Suicide rate amongst kids aged 10-14 tripled in last decade.

Stephania

Star
Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I noticed a similar story. And I felt troubled, to say the least.

So many kids end up pawns to some system of exploitation. I think it goes back to what I've said before about compassion. We took God out of school and politics, but we left all the bullying. That makes a lot of sense.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

So many kids end up pawns to some system of exploitation. I think it goes back to what I've said before about compassion. We took God out of school and politics, but we left all the bullying. That makes a lot of sense.

The bullying has been there all along...... I think its increased in viciousness and intensity with the surge of social media and general devolution of our social norms and mores.

Stephania

Star
13 reasons why is actually one of the reasons things are like this
13 reasons why is just a product of the things that they have been promoting for at least a decade.. longer if one takes into consideration that this became the mainstream norm after 2006... and they were setting it up for decades before that. But that's when it became : mainstream'.. It got worse after that . That show is a more recent show. It came out just a few years ago.. not a decade or more ago. But they don't stop. Also.. look at David Lynch's bizarre show Twin Peaks. He released that decades ago.. but it has the same premise of a dead girl with a bunch of goobledygook in the middle. They resssurected it last year.. and it's so dark a friend told me not to watch it. I believe him. I haven't. And was never a big fan of 'who killed Laura Palmer" the first time either in school. A lot of my friends were into it. I watched 'log woman" and was like what wtf?? And shut it off. I will haven't watched it.. years ago.. or recently. It's all poison.. changing the truth into evil spoken of with no hope or God.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
People think that anything mainstream is normal and acceptable, IT IS NOT. It gives people an incentive to self-destruct. Sadly, there aren't many that are awakened to this fact and try to warn the victims that there are better things to see and hear than the mainstream garbage. Also there are those that try to point out this garbage but are quickly shut down.
If these dark and turbulent times are hard to deal with, imagine what it's like for the little ones. I see so much stress and lack of compassion from "parents" that I wish I so many things. The only thing one can do is reach out to as many as possible. Just being able to talk brings parents and children relief.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
The illuminati's hopeless and godless fruits and works are a scourge on the children and humanity.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/suicide-rate-kids-ages-10-to-14-nearly-tripled-last-decade-cdc-233530/

I remember telling a friend years ago, that I feared for the children growing up in this escalating crazy, hopeless godless theme that is being promoted as 'good' to the masses. Well..

:(
I am in shock and disbelief when I hear 10 or 9 year olds taking their lives because of bullying either in person or through social media. I really hate it. How do kids know how to commit suicide???? At that age that never ever crossed my mind, I had absolutely no knowledge of it. Ugh and the parents??? Why aren't they talking with their kids and protecting them??? Surely a sign of the worsening times we live in. If you have nieces or nephews or friends' children, you can do your part too. Talk to them about the dangers of social media, internet exposure.

Vmort

Star
Yes.
First just look for how much death symbolic and agression are in kids show (let's take for example anime) in it.
Second - in my country satanists fake suicides of kids they kidnapped. The kids were found bloodless - their bodies was foun without blood.

Lisa

Superstar
Second - in my country satanists fake suicides of kids they kidnapped. The kids were found bloodless - their bodies was foun without blood.
Wow! What country is that?

Lisa

Superstar
Since 1993 when Soviet Union was occupied.

They gunned our White house with the last communists remain and civillians who lived close to the building.

CNN did the translation. You probably saw it.

Sorry, I am blocked from viewing your videos.

I meant does that happen daily, weekly monthly, where people are kidnapped by satanists?

Lisa

Superstar
Yes! We got more than 100 000 people lost each month and these people are known because their relatives put a warning to the police. Imagine who many people without relatives lost.
Wow!! That’s crazy and so sad for the relatives to have evidence of the cruelty of their relatives last moments!

MoDc

Established
13 reasons why is just a product of the things that they have been promoting for at least a decade.. longer if one takes into consideration that this became the mainstream norm after 2006... and they were setting it up for decades before that. But that's when it became : mainstream'.. It got worse after that . That show is a more recent show. It came out just a few years ago.. not a decade or more ago. But they don't stop. Also.. look at David Lynch's bizarre show Twin Peaks. He released that decades ago.. but it has the same premise of a dead girl with a bunch of goobledygook in the middle. They resssurected it last year.. and it's so dark a friend told me not to watch it. I believe him. I haven't. And was never a big fan of 'who killed Laura Palmer" the first time either in school. A lot of my friends were into it. I watched 'log woman" and was like what wtf?? And shut it off. I will haven't watched it.. years ago.. or recently. It's all poison.. changing the truth into evil spoken of with no hope or God.
You know Twin Peaks was about childhood sexual abuse and violence and it’s impact on communities ( among other things ) and it’s return was about ( among other things ) the evils of nuclear technology, what’s that to do with suicide?

Dalit

Star
I am in shock and disbelief when I hear 10 or 9 year olds taking their lives because of bullying either in person or through social media. I really hate it. How do kids know how to commit suicide???? At that age that never ever crossed my mind, I had absolutely no knowledge of it. Ugh and the parents??? Why aren't they talking with their kids and protecting them??? Surely a sign of the worsening times we live in. If you have nieces or nephews or friends' children, you can do your part too. Talk to them about the dangers of social media, internet exposure.
A friend of mine's Aspie (Aspergers) son wanted to kill himself when he was 10 bc of bullying. She started homeschooling him and researching Aspergers and he's much better now and 20 years old. But it broke my heart that he was bullied so badly.