Suggestion Thread?

Hopefully this has not been asked, but would a "Suggestion Thread"; where members suggest new material to analyze for possible future articles; be a good idea for these forums?
---
One such example is a hidden film I found buried in the archives of TubiTV called "Aimy in Cage." Its starts off as an annoying cross between Lemony Snicket and Pee Wee's playhouse. But soon it becomes increasingly sinister with specific symbolism involving mind control. There is so much going on that even after multiple viewings there are new scenes and elements that one notices each time. For instance, near the end; when Aimy screams "she's feeding me Nero," she's talking about her handler who is force feeding her the family pet. This explains the following scenes where she's is being forced to act like a dog. Also, the person evaluating Aimy for the "procedure" isn't a doctor, but a naval commander. I'm not sure if this movie is simply inspired by MK culture, or is a type of trauma inducement. Its an odd movie and is basically hidden.

This is a link to the movie on TubiTV which is free: https://tubitv.com/video/327005/aimy_in_a_cage?tracked=1

yiksmes

Established
@VigilantCitizen

I hope this reaches you...
For a very long time i wanted to ask you for something (years) but was just simply shy..
And it is actually better that i ask now because we are even more in the future.

For me the most important article you wrote was https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/irrational-consumerism-or-the-few-companies-who-feed-the-world/

I think it's one of the most important articles and least talked about..
It really helped me with buying the right healthy stuff.. (For example when i want to buy a water in a bottle, if it's any of the sub company of "Cola/pepsi & co" then i know i should stay away from it.)

Would it be possible to update the article to 2018 or 2019?
Because so many things changed since 2011.

Thanks for everything :)

elsbet

Superstar
@VigilantCitizen

I hope this reaches you...
For a very long time i wanted to ask you for something (years) but was just simply shy..
And it is actually better that i ask now because we are even more in the future.

For me the most important article you wrote was https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/irrational-consumerism-or-the-few-companies-who-feed-the-world/

I think it's one of the most important articles and least talked about..
It really helped me with buying the right healthy stuff.. (For example when i want to buy a water in a bottle, if it's any of the sub company of "Cola/pepsi & co" then i know i should stay away from it.)

Would it be possible to update the article to 2018 or 2019?
Because so many things changed since 2011.

Thanks for everything :)

Oh my... good post. :)

We probably have a few posters who can help you in the meantime, until VC responds. I will send a PM (or two), yiksmes. I know there are threads around here on this subject, too.

yannick

Veteran
Hey I hope somebody can help me out here concerning this issue. Thanks beforehand. :)

Problem Starting a Conversation
Do you have issues with this as well? Also, it seems like I need to have my posts approved before they show up, and I don't understand that.
May The All-Powerful Bless us.

Malandri

Hello VC. I've been visiting this website regularly and you have interesting and enlightening content here. I see you have analyzed many celebrities I was wondering if you could look into the life of Gerard way (lead singer of rock band " my chemical romance") he is also a comic writer and he seems to be an interesting and intriguing individual. Would you write an article about him? Regards