SuperM = The new Illuminati group of SM?

sadaf

Rookie
Everyone of the K-Pop-Community is talking about SM's upcoming group and I think this group has the darkest concept of all the groups that SM debuted before.

Is SM trying to use a new strategy to reach million of people and to influence them?

Is SuperM THE new K-Pop Group where everyone will listening to them and stanning them?
Is SuperM THE FUTURE of K-Pop?

I think everyone of us is suspicious and wants to know the truth. If u have ideas pls comment on this thread and pls be friendly to everyone who discuss here.

Attachments

brazenpancake

I've been listening to the audio of J opping reversed.The only clear word I'm getting is "innocent" the only idea i'm getting is in reference to disrupting innocence/purity. there are some really strange sounds coming from this audio. maybe it's just me. it sounds so eerie. i think i may be hearing "crowd" i tried to attach an audio file but i couldn't. just putting this out there.

cadiz

Star
I've been listening to the audio of J opping reversed.The only clear word I'm getting is "innocent" the only idea i'm getting is in reference to disrupting innocence/purity. there are some really strange sounds coming from this audio. maybe it's just me. it sounds so eerie. i think i may be hearing "crowd" i tried to attach an audio file but i couldn't. just putting this out there.
we have been discussing this SuperMMM group in this thread :

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-403

The other users are more active there in case you want to discuss

sadaf

Rookie
Another suicide in K-Pop:
Sulli killed herself. She was in the group f(x) by SM Ent.
Jonghyun was also in this company and he killed himself also.
I am beyond shocked and sad.
She died on a full moon in the 14th October.
Its so symbolic this date.
She even wrote a song about the moon:

I am so shocked..
SM is so satanic, pls be safe everyone.

neptunejoo

Established
Another suicide in K-Pop:
Sulli killed herself. She was in the group f(x) by SM Ent.
Jonghyun was also in this company and he killed himself also.
I am beyond shocked and sad.
She died on a full moon in the 14th October.
Its so symbolic this date.
She even wrote a song about the moon:

I am so shocked..
SM is so satanic, pls be safe everyone.
I was wondering what's going on...