Substantiating One's Beliefs Vs. Discrediting

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
Anyway back to the topic at hand.

I like sharing perspectives, context, and otherwise information and exchanging so I've never understood the reason to denounce what someone may or may not believe.

Life is hard enough without being ridiculed for what may constitute as child like faith.

Scimitar

Established

JoChris

Superstar
NO, that would be you - here is the proof: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sources-that-helped-ground-my-faith-in-christianity-and-the-word-of-god.89/page-5#post-10356

You proved your linear mind was idiotic and didn't even know this ayah existed as a Muslim - how contextually embarrassing for you :D

Push more claims against me - and I will prove how they apply perfectly to you :D every time.

Scimi
I am curious: does Islam agree with Jesus on this matter?

Scimitar

Established
I am curious: does Islam agree with Jesus on this matter?
That's what Luke said about him, and I don't know who Luke is - he never left a last name.

If Lukes verse was to be put through hadeeth science - they'd fail - no idea who that guy is - no church father knew who he was, in fact - nothing in your bible is actually deemed authentic by Muslims simply because it is attributed to four men who never left a last name.

Sorry, but you follow chinese whispers.

Scimi

Etagloc

Superstar
With a little bit of research you could find out about Luke no worries. Took me 5 seconds.
http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2014/01/23/Luke-The-Physician-with-Medicine-for-the-Souls.aspx

Hmmm... writers from the first century who were apostles themselves of Jesus Himself/ met apostles OR a man born in the 6th century AD

Logically now - who is more likely to have "Chinese Whispers"?
The only way this matter can be settled is if you and your opponent duel with large sticks.

JoChris

Superstar
The only way this matter can be settled is if you and your opponent duel with large sticks.
If he doesn't start to actually provide serious evidence for his position I think he's going to look like the Black Knight.

P.S. I don't waste my time on people whose only defence when cornered is personal insult. I make the effort to ensure all my typing is as respectful as possible, even when I can tell the person with an opposite opinion does not know what on earth they're typing about.

I expect the same in return. Thank you.