by handlers to keep these individuals in line.

Richard Branson

Ryan Gosling

Christie Brinkley

Reese Witherspoon
It has been said that getting a black left eye is part of a cult/Illuminati high-level initiation ritual in which the pledge must “eat pain” in order to become more powerful. Are these high-level cult members climbing higher in the pyramid?

Observably, there seems to be an eye-covering obsession or fad in the entertainment world. Sheer coinkydink? The left eye identifies the individual as a son of Osiris, God of the Dead.

Here are some left-eye shiners among the famous that appear professionally administered. Just conjecture?

Elizabeth Hurley 2017

Kayne West

Adam Sandler

Madonna

Lindsay Lohan

John Stamos

Bill Clinton

Jackie Cruz

Gossip columnist Perez Hilton said his black eye was given to him, ironically, by the manager of the Black-Eyed Peas. Yeah, right

Boy George 2014

tigerus

Rookie
Hers looks totally fake. While I've never know anybody that had a black eye before, I unfortunately got 2 of them after I was attempting to hang a shelf and the wooden chair I was standing on broke sending me crashing to the floor. I hit my head pretty hard and got a sub-dermal hematoma on my forehead and 2 black eyes. The blood pooled heavily under my eyes and I had huge dark bags and swelling for days. I had to wear very heavy under eye concealer and sunglasses when I went out in public. The picture of Prince Andrew looks real. Susan's looks fake.

Awoken2

Superstar
Fight Club: Is the Black-Eye Epidemic Among Politicians, Celebs Just Some Big Coinkydink?
By Russ Winter | 8 March 2018

Hanlon’s Razor is one of the greatest mental “don’t look there” cover-up cons and scams of all time. It holds: Don’t attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity. Complete nonsense!

In terms of the epidemic of blackened left eyes among elites and celebrities, one would have to believe these people are the epitome of clumsiness and careless behavior. One also is left to wonder why the vast majority of these bruises involve the left eye. Does the right eye have unique protection when these “accidents” happen?

The 1879, Freeman’s Journal (out of Ireland) stated, “A black eye is said to be the devil’s mark. The bruised left eye has also been referred to as the “Illuminati shiner.” To our eyes, it looks like a very professionally done cosmetic job or an injury done in such a manner as to not cause actual eye damage. As such, black left eyes may be a ritual calling card. An alternative theory holds that this is a control mechanism delivered by handlers to keep these individuals in line.

Richard Branson

Ryan Gosling

Christie Brinkley

Reese Witherspoon
It has been said that getting a black left eye is part of a cult/Illuminati high-level initiation ritual in which the pledge must “eat pain” in order to become more powerful. Are these high-level cult members climbing higher in the pyramid?

Observably, there seems to be an eye-covering obsession or fad in the entertainment world. Sheer coinkydink? The left eye identifies the individual as a son of Osiris, God of the Dead.

Here are some left-eye shiners among the famous that appear professionally administered. Just conjecture?

Elizabeth Hurley 2017

Kayne West

Adam Sandler

Madonna

Lindsay Lohan

John Stamos

Bill Clinton

Jackie Cruz

Gossip columnist Perez Hilton said his black eye was given to him, ironically, by the manager of the Black-Eyed Peas. Yeah, right

Boy George 2014
Maybe at these illuminati parties there is this joke telescope.....

Do you think that's why the bastards cover up their eye with a hand?.....stop it getting blackened.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, most of the photos here look staged.

Maybe the black eye thing is some kind of brand, but I don't see the point.

The point is that these celebrities have all joined the Illuminati in some manner. Look up "Mystery Babylon" of Revelation: the NWO one world religion supposedly will be a mixture of all religions, but which is particularly obvious in the architecture of DC with the Washington Monument obilisk phallus posed against the Mall, as well as many mixtures of other architectural oddities that include Egyptian statues (Horus, anyone?) and relics, Graeco-Roman, you name it. The one god that dominates in this worship is Ba'al, which Wikileaks revealed in the Podesta emails. I sense that Susan Sarandon faked it (it really is a terrible makeup job, and I guarantee that at the age of 73, if she had really fractured her nose and had a concussion with a real black eye, she'd be in the hospital, not radiantly mugging for a selfie in that Illuminati pose that we see as their signal of belonging. She also wouldn't be lecturing us about needing Medicare, which I can't even get with partial disability, which she hasn't needed but has access to. The hypocrisy of these leftist morons knows no bounds and has no conscience of just how evil they really are.

Lisa

Superstar
Fight Club: More Black-Eye Cowinkydinks
https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/11/fight-club-more-black-eye-cowinkydinks/
November 23, 2019Torchy BlaneArticles by Torchy Blane, Culture, Politics, US News, Winter Watch Articles5
No official explanation was ever given for Prince Andrew's black eye in 2017. PHOTO: Max Mumby
At the conclusion of the fifth and final day of the Trump Impeachment Show on Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) answered questions from the press, but none asked him about his black eye. In an interview CBS’s “Face the Nation” later that evening, host Margaret Brennan asked him about the injury.
“I got between Adam Schiff and a camera. How about that,” Jordan quipped. Then, he explained what “actually” happened, employing an excuse used by many battered wives: “I bumped into the door.”
Our core theory is that all these actors on the scene are merely role playing, and are part of the same Hegelian dialectic left-right distraction. This is the Fight Club school of skulduggery.
Rep. Jim Jordan on Nov. 21, 2019
Rep. Jim Jordan with black eye on Nov. 21, 2019. PHOTO: Winter Watch
Jordan isn’t the only new member of the Fight Club since we published our first black eye list some 20 months ago (see below). Several more have joined the pack. For example, during a Democrat presidential debate in September, candidate Joe Biden’s left eye is said to have “spontaneously filled with blood,” Express reported. A bloody eye can also be an artifact of a black eye. Is heavy makeup covering bruising? Looks like there’s some swelling.
Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders claims to have sustained a black eye and stitches from hitting his head on the edge of a shower door.

And former Democrat President Jimmy Carter in October said he fell at his home in Georgia — a probable story given his failing health.

President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen was seen in 2018 returning to his Manhattan apartment with a subtly bruised eye and his arm in a sling – the same day Trump branded him a liar.

And others …

Bill Nye ‘The Science Guy’ in June

Norwegian chess grand master Magnus Carlsen with bruisedeye ahead of match in November 2018

PREVIOUSLY OVERLOOKED: Prince Andrew was also pictured with bruising under the eye while attending the Countess Mountbatten of Burma’s funeral in June 2017
I was thinking about former president Carter‘s black eye when I saw hers and wondered if it was some sort of signaling? Not that an older man couldn’t get a black eye. Liked the other pictures you posted.
Wonder if PA got that from one of his sexual conquests..or their father’s?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I was thinking about former president Carter‘s black eye when I saw hers and wondered if it was some sort of signaling? Not that an older man couldn’t get a black eye. Liked the other pictures you posted.
Wonder if PA got that from one of his sexual conquests..or their father’s?
Its so hard to tell with these secret society types. One thing is for sure and that's it is a ritual/initiation of sorts. Some call it soul scalping.

Lisa

Superstar
Its so hard to tell with these secret society types. One thing is for sure and that's it is a ritual/initiation of sorts. Some call it soul scalping.
Interesting..thanks for mentioning soul scalping..never heard of it.

TC1968

Established
Why do I get the feeling that they are being hit with a body part other than a fist during this initiation ritual.