Superbowl wristbands

SquaredCircle

Established
Sure there is...
Wisconsin company that microchipped its workers envisions an 'internet of people
Three Square Market, a company that has historically specialized in making software for high-tech cafeteria kiosks, announced in July of last year that it would become the first U.S. company to implant workers with radio-frequency identification microchips. The chip would allow workers, all of whom voluntarily signed up for the procedure, to wave their hand in front of a sensor to unlock the doors of the company’s building, to buy food from the cafeteria, and to unlock their laptops.

No, its a true story in a book that was inspired by God.
There is a devil and he knows that God has a punishment for sin..a lake of fire where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth and he’d like some company in that lake he’s going to so there is a war for people’s souls.
They did it by choice and was not mandatory! You do not need to be chipped to work there ! Big deal anyway ! Instead of having a corporate card with a wait for it ... A RADIO FREQUENCY CHIP IN IT around your neck you have it in your hand .
The MARK has been here for a long time . In China your face ID is used for everything ! Someone should rewrite the bible to include facial recognition as a MARK of the beast !
In the late 90s Fundy Christians were up in arms over ISO9000 as the MARK ! Were is that noise , then it was smart chips in credit/ debit cards and a cashless society mumbo jumbo . When does it end with you guys ?
Banks and loans were first called the MARK and now you would laugh at getting a lone as demonic .
I dont hate anyone here , but the lack of logic and the use of conjecture is astronomical in size .

Cintra

Star
My mistake was spelling due to auto spell and not the wrong semantics and poor English .
It is not poor english and wrong semantics.

It is English dialect and idiom. It made perfect sense to me, and the use of the words provided an added emphasis to the meaning.

SquaredCircle

Established
It is not poor english and wrong semantics.

It is English dialect and idiom. It made perfect sense to me, and the use of the words provided an added emphasis to the meaning.
It was not an idiom at all. “ Can I rifle through your posts ? “ rifle in that sentence is an idiom , because rifle is typically used to represent a gun , but its context of moving fast through things ( bullets ) can be accepted as going through your posts ! Has that “jogged” your memory? Oops there is another idiom . Im not going to argue with you ! Your free to explain the idiom in your earlier post ?
I don’t see one , but Im willing to learn !

Cintra

Star
'don't need no'.
The double negative is a common idiom used to indicate the opposite of what the words actually mean.

It's a colloquialism.

Also it is rude to call people stupid.
Also you seem very angry and defensive. Why so?

Awoken2

Superstar
It's OK as. I am frequently shook down by the grammar police on this forum. I find it interesting how our enlightened friend protects himself with the shield of auto spell.

So tell me squary circle...do you have a wizards hat?

And what's your input on the Super bowl wristbands?...while you're here.

SquaredCircle

Established
'don't need no'.
The double negative is a common idiom used to indicate the opposite of what the words actually mean.

It's a colloquialism.

Also it is rude to call people stupid.
Also you seem very angry and defensive. Why so?
“dont need no” the word no was used in place of “a” or “any” how is that an idiom ? Idiom’s are stand alone replacements that can have dual meaning by a shared action or purpose.
How is “no” used alone that people would think of multiple meanings of that word ? No means No and that is why your sentence is foolish.

It is lazy backwards english .
As for my defensive nature ! I care not what a person thinks ! Its their actions that draw my attention.
Your a fundamentalist Christian and by default that makes you opposed to nature and logic . Your passive aggressive question to a person like myself carries zero effect , because I don’t attain my moral compass from a story book or a god who demands love or else !
Now if I ask you why you are angry ? That is passive aggressive, because you subscribe to the Bible’s perfect nature in Jesus. Now Jesus would frown upon you being snide and quirt with your intent .
I never called you stupid ! I may infer that you are ignorant, but all are ignorant .

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
“dont need no” the word no was used in place of “a” or “any” how is no an idiom ? Idiom’s are stand alone replacements that can have dual meaning by a shared action or purpose.
How is “no” used alone that people would think of multiple meanings of that word ? No means No and that is why your

It is lazy backwards english .
Whatever.

As for my defensive nature ! I care not what a person thinks ! Its their actions that draw my attention.
Your a fundamentalist Christian and by default that makes you opposed to nature and logic . Your passive aggressive question to a person like myself carries zero effect , because I don’t attain my moral compass from a story book or a god who demands love or else !
I am in no way a christian, or a fundamentalist.
I ain't no fundie. (do you like the idiomatic language I used there? Including that juicy double negative?)

Now if I ask you why you are angry ? That is passive aggressive, because you subscribe to the Bible’s perfect nature in Jesus. Now Jesus would frown upon you being snide and quirt with your intent.
See above.
I do not believe in jesus or the bible.

I never called you stupid ! I may infer that you are ignorant, but all are ignorant .
You called Awoken2 stupid. not me.
I was just making a passing comment.

SquaredCircle

Established
It's OK as. I am frequently shook down by the grammar police on this forum. I find it interesting how our enlightened friend protects himself with the shield of auto spell.

So tell me squary circle...do you have a wizards hat?

