Sumerian Records situation (Needs Prayers)

L3M4

Star
could you please elaborate or give a bit more details hun?? why does she need to be free from... ??? why would u claim she is under "mind control" ?? any evidence?

L3M4

Star
And do you Know poppy personally? because you know in the internet ppl can post articles based on online data perception doesn't mean they're actually accurate or real

L3M4

Star
Bad Omens just collaborated on a song/music video with her, for a song called "V.A.N." where there is lots of MK Ultra symbolism.
that's mostly added post production it's all make believe to create buzz hun don't worry it doesn't mean the performer is actually going through forced brainwashing, the label executives, co-writers & production team mostly handles the aesthetics/clothing/decoration/choreography/narrative etc, while the singer just lay's back & rehearse oblivious to everything around because singers have to focus on looking at the camera & the feet marks so poppy is fine & actually looks happy in recent behind the scenes visuals

FreeMoriah

Rookie
It's because she's under the spell of a handler, she looks fine because her alter/persona has been switched.

L3M4

Star
It's because she's under the spell of a handler, she looks fine because her alter/persona has been switched.
there’s no such spell hun more satanic singers have come previous to her and they all have admitted it was just a gimmick for the $$$ sells ratings

FreeMoriah

Rookie
there’s no such spell hun more satanic singers have come previous to her and they all have admitted it was just a gimmick for the $$$ sells ratings
Why do you seem to have no interest in helping her?

Daze

Superstar
Why do you seem to have no interest in helping her?
There is magic in this world, especially in holy-wood. A big part of MK ultra is demon possession, and that involves magic. Drugs and abuse are used to weaken the mind and the devil slips in and takes control.

So I may have ruffled some feathers with Ash Avildsen from Sumerian Records or his higher ups regarding Poppy, and they may want me dead. I feel that my whole family is in danger. I don't want to accuse anyone of something they're not doing, but I just kinda get this vibe and want to be vigilant just incase. You may even want to screenshot this and spread it around.

I am getting death threats about a possible driveby shooting, death by sword, turbo tax, home invasion... that kinda stuff. But if I am going to die, I will need them to free Moriah Rose Pereira from everything in that industry... and I mean everything... the mind control, metaverse and any other trickery they've put on her. Get her the help she needs. I would like to make an official agreement on that, but I don't think they would even listen. I don't know if all of it is even reversible, but I want them to reverse everything they can. All I want is for her freedom to be restored. That is all I want. That is all I am asking.

Anyway if I don't reply here again soon, you'll know shit went down. I also have an Instagram at the handle 'unforgettabler0se' where I will post something to my story once per day. If I am not relatively consistent with both, something has happened to me. My name is , I live in , and this will be like a beacon for my life, so please keep watch. Also, Free Moriah/Poppy.
Protection comes from God alone, this is who you turn to.

I highly suggest you remove all personal details in your post. There are enough crackpots here that will only make life more difficult for you.

L3M4

Star
And so I have officially turned to him. With the Lord my God on my side, how can I lose?
You realize she is acting poppy is an entertainment performer she’s just pretending to be mk ultra, if she was under real cia mk ultra she would be soiling herself & unable to even talk properly let alone perform tours

Mr.Fishnet

Established
So I may have ruffled some feathers with Ash Avildsen from Sumerian Records or his higher ups regarding Poppy, and I think they want to kill me. I feel that my whole family is in danger. I don't want to accuse anyone of something they're not doing, but I just kinda get this vibe and want to be vigilant just incase. You may even want to screenshot this and spread it around.

I am getting death threats about a possible driveby shooting, death by sword, turbo tax, home invasion... that kinda stuff.

I am requesting Moriah Rose Pereira's freedom to be restored and peacefully... free from the industry, mind control, metaverse and anything else she may be tied down to. For her to get the help that she so desperately needs, and for her safety. That is all I want. That is all I am asking. And for them to leave me and my family alone, just the way it has always been. If you touch me or my family, may God have his ways with you and everyone involved. I ask the same exact protection for Moriah. I ask him to watch over everything during these times. I am also asking for everyone's prayers.

If my last edit goes too far out, you'll know something went down, and this will be like a beacon for my life, so please keep watch. Also, Free Moriah/Poppy.

last edit: 1.29
From your name and location alone, you just gave people access to full information about who you are, your age, and your family members with a simple search, stay safe.

Last edited:

fotw

Established
From your name and location alone, you just gave people access to full information about who you are, your age, and your family members with a simple search, stay safe.
You should edit your reply and remove his information from your post like Daze did in case the OP decides to remove it from his post.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
You should edit your reply and remove his information from your post like Daze did in case the OP decides to remove it from his post.
Good point, thanks for pointing it out to me, just edited my post

Lalas

Star
I want to help, but with what? I donate on the thread the painting "DavidSon fights with her beloved Three-Headed Troll Forum Dragon: The Ninja, Enoch and Poseidan". Classic drawing, oil on canvas.

I hope it helps.