SuperM = The new Illuminati group of SM?

Everyone of the K-Pop-Community is talking about SM's upcoming group and I think this group has the darkest concept of all the groups that SM debuted before.

Is SM trying to use a new strategy to reach million of people and to influence them?

Is SuperM THE new K-Pop Group where everyone will listening to them and stanning them?
Is SuperM THE FUTURE of K-Pop?

I think everyone of us is suspicious and wants to know the truth. If u have ideas pls comment on this thread and pls be friendly to everyone who discuss here.

Attachments

I've been listening to the audio of J opping reversed.The only clear word I'm getting is "innocent" the only idea i'm getting is in reference to disrupting innocence/purity. there are some really strange sounds coming from this audio. maybe it's just me. it sounds so eerie. i think i may be hearing "crowd" i tried to attach an audio file but i couldn't. just putting this out there.

cadiz

Veteran
I've been listening to the audio of J opping reversed.The only clear word I'm getting is "innocent" the only idea i'm getting is in reference to disrupting innocence/purity. there are some really strange sounds coming from this audio. maybe it's just me. it sounds so eerie. i think i may be hearing "crowd" i tried to attach an audio file but i couldn't. just putting this out there.
we have been discussing this SuperMMM group in this thread :

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-403

The other users are more active there in case you want to discuss

Another suicide in K-Pop:
Sulli killed herself. She was in the group f(x) by SM Ent.
Jonghyun was also in this company and he killed himself also.
I am beyond shocked and sad.
She died on a full moon in the 14th October.
Its so symbolic this date.
She even wrote a song about the moon:

I am so shocked..
SM is so satanic, pls be safe everyone.

Another suicide in K-Pop:
Sulli killed herself. She was in the group f(x) by SM Ent.
Jonghyun was also in this company and he killed himself also.
I am beyond shocked and sad.
She died on a full moon in the 14th October.
Its so symbolic this date.
She even wrote a song about the moon:

I am so shocked..
SM is so satanic, pls be safe everyone.
I was wondering what's going on...

I’m pretty new to this whole Kpop thing but slowing down to stop it completely so I’ll explain later.. I still have a thing on my phone that I forgot about till now.. I’m in the US and it’s a text message where SooperMM sends you updates.. I just got a text saying they are thrilled to have just hit #1 and thanking all of the fans..blah..blah.blah.. the timing makes me sick knowing that this poor young girl in my opinion was sacrificed for this group to be successful.. Seems like they can’t wait to celebrate and let us know all about it..