And what's your input on the Super bowl wristbands?...while you're here.
Why yes I do have a wizard’s hat ! Jesus gave it to me , because I knew who wrote the gospels . Only true bruja can comprehend the historical truth of the Christian grimoire.
My hat has moons and stars on it , and it has a companion micro chip in its inner band that mates ( “mates” is an idiom here ) with the one in my forehead . Combined ,both chips can summon Baal who tracks all my movements and restricts me if I don’t wear my hat . This info Baal gathers is for a latter eschatological beat down of my soul ! You know the last big religious war that brings peace . Thats always the best way to issue in peace !
The Super Bowl bands are for security and thats it !
Now that is what I say , but you know us meddling magic type are really up to killing half a billion people and counting . Wait a minute I need to correct my self . Apparently religion has already killed half a billion people and counting.
The Super Bowl Bands I hope were made out of hyper allergic silicone as not to cause a rash or discomfort.
Next time you use your car ( tracked ) to go to the mall and buy a new NFL team hat with your credit/debit card ( chips tracking ) then post a picture(phone tracked) of you with it up on Facebook ( tracked) remember this. Your faith creates anything it needs to support your objective understanding of the unknowable ,and the reason that your god is right above all .
Im off to my cauldron of Mercury, Sulfur and Salt as I have a wedding to proceed over . Its the Red King to the Blue Queen . I hope the cinnabar is smelted , I hate doing that !
Until our spells meet again lol ! My Christian necromancer .

SquaredCircle

Established
Whatever.

I am in no way a christian, or a fundamentalist.
I ain't no fundie. (do you like the idiomatic language I used there? Including that juicy double negative?)

See above.
I do not believe in jesus or the bible.

You called Awoken2 stupid. not me.
I was just making a passing comment.
Sorry I though you were the fundy guy ! My mistake!

Cintra

Star
Almost everyone on this site is a fundamentalist Christian. My judgment was a whitewash and I apologize for that ! Even spooky wise Wizards make mistakes lol
I don't generally have a problem with other peoples beliefs.
I am very big on freedom of choice.

But I do believe that the aim of the controlling powers is to chip us all.

This is part of a process that started long ago with the enlightenment. They wished to reduce everything to a mechanical model. They wanted to count and calculate and control.

I believe that they, for all their computer simulations, have found the world impossible to model properly because it is too complex and diverse.

Therefore they are trying to homogenise everything. Simplify it all so their models work better.

Instead of trying to make the models fit the world, they are trying to make the world fit their models.

But it is just my opinion. You are free to believe as you wish.
Treasure that freedom. They want to take it from you.

Awoken2

Superstar
Why yes I do have a wizard’s hat ! Jesus gave it to me , because I knew who wrote the gospels . Only true bruja can comprehend the historical truth of the Christian grimoire.
My hat has moons and stars on it , and it has a companion micro chip in its inner band that mates ( “mates” is an idiom here ) with the one in my forehead . Combined ,both chips can summon Baal who tracks all my movements and restricts me if I don’t wear my hat . This info Baal gathers is for a latter eschatological beat down of my soul ! You know the last big religious war that brings peace . Thats always the best way to issue in peace !
The Super Bowl bands are for security and thats it !
Now that is what I say , but you know us meddling magic type are really up to killing half a billion people and counting . Wait a minute I need to correct my self . Apparently religion has already killed half a billion people and counting.
The Super Bowl Bands I hope were made out of hyper allergic silicone as not to cause a rash or discomfort.
Next time you use your car ( tracked ) to go to the mall and buy a new NFL team hat with your credit/debit card ( chips tracking ) then post a picture(phone tracked) of you with it up on Facebook ( tracked) remember this. Your faith creates anything it needs to support your objective understanding of the unknowable ,and the reason that your god is right above all .
Im off to my cauldron of Mercury, Sulfur and Salt as I have a wedding to proceed over . Its the Red King to the Blue Queen . I hope the cinnabar is smelted , I hate doing that !
Until our spells meet again lol ! My Christian necromancer .
I'm an atheist. You're not impressing me with your wisdom to be honest. I hope your hidden knowledge is better than your visible knowledge.

SquaredCircle

Established
I don't generally have a problem with other peoples beliefs.
I am very big on freedom of choice.

But I do believe that the aim of the controlling powers is to chip us all.

This is part of a process that started long ago with the enlightenment. They wished to reduce everything to a mechanical model. They wanted to count and calculate and control.

I believe that they, for all their computer simulations, have found the world impossible to model properly because it is too complex and diverse.

Therefore they are trying to homogenise everything. Simplify it all so their models work better.

Instead of trying to make the models fit the world, they are trying to make the world fit their models.

But it is just my opinion. You are free to believe as you wish.
Treasure that freedom. They want to take it from you.
Man has been under the thumb of the powerful forever . Your break down of what they are doing is exactly what the bible , Quran and Torah have done to protection . There is no greater form of control than religion. Just look at how people respond to anything other than their beliefs on this site .
If there was or is a chip or a mark that exists to control the masses it is the Old Testament, Quran and Torah !
That is the scary thing on sites on this ! Fundamentalist clamoring about oppressive evil folks and the NWO etc.... etc.... and their arrival at those thoughts is the greatest evidence of being under control of a chip or in this case a book and church .
There will be zero peace when those who complain are the reason for the problem !

Cintra

Star
All the religions are under attack from a secular algorithm.

But of course, that is only my opinion and you are free to hold yours.

SquaredCircle

Established
All the religions are under attack from a secular algorithm.

But of course, that is only my opinion and you are free to hold yours.
I get that , but are you saying religion on planet earth is not attacking society? Religion on earth has caused more death , terror and insanity than it has ever cured .