Surgeon in France rapes hundreds of kids during anaesthetics

Vixy

Star
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9775978/surgeon-paedo-claims-child-sex-diary/amp?fbclid=IwAR1XS4nM9SF7mg3pKjikjh8InQQviAVYgR2B6MvLksHWrHnkGGB1cgtl_bU

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/surgeon-may-be-frances-most-prolific-paedophile-2b985sclk?wgu=270525_54264_15666570201067_ad0f6819ac&wgexpiry=1574433020&utm_source=planit&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=22278

Just thought I'd post it. Hundreds of kids.. He can compete with the elite. I tell you, this world gets sicker by the minute.. And they want us to accept this. Having sex with a child of 4 years old after an appendix removal and while under anaestethics. You don't get any more vulnerable than that.

He wrote it all down in a diary of which Francesca Satta, a lawyer representing one of the alleged victims, said: “You open the diary and you close it again straight away, the perversion is so enormous.”

I remember Gods words "Whatever you do unto the little ones, you do also on to me"

thoughtcrime

Wow. This is just app appalling and heart breaking! My heart breaks for those kids. Thank goodness God is a God of justice! He truly loves His children because He will punish those who hurt them. The ignorant think God's justice is "hateful" but the opposite is true! You can't have love without justice and God is love 1 John 4:16. People thinking they can hurt these babies and get away with it?! Heck no! This is just evil, and the mainstream is slowly pushing p***philia as acceptable smh.

Vixy

Star
Wow. This is just app appalling and heart breaking! My heart breaks for those kids. Thank goodness God is a God of justice! He truly loves His children because He will punish those who hurt them. The ignorant think God's justice is "hateful" but the opposite is true! You can't have love without justice and God is love 1 John 4:16. People thinking they can hurt these babies and get away with it?! Heck no! This is just evil, and the mainstream is slowly pushing p***philia as acceptable smh.
Yeah, and cannibalism aswell, did you know theres already a cannibalistic testaurant in L.A?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I was about to post how cannibalism is being slowly being pushed as acceptable too, once I saw some guys telling that "cannibalism would both solve the problems of overpopulation and world hunger".

Here in Brazil there was a small commotion about a law that would make incest legal as colateral effect. I wonder what they'll try to shove down to us

Lisa

Superstar
I was about to post how cannibalism is being slowly being pushed as acceptable too, once I saw some guys telling that "cannibalism would both solve the problems of overpopulation and world hunger".
Wow! That’s seriously disturbing!