SUNAKED.

Awoken2

Superstar
No no THIS latest Prime Puppet really really will make some changes.

Just check out the second comment and the following responses......whilst it's still up of course (tick tock tick tock)

No conflict of interests here whatsoever. As long as you agree on all the WEF t's and c's obviously.

And here he is in his new "role" informing the British public how they are going to get shafted even harder.....because of Covid...and the Russians....blah blah blah

Awoken2

Superstar
On Halloween they will be officially announcing how much harder they are going to be putting us through the wringer. This will, I suspect, make people very very angry.

A quick reminder....

Awoken2

Superstar
"Net zero" is exactly what you will have in your pocket after you've paid your mortgage and utilities.

It's a race to the bottom from this point on folks!

free2018

Star

Just check out the second comment and the following responses......whilst it's still up of course (tick tock tick tock)

No conflict of interests here whatsoever. As long as you agree on all the WEF t's and c's obviously.

And here he is in his new "role" informing the British public how they are going to get shafted even harder.....because of Covid...and the Russians....blah blah blah

I am sadly not surprised that he is now PM.

free2018

Star

“As we reshape our economies for net zero"= translation "as we get ready to lock you down in your homes to save the Earth from you."

These people are just evil.

Awoken2

Superstar
Don't fall for all this "the reason why you are now paying virtually double for nearly everything you need is because of the cost of Covid and Russia" bollocks.

They are mugging you off.....yet again.

The real reason is right here.....delivered in under 60 seconds.

Don't fall for all this "the reason why you are now paying virtually double for nearly everything you need is because of the cost of Covid and Russia" bollocks.

They are mugging you off.....yet again.

The real reason is right here.....delivered in under 60 seconds.

I had to laugh at the first comment made in the video:

"T J 2 weeks ago
This guy doesn't seem suicidal, just sayin'"

While I'm sure it's tongue and cheek, this is basically where we're at as a society when telling like it is and this is the worldwide fiat currency system in a nutshell. JFK saw this and tried to rectify it and look what happened to him. We're all now witnessing fractional reserve banking on its last legs and these greedy tyrants clearly don't want to give up what they've stolen from the working class for years, if not, centuries.

Awoken2

Superstar
I had to laugh at the first comment made in the video:

"T J 2 weeks ago
This guy doesn't seem suicidal, just sayin'"

While I'm sure it's tongue and cheek, this is basically where we're at as a society when telling like it is and this is the worldwide fiat currency system in a nutshell. JFK saw this and tried to rectify it and look what happened to him. We're all now witnessing fractional reserve banking on its last legs and these greedy tyrants clearly don't want to give up what they've stolen from the working class for years, if not, centuries.
I think you'll find that wild verbal outbursts such as the one here are usually a pre cursor to that nasty sudden death thing that's going around.

Or are they doing a controlled demolition of the political system to parallel their controlled demolition of our society?

Time will tell I guess....I'll keep my eye on the obituaries.

Awoken2

Superstar
In this well edited 8 minute video you'll notice when Sunak gets hit with an awkward question, which all of them are, he does this little jerky (no pun intended) movement before he speaks. It's like he's getting booted up. (with an ultra fast 5g connection obvs).

He's a bit too shiny and he doesn't blink enough....

.... I'm calling droid!

SomaticBanshee

Established
This goofball makes no sense. He looks like an autist to me. He looks like he’s really somewhere on the spectrum. Also the whole thing with firing that woman because she made a mistake and hired some dumb guy makes zero sense either. It looks like she was setup. It looks like they wanted this guy all along. Saw that photo of him with baby Castro of Chinada all smiling with new age looking Hawaiian shirts with that NWO nazi. Never trust old smiling guys wearing Hawaiian shirts. Baby Castro thinks he’s still a baby or a teenage mutant yoga beaver but he dyes his hair by now. He’s getting up there. Sooner or later, they will get caught out for something but sooner rather than later I hope.