Superman comes out as gay! Super Preferred Prefix?

The Zone

Star
Nice try. The point is that they are trying too hard, Starsock. Go back to your Demi Lavato and aliens thread while the world is on fire. I quote you "Demi used the CE5 protocols to make contact with these beings who wish us no harm." Anyone who thinks Demi Lavato is trying to help us contact aliens is already in the, um, fire of dumbassedtry.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
The hollywood and entertainment industry has become so dark and satanic its really just hard to believe at this point. I remember when television and movies used to be somewhat wholesome, but now its all just artificial and perverse. Its no wonder kids are so messed up and confused about everything nowadays. They are constsntly ingesting poision for their souls...

Karlysymon

Superstar
The hollywood and entertainment industry has become so dark and satanic its really just hard to believe at this point. I remember when television and movies used to be somewhat wholesome, but now its all just artificial and perverse. Its no wonder kids are so messed up and confused about everything nowadays. They are constsntly ingesting poision for their souls...
From the author of a Clockwork Orange
"The novel begins by introducing the two protagonists: Tristram Foxe, a history teacher, and his wife, Beatrice-Joanna, a homemaker. They have recently suffered through their young son's death.

Throughout the first portion of the novel, overpopulation is depicted through the limitation and reuse of materials, and extremely cramped living conditions.

There is also active discrimination against heterosexuals, homosexuality being encouraged as a measure against overpopulation. Self-sterilization is also encouraged."

Lyfe

Star
From the author of a Clockwork Orange
"The novel begins by introducing the two protagonists: Tristram Foxe, a history teacher, and his wife, Beatrice-Joanna, a homemaker. They have recently suffered through their young son's death.

Throughout the first portion of the novel, overpopulation is depicted through the limitation and reuse of materials, and extremely cramped living conditions.

There is also active discrimination against heterosexuals, homosexuality being encouraged as a measure against overpopulation. Self-sterilization is also encouraged."
Thats why im convinced cultural marxism is really satanic upheaval. Everything has become too wrapped in political terminology so the concept of right and wrong becomes obsolete. Now everything has become acceptable and permissable. We normalize the unnatural at our own peril.

Lucy

Star
I grew up with Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, and Happy Days.
I had such an innocent and happy childhood.
And now it's just plain disturbing what young children are being exposed to. It's all very evil and satanic.

Lyfe

Star
I grew up with Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, and Happy Days.
I had such an innocent and happy childhood.
And now it's just plain disturbing what young children are being exposed to. It's all very evil and satanic.
Only 50 years ago it was possible to go your whole life without witnessing a murder. Now by the time kids reach their teenage years they will have already seen thousands od them through entertainment. Not just mild murders, but truly horrific ones. To witness a murder or death is a very traumatic life changing experience that sticks with a person, but now its not so uncommon to view a handful a night. Our eyes and souls are so polluted we can't even begin ti understand the full ramifications of what we watch and what it has done to our brains and outlook.

The Zone

Star
Yeah, I mean this is not an anti-gay thread for those concerned but the agenda is at work and has been. This is all quite normal to younger people which is the issue in that it has been mostly forced indoctrination. There is an over-attempt at making so many gender-bending characters when you just do not see them at this rate in everyday life. So, it is not a knock on bisexuals for me but the agenda is another story and it is in overdrive. They created this character while already having gay superhero's. At what point is it enough? I think the answer to that is when you start to accept pee-doe-files for they're knocking at the flimsy door of acceptance in the virtual world.

Lyfe

Star
The problem is when it becomes promoted to the point of normalization and there is no longer an ability for young blank slate minds to even know what normal is.

polymoog

Superstar
The problem is when it becomes promoted to the point of normalization and there is no longer an ability for young blank slate minds to even know what normal is.
if this wasnt an NWO agenda, children reading a comic wouldnt need to know his sexuality in the first place.

betcha they throw in how superman cares deeply about climate change, extremism, and diversity. its flat out laughable now.

Karlysymon

Superstar
To witness a murder or death is a very traumatic life changing experience that sticks with a person,
So imagine what the live, televised events of 22 November 1963 psychologically did the nation. Many researchers have referenced that event as intergral to the turbulence and societal changes that attended the late 60s and beyond.
Only 50 years ago it was possible to go your whole life without witnessing a murder. Now by the time kids reach their teenage years they will have already seen thousands od them through entertainment. Not just mild murders, but truly horrific ones. ....but now its not so uncommon to view a handful a night. Our eyes and souls are so polluted we can't even begin ti understand the full ramifications of what we watch and what it has done to our brains and outlook.
Do you think that this "spectator to (entertainment) murder" has manifested itself in real life like this (below)? This can't possibly be attributed to idea that people just want "likes" when they post their recordings on social media.
1634125573631.png

1634125662958.png

I’m pretty sure it’s, nuclear weapons and testing, unmitigated air and sea pollution and environmental r*pe that is why the world is literally on fire and not people loving whom they want.

So you approve of incest? If they're both adults? People can also "love" their nuclear families? It doesn't cause a nuclear explosion or air and water pollution after all.

Gays don't love anyone. They fall into the rabbit hole of promiscuous, egocentrism, self-interest and exploitation by nature.

Typical response.
Your only answer is that it's typical? If consensual relationships and pushing them don't harm society, incest doesn't either. If not, explain the difference. Two adults, with their consent, why not? If you are not into classical heteronormative and monogamous thinking, there is no difference. You even normalize child molestation by claiming that sex can't be hurtful.

some famous "atheists" do this.

If sex is possible with consent in every way and it can't hurt anything, why not?

Lyfe

Star
So imagine what the live, televised events of 22 November 1963 psychologically did the nation. Many researchers have referenced that event as intergral to the turbulence and societal changes that attended the late 60s and beyond.

Do you think that this "spectator to (entertainment) murder" has manifested itself in real life like this (below)? This can't possibly be attributed to idea that people just want "likes" when they post their recordings on social media.
People have become so desensitized to death that its become normal. Perhaps in the eyes of the spectator its just another person dying. Maybe even like watching just another movie in these examples.

Incest is rarely consensual as it’s almost always an older male relative doing it a younger female one, this is done via the protection of the traditional family.
You only see it in the news when there is abuse and it's reported. When they have a "relationship" they hide it. But according to you, this is normal, even if there is an exception?
religious conservatives
I gave the example of Richard Dawkins not because he was an atheist, but for the way he defended this. I'm not interested in "religious conservatives", my arguments are enough.

Your only answer is that it's typical? If consensual relationships and pushing them don't harm society, incest doesn't either. If not, explain the difference. Two adults, with their consent, why not? If you are not into classical heteronormative and monogamous thinking, there is no difference. You even normalize child molestation by claiming that sex can't be hurtful.

some famous "atheists" do this.

If sex is possible with consent in every way and it can't hurt anything, why not?
mindit.jpg