Subliminal Messages

IWSS

Rookie
Hi Everyone! subliminal messages are everywhere, from children’s cartoons, movies to mass media advertisement. I opened a dedicated forum for this one for us to post new messages that we see in media that VC wasn't able to cover or haven't covered yet. If you do find subliminal messages in your media in your country then kindly post it here so we are also informed. Also, if you want to talk about existing subliminal messages then feel free to do so we can discuss.

Aero

Superstar
It hasn't been covered by VC yet, and it's an old one but one of my favorites.

The Goonies. It's basically a diagram to satanic magic. It literally teaches you how to find Satanists and take their gold.

• The very beginning of the movie there is a ring of fire.
  • They literally spend half the movie torturing Chunk.
  • And the Sloth with his crooked eye is clearly eye of horus symbolism. Pay special attention to how he's also chained in front of the T.V, and the superman shirt at the end.
  • One eyed willy is clearly eye of horus , phallic symbolism
  • One of the girls literally references Mikey's penis not working
  • They don't get the gold but end up with his Jewels instead. Satanic cannabalism anyone?
  • And they top it off by basically worshiping One Eyed Willies skeleton
There's way more but people love this movie. I don't want to freak people out

Haich

Superstar
A few years ago there was a Virgin media advert, literally plastered everywhere. There was a TV commercial but also a billboard version and it focused on empowering women (not sure why I'll link the video tell me your thoughts)

I've included a snapshot of...you guessed it, a one eye snap of a young girl who looks really creepy staring intently into the camera lens

Attachments

mecca

Superstar
A few years ago there was a Virgin media advert, literally plastered everywhere. There was a TV commercial but also a billboard version and it focused on empowering women (not sure why I'll link the video tell me your thoughts)

I've included a snapshot of...you guessed it, a one eye snap of a young girl who looks really creepy staring intently into the camera lens
Every time I see these things I can't help but sigh.

Haich

Superstar
Every time I see these things I can't help but sigh.
Right! It's so creepy, they're so obvious with it which causes people to disbelieve their agenda.

My sister always says if the media is so evil and corrupt, why would they be so open about their intentions using these recognisable symbols? Why don't they use hidden ones and it's true. They're literally taunting and mocking us...

Aero

Superstar
Some of them might actually worship Horus but I doubt it.

Horus was the god of sky and hunting. It's all about control and more specifically, domination. As an archetype Horus is very dangerous to invoke.

manama

Star

There was this music video done live in coke studio pakistan back in 2012
now the song itself is supposed to be beautiful and spiritual
skip to 3:30 and bam
the lead singer (female) is wearing a robe with the baphomet on it

SkepticCat

Veteran
The 'Gray State' trailer is full of subliminals... so it's actually a NWO psyop presumably meant to serve as predictive programming, and to scare people so they don't react rationally but panic. Very high production values can be said to be a major hint to it's true producers. Just incredibly sinister.

Watch video at your own risk:

User 'hollymaria' exposes the subliminals [most?] throughout:

I do not think this video and those behind it are what they claim to be. I'm not referring to VC, who is merely reposting it… but to those actually responsible for the content of the video. There are several reasons I think this.

Firstly, doesn't this seem to be of absurdly high production quality to be coming from someone who is butting up against the industry and its lords and masters? Also, at the beginning and end of this video are places you can click to "help fund this project." That seems like a pretty nifty way to get the information on anyone who would be inclined to support such a thing.

So there's that. Also… I did quick clicks pausing the video throughout, and there are several strange subliminals included in this trailer. I will list them here so you can look for yourself and give your opinion. They are a fraction of a second so you won't necessarily see it just because you pause somewhere during that particular second, but here is where they are:

0:13 man wakes up and smack on the middle of his forehead is the illuminati pyramid / triangle / all-seeing-eye / third eye… obviously a lot of symbolism in that shot. Is this meant to be a sign that the man in the video, the catalyst relating to the viewers, is actually on ""their" side?

1:02 contains a bizarre transition from the male catalyst… to an extremely creepy (and almost completely undetectable) image of Abraham Lincoln's statue in the the Lincoln Memorial… to an image of an area engulfed in flames as 2 people sitting on top of a phallic type object overlook the destruction.

1:11 maybe this is just me, but I find the closeup of the woman on the tv screaming while the female catalyst watches to be unsettling. Not sure why.

1:16 says "those who panic die first." This is immediately followed by images of citizens resisting the nwo. So we are to believe that those who offer immediate resistance are "panicking" and will "die first."

1:27-1:34 our male catalyst (earlier implied to actually be with "them") is inexplicably saved by a mysterious man dressed in all black and wearing a mask.

1:42 ish… I can't help thinking there may be some kind of symbolism in the hand gestures and the "plans" on the map, but it escapes me. Just a thought. I guess these are supposed to be "smarter" rebels.. and while there is something to be said for that, it appears that throughout the rest of the trailer they don't fair much better than those who "panicked."

end of 2:19 / beginning of 2:20:
This one is VERY cleverly hidden, and difficult to catch. I had to try many many times, but I knew I was seeing something there. There is a frame here picturing the male catalyst's face in a way that appears inhuman. It has a demon-ish quality to it. He is extremely pale, as if there is no blood. There is however black looking blood pouring out of his right tear duct. His eyes are massive, bulging out unnaturally. The eyes are also almost completely black. He is looking up with his mouth open in a contorted manner. His ear and neck area are strangely deformed. The ear appears to be missing its outer lip, giving it a more alien / reptile look. (To me though, that's all just code for demon.) The ear lobe is also merged oddly into the neck, and there you will see a massive vein-like tubular bulge protruding from the neck.

2:21 – 2:27: What the… is going on here? Here we see someone in a black cloak with a glowing triangle on it rushing in to a group of other people in black cloaks. They are all surrounded by a glowing light… hmm, almost as if they are… illuminated!

2:28 flash to an evil looking dog in the crowd with massive fangs, glowing eyes, and glowing light all around. Then flash back to the pale executioner, who is markedly not just pale, but GLOWING white. When IT turns around, IT is all light / fire. This isn't a human. Black eyes, almost no nose, contorted mouth. You also can't plainly tell if this is supposed to be a male or a female. It could be either. The frontal cortex / third eye area is glowing so brightly that it's sort of see through (if that makes sense… look at it to see what I mean).

The ending credits / frame show a fountain shaped like a pyramid, but the water is flowing UP the pyramid and dumping back inside from the top. That is not to mention the hypnotic music and low vibration tones meant to cause feelings of fear and despair… inciting either hopelessness or violence.

I am unsure what I think the full purpose of this "project" would be. As I said, it certainly would be a way to easily gather names. With the "murder / suicide," that would only bring more public interest to the project.

There is also no reason to assume that the murder / suicide couldn't have been faked. Just saying. No one saw the bodies but this Prochnow guy, and we're supposed to think that with their window wide open, no one saw them for several weeks? This director is a guy who obviously would have a pretty wide social network. One has to in order to oversee and achieve large projects involving loads of people (which this undoubtedly did). It is absurd to think that no one would have checked on them for WEEKS. He was a well-connected person working in the professional media world, not an old hermit living 40 miles out in the woods. That part just doesn't add up.

I see nothing good coming from this project. Looks like a lot of "gotcha" symbolism from the higher ups… they can take people's money and names and then laugh at them for not seeing that they are supporting their own oppression. A movie like this isn't going to "wake people up" to do anything constructive. It might wake them up to do things that are DEstructive… or just leave them wallowing in despair and hopelessness. Either outcome works to "their" advantage, not ours.

tl;dr – stop being so lazy.
Alleged 'death' of instructor of this covered by VC here: https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/director-anti-nwo-movie-found-dead-home-suspicious-circumstances/

SkepticCat

Veteran
Apparently, Relic Entertainment, a video game developer, is now part of the agenda, as well, along with publisher SEGA. This New World Order garbage is truly taking over everything. It's very easy to detect the agenda on the growing gaming scene, too, as many games now overtly use the symbols we're now all too familiar with.

Here's Steam's page for a new Warhammer game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/285190/?snr=1_239_1200__1213

The first trailer on that page is laden with Illuminati imagery: The all-seeing eye right off the bat and orcs running around with one eye. There are a lot of trailers for that game - the 'Inquisitor' trailer appears to have this inquisitor running around with the dual-headed Phoenix (or whatever occult junk it is) on his shield and another poorly concealed all-seeing eye on his forehead.

Ridiculous. It's completely out of hand, permeating all aspects of society. This illuminist Satanic nonsense is the #1 issue in the world yet somehow almost nobody [yet] is seeing it for what it is. I think the symbolism overload is a sign of their desperation, though - way too many people for their liking are waking up and seeing this for what it is.

Just browsing this Steam platform you come across the agenda stuff everywhere. Here are a few more examples that appear to push the oh-so-fantastic one-eye thing:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/272270/?snr=1_4_4__135
http://store.steampowered.com/app/403640/
Wolfenstein: The New Order: http://store.steampowered.com/app/201810/ - features robots with one eye, seems to be a common thing now, and probably a lot more Illuminati subliminal stuff.

Here's a game - 'Orwell' - about surveillance: http://store.steampowered.com/app/491950/

It's all over the platform and I imagine everything you do on Steam gets tracked, as well. The worst thing I've seen, however, must be the completely over-the-top privacy-intrusion scheme that is concealed as this game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/369200/

Check out the EULA for this thing. It would be hilarious how Orwellian it is if it wasn't so serious.

Personal Information. When you use our Services, we may collect and store personally identifiable information that you have directly provided on a voluntary basis. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
They want to know your "physiological and mental identity". For playing their video game. That you paid for.

Sure thing, NWO... Sure thing.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Apparently, Relic Entertainment, a video game developer, is now part of the agenda, as well, along with publisher SEGA. This New World Order garbage is truly taking over everything. It's very easy to detect the agenda on the growing gaming scene, too, as many games now overtly use the symbols we're now all too familiar with.

Here's Steam's page for a new Warhammer game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/285190/?snr=1_239_1200__1213

The first trailer on that page is laden with Illuminati imagery: The all-seeing eye right off the bat and orcs running around with one eye. There are a lot of trailers for that game - the 'Inquisitor' trailer appears to have this inquisitor running around with the dual-headed Phoenix (or whatever occult junk it is) on his shield and another poorly concealed all-seeing eye on his forehead.

Ridiculous. It's completely out of hand, permeating all aspects of society. This illuminist Satanic nonsense is the #1 issue in the world yet somehow almost nobody [yet] is seeing it for what it is. I think the symbolism overload is a sign of their desperation, though - way too many people for their liking are waking up and seeing this for what it is.

Just browsing this Steam platform you come across the agenda stuff everywhere. Here are a few more examples that appear to push the oh-so-fantastic one-eye thing:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/272270/?snr=1_4_4__135
http://store.steampowered.com/app/403640/
Wolfenstein: The New Order: http://store.steampowered.com/app/201810/ - features robots with one eye, seems to be a common thing now, and probably a lot more Illuminati subliminal stuff.

Here's a game - 'Orwell' - about surveillance: http://store.steampowered.com/app/491950/

It's all over the platform and I imagine everything you do on Steam gets tracked, as well. The worst thing I've seen, however, must be the completely over-the-top privacy-intrusion scheme that is concealed as this game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/369200/

Check out the EULA for this thing. It would be hilarious how Orwellian it is if it wasn't so serious.

They want to know your "physiological and mental identity". For playing their video game. That you paid for.

Sure thing, NWO... Sure thing.
This is sad because I'm a gamer...

SkepticCat

Veteran
Here's another game on Steam with likely 'Illuminati' ties: http://store.steampowered.com/app/436820/?snr=1_239_1200__1250

It's got: Magic, eyes, butterflies... and another super-invasive privacy policy hidden in its EULA that people aren't going to read but which allow the producers of this 'free' game access to virtually unlimited information about you and your PC:

Information Collection & Usage
By installing and using the Product, you consent to information collection as set forth herein, including transfer of data to the Licensor and affiliated companies anywhere in the world. If you connect to the internet during use of the Product, Licensor may automatically collect information relating to the usage of the product. The information collected by Licensor may be shared with Licensor collaborators and partners or used by Licensor for lawful commercial purposes. This information may include, but is not limited to; product performance, computer hardware performance, headset and controller tracking and performance data, internet protocol address, and additional information relating to the usage of Product features. Licensor will not share any personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
They even included "not limited to" - meaning, there's no telling what kind of information this app will collect, because you're not being informed about that. Another winner from the NWO.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Battlefield 4 has a lot of this occult imagery, too. In that game you use 'dogtags' to customize your 'soldier' profile. I've played the game, it