Superman comes out as gay! Super Preferred Prefix?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
(In the voice of Norm McDonald) This week DC comics announced that Superman's son is gay. So he can't be penetrated by a bullet but apparently now he can be penetrated by a penis.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I guess the story went downhill?
I think its about normalizing deviancy. When i was a kid Simpsons was new. This was the "edgy" cartoon. Until Will and Grace in the late 90s i never even seen a show with a gay character.

Today multiple cartoons have gay characters such as the Loud house.

Take this kid with 2 dads
2.png

or these "confused kids"

Why put gay characters in cartoons?

Who watches cartoons?

B_JMNN

Established
People have become so desensitized to death that its become normal. Perhaps in the eyes of the spectator its just another person dying. Maybe even like watching just another movie in these examples.
Can you be desensitized to something that is a natural part of nature?

Death is already normalized because it's a part of life. All things die, all things don't last forever.

What people are desensitized to is how a person dies. People are seeing the taking of another life as normal. People are desensitized to someone taking another person's life. Why else would people rather record someone physically dying rather than trying to save them, or get them help.

Also,

Lyfe

Star
Can you be desensitized to something that is a natural part of nature?

Death is already normalized because it's a part of life. All things die, all things don't last forever.

What people are desensitized to is how a person dies. People are seeing the taking of another life as normal. People are desensitized to someone taking another person's life. Why else would people rather record someone physically dying rather than trying to save them, or get them help.

Also,
I dissagre. Its not normal to witness thousands of deaths in a lifetime even if it is on television.

Aazaad

Established
From this point on, any Christian who'd still insist on him being a Christ-like figure, is either pretty dumb, or in on it.

Nikōn

Veteran
From this point on, any Christian who'd still insist on him being a Christ-like figure, is either pretty dumb, or in on it.
Funny enough the "Superhero" Superman started off as a vilian before being canonized as a superhero. The name "Superman" derives itself from the term Ubermensch from Friedrich Nietzsche, who envisioned the humanity of the future being incomprehensibly amoral in the future by the standards of today, although he envisioned it more in the rightwing sense than the leftwing sense (considering that the left is bubblewrapped in it's emotions away from reality).

Aazaad

Established
Funny enough the "Superhero" Superman started off as a vilian before being canonized as a superhero. The name "Superman" derives itself from the term Ubermensch from Friedrich Nietzsche, who envisioned the humanity of the future being incomprehensibly amoral in the future by the standards of today, although he envisioned it more in the rightwing sense than the leftwing sense (considering that the left is bubblewrapped in it's emotions away from reality).
Yeah I've read about it (that he was a Soviet?), but "Good" ole Google and co. shown nothing about that.
edit: I had to give it the "quote" treatment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reign_of_the_Superman

The Zone

Star
D.C. Comics address for the longest time was 666 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Jared Kushner bought the property when they finally moved. Comicbooks were one of the first forms of manipulation engineering of US citizens in the forties on.

Journeyman

Established
D.C. Comics address for the longest time was 666 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Jared Kushner bought the property when they finally moved. Comicbooks were one of the first forms of manipulation engineering of US citizens in the forties on.
A look with modern eyes at some of the 'golden age' output reveals that Superman was always highly suspect:

Bubbajay

Veteran
Anyone 35 and over can trace the queer agenda to its infancy and each step by step process of trying to make it "normal" in society. All of it has happened through the media, there were no grass root campaigns calling for this outside queer circles. It started by just getting the idea of queers into the public conscious in the 1960s, then making fun of them on television, closely after that came sympathy, then acceptance, now its to the point where they feel everyone BETTER accept it or they're somehow wicked hate mongers. It proves the world is controlled by psychopaths who like the idea of having relations with a septic tank. Alley cats have more morals than these people.