Superbowl wristbands

Lisa

Superstar
Actually, it is getting very close.
They are going to chip us so that they can impose constant surveillance,control over money and mobility, one world virtual currency where they can observe every transaction.

People are already being chipped in Sweden, apparently.
There is a company in Wisconsin that I’ve also heard of who have chipped their employees...haven’t heard much more about them or about chipping here in the states.

SquaredCircle

Established
Actually, it is getting very close.
They are going to chip us so that they can impose constant surveillance,control over money and mobility, one world virtual currency where they can observe every transaction.

People are already being chipped in Sweden, apparently.
There have been less than 6 people chipped by choice in Sweden . We are so far passed being marked . Everything you do is tracked ! Try living without a photo ID , credit or debit card etc etc etc....
The fundamentalist just have to have the devil out and about in-order to function !
Should you not be rejoicing that these birthing pains ( marks , wars etc ) mean Jesus is coming to kill all you are opposed to ?
Evangelical Christianity sure is unstable and filled with detached opposition and identity driven people .

SquaredCircle

Established
The reason why they have been talking about the mark is because it is future event but no one was given a date that it would happen..just that it will happen...we are much closer now that Israel is a nation.
It is a story in a book ! According to other religious books followed by billions , you are wrong ! Lol ! There is no devil working behind the scenes or a god that allows it !
Its about Love and Light and that is it in a mystery !

Cintra

Star
Nope ! Not by force unless radical religious types keep killing people and spreading insane ideas around !!!
I am not religious.
I believe we are going to be chipped as part of the transhumanist agenda to 'ascend' into to the machine and become 'gods'.
ie, they are going to upload us and make us less than slaves.

Regarding this issue Lisa and I believe the same thing for totally different reasons.

SquaredCircle

Established
There is a company in Wisconsin that I’ve also heard of who have chipped their employees...haven’t heard much more about them or about chipping here in the states.
There are zero companies in the USA that chip their employees! If anywhere chipping would be in full force it is China and they chip no one . AI is a true threat ! You have multiple chips already ! Every bank card and military ID carries pages of info on you . The phone you are on is the largest spy that you own and you are not railing on about Apple and Samsung being evil and devil ran ? Use some logic

Cintra

Star
There are zero companies in the USA that chip their employees! If anywhere chipping would be in full force is China and they chip no one . AI is a true threat ! You have multiple chips already ! Every bank card and military ID carries pages of info on you . The phone you are on is the largest spy that you own and you are not railing on about Apple and Samsung being evil and devil ran ? Use some logic
Exactly!!! And they are going to combine all those things into one handy chip!
I expect they will even charge us for it.

SquaredCircle

Established
I am not religious.
I believe we are going to be chipped as part of the transhumanist agenda to 'ascend' into to the machine and become 'gods'.
ie, they are going to upload us and make us less than slaves.

Regarding this issue Lisa and I believe the same thing for totally different reasons.
Yes man is heading to silicon man very fast ! Thats fine ! There is nothing we can do about it and I look forward to a time when religion is gone and logic and reason rule the day !!

Lisa

Superstar
There are zero companies in the USA that chip their employees! If anywhere chipping would be in full force is China and they chip no one . AI is a true threat ! You have multiple chips already ! Every bank card and military ID carries pages of info on you . The phone you are on is the largest spy that you own and you are not railing on about Apple and Samsung being evil and devil ran ? Use some logic
Sure there is...
Wisconsin company that microchipped its workers envisions an 'internet of people
Three Square Market, a company that has historically specialized in making software for high-tech cafeteria kiosks, announced in July of last year that it would become the first U.S. company to implant workers with radio-frequency identification microchips. The chip would allow workers, all of whom voluntarily signed up for the procedure, to wave their hand in front of a sensor to unlock the doors of the company’s building, to buy food from the cafeteria, and to unlock their laptops.

It is a story in a book ! According to other religious books followed by billions , you are wrong ! Lol ! There is no devil working behind the scenes or a god that allows it !
Its about Love and Light and that is it in a mystery !
No, its a true story in a book that was inspired by God.
There is a devil and he knows that God has a punishment for sin..a lake of fire where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth and he’d like some company in that lake he’s going to so there is a war for people’s souls.

Cintra

Star
Yes man is heading to silicon man very fast ! Thats fine ! There is nothing we can do about it and I look forward to a time when religion is gone and logic and reason rule the day !!
But logic and reason are false gods.
Science is as biased, as improvable, and as contradictory as any religion.
It is open to the most appalling abuses and yet it is now considered to be the ultimate arbiter of truth.

It is just one more belief structure telling you what and how to think.

Cintra

Star
“don’t need no “ ? Well that english you used is evidence of stupidity!
Also someone criticised your use of english in another thread, and you said it wasn't important.

Awoken2

Superstar
Also someone criticised your use of english in another thread, and you said it wasn't important.

This forum ain't THAT big. Lol

SquaredCircle

Established
But logic and reason are false gods.
Science is as biased, as improvable, and as contradictory as any religion.
It is open to the most appalling abuses and yet it is now considered to be the ultimate arbiter of truth.

It is just one more belief structure telling you what and how to think.
Its ok to have faith that the sun will come up , but one day that faith will be proven wrong !

SquaredCircle

Established
Sure there is...
Wisconsin company that microchipped its workers envisions an 'internet of people
Three Square Market, a company that has historically specialized in making software for high-tech cafeteria kiosks, announced in July of last year that it would become the first U.S. company to implant workers with radio-frequency identification microchips. The chip would allow workers, all of whom voluntarily signed up for the procedure, to wave their hand in front of a sensor to unlock the doors of the company’s building, to buy food from the cafeteria, and to unlock their laptops.

No, its a true story in a book that was inspired by God.
There is a devil and he knows that God has a punishment for sin..a lake of fire where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth and he’d like some company in that lake he’s going to so there is a war for people’s souls.
Thats a belief with little historical evidence! Do you know who wrote the books of the NT ?