Suggestion For Vigilantcitzen Forums!

Zoidberg

Established
Hello Vigilant Citizens, today I will talk about a suggestion to help improve the Forums. For people to read more accessible and to maybe make your writing look more natural, in a sense.

My suggestion is something called "Justify" you can find this in Microsoft Word and Google Docs. This is a formatting opinion that readers use to make their reading more clear, and less sloppy.

I'll show you some screenshots. :)

These screenshots are only for Google Docs, sorry guys I do not have Microsoft Word. But it's in there, somewhere.

This screenshot is where you find it in Google Docs:

This screenshot is an example of text without Justify:

What you want to do is Highlight the text you want to be justified.

The text will turn into this:

As you can see in the image, justify formatted it into a beautiful, smooth version of the original. It looks immaculate. It makes you want to read more, in a sense.

Hopefully, you enjoyed my suggestion and you can get it implemented somehow.

-Zoidberg

@VigilantCitizen please move this to QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS!

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
This should be in the questions and suggestions section under Forum announcements

mecca

Superstar
If you look at the right side of the image, all of the words line up with each other. While the other screenshot the words are more spread out.
Oh, I see. It doesn't make too much of a difference for me though.

Zoidberg

Established
Oh, I see. It doesn't make too much of a difference for me though.
That's alright! This suggestion is just an idea for people who do not like spacing in their paragraphs. And want it to look more like a novel.

Thanks for responding,

-Zoidberg