Superman comes out as gay! Super Preferred Prefix?

STARMAN

Established
Your only answer is that it's typical? If consensual relationships and pushing them don't harm society, incest doesn't either. If not, explain the difference. Two adults, with their consent, why not? If you are not into classical heteronormative and monogamous thinking, there is no difference. You even normalize child molestation by claiming that sex can't be hurtful.

LINK
some famous "atheists" do this.

If sex is possible with consent in every way and it can't hurt anything, why not?
Incest is rarely consensual as it’s almost always an older male relative doing it a younger female one, this is done via the protection of the traditional family.

Again, more nonsense as it’s religious conservatives who block bills and laws to raise marriage ages, over and over. Seriously look it up and understand what you’re talking about before speaking to me.

Lyfe

Star
So imagine what the live, televised events of 22 November 1963 psychologically did the nation. Many researchers have referenced that event as intergral to the turbulence and societal changes that attended the late 60s and beyond.

Do you think that this "spectator to (entertainment) murder" has manifested itself in real life like this (below)? This can't possibly be attributed to idea that people just want "likes" when they post their recordings on social media.
People have become so desensitized to death that its become normal. Perhaps in the eyes of the spectator its just another person dying. Maybe even like watching just another movie in these examples.

Incest is rarely consensual as it’s almost always an older male relative doing it a younger female one, this is done via the protection of the traditional family.
You only see it in the news when there is abuse and it's reported. When they have a "relationship" they hide it. But according to you, this is normal, even if there is an exception?
religious conservatives
I gave the example of Richard Dawkins not because he was an atheist, but for the way he defended this. I'm not interested in "religious conservatives", my arguments are enough.

STARMAN

Established
You only see it in the news when there is abuse and it's reported. When they have a "relationship" they hide it. But according to you, this is normal, even if there is an exception?

I gave the example of Richard Dawkins not because he was an atheist, but for the way he defended this. I'm not interested in "religious conservatives", my arguments are enough.
It rarely happens that way. No one is covering it up it’s just extremely rare. Abuse is UNDER reported.

Yeah Dawkins, whatever. I can give numerous examples of the religious fighting laws to increase the age of marriage and consent. Your arguments are ridiculous.

Your only answer is that it's typical? If consensual relationships and pushing them don't harm society, incest doesn't either. If not, explain the difference. Two adults, with their consent, why not? If you are not into classical heteronormative and monogamous thinking, there is no difference. You even normalize child molestation by claiming that sex can't be hurtful.

some famous "atheists" do this.

If sex is possible with consent in every way and it can't hurt anything, why not?
mindit.jpg

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
(In the voice of Norm McDonald) This week DC comics announced that Superman's son is gay. So he can't be penetrated by a bullet but apparently now he can be penetrated by a penis.

Last edited:

Daze

Star
I guess the story went downhill?
I think its about normalizing deviancy. When i was a kid Simpsons was new. This was the "edgy" cartoon. Until Will and Grace in the late 90s i never even seen a show with a gay character.

Today multiple cartoons have gay characters such as the Loud house.

Take this kid with 2 dads
2.png

or these "confused kids"

Why put gay characters in cartoons?

Who watches cartoons?

B_JMNN

Established
People have become so desensitized to death that its become normal. Perhaps in the eyes of the spectator its just another person dying. Maybe even like watching just another movie in these examples.
Can you be desensitized to something that is a natural part of nature?

Death is already normalized because it's a part of life. All things die, all things don't last forever.

What people are desensitized to is how a person dies. People are seeing the taking of another life as normal. People are desensitized to someone taking another person's life. Why else would people rather record someone physically dying rather than trying to save them, or get them help.

Also,

Lyfe

Star
Can you be desensitized to something that is a natural part of nature?

Death is already normalized because it's a part of life. All things die, all things don't last forever.

What people are desensitized to is how a person dies. People are seeing the taking of another life as normal. People are desensitized to someone taking another person's life. Why else would people rather record someone physically dying rather than trying to save them, or get them help.

Also,
I dissagre. Its not normal to witness thousands of deaths in a lifetime even if it is on television.

Aazaad

Established
From this point on, any Christian who'd still insist on him being a Christ-like figure, is either pretty dumb, or in on it.

Nikōn

Established
From this point on, any Christian who'd still insist on him being a Christ-like figure, is either pretty dumb, or in on it.
Funny enough the "Superhero" Superman started off as a vilian before being canonized as a superhero. The name "Superman" derives itself from the term Ubermensch from Friedrich Nietzsche, who envisioned the humanity of the future being incomprehensibly amoral in the future by the standards of today, although he envisioned it more in the rightwing sense than the leftwing sense (considering that the left is bubblewrapped in it's emotions away from reality).

Aazaad

Established
Funny enough the "Superhero" Superman started off as a vilian before being canonized as a superhero. The name "Superman" derives itself from the term Ubermensch from Friedrich Nietzsche, who envisioned the humanity of the future being incomprehensibly amoral in the future by the standards of today, although he envisioned it more in the rightwing sense than the leftwing sense (considering that the left is bubblewrapped in it's emotions away from reality).
Yeah I've read about it (that he was a Soviet?), but "Good" ole Google and co. shown nothing about that.
edit: I had to give it the "quote" treatment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reign_of_the_Superman

The Zone

Star
D.C. Comics address for the longest time was 666 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Jared Kushner bought the property when they finally moved. Comicbooks were one of the first forms of manipulation engineering of US citizens in the forties on.

Journeyman

Established
D.C. Comics address for the longest time was 666 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Jared Kushner bought the property when they finally moved. Comicbooks were one of the first forms of manipulation engineering of US citizens in the forties on.
A look with modern eyes at some of the 'golden age' output reveals that Superman was always highly suspect: