Supersoldier Talk- Video

Vixy

Star
I found this video to be very informative with info on monarch facilities, HAARP and storms and underground facilities! Now this guys english pronounciation isn't great but he gets loads of info out.

He also mentions them financing polititians careers and if they don't obey once they're elected, they black mail them and if they cannot find anything on them, they make something up. Well we knew that but he goes a step furthur and tells of once they're rich enough, they go into politics themselves. (Can this explain Trump?)

He also mentions them having killed 3,000 people, don't know if he meant within monarch programming or what but they reveal the names of the companies behind MK, such as Monarch solutions and Umbrella corporations. They also talk of special laboratories that creates viruses to depopulate, I guess that means all these weird diseases really were labmade. (Yep, I'm talking HIV.)

This is also inteesting: a guy with bullet wounds claim to be the real prince harry and says an imposter had taken his place. He was *surprise!* killed:

https://supersoldiertalk.com/2017/07/04/man-claiming-to-be-the-real-prince-harry-found-dead-in-irish-hotel/
Enjoy!

Last edited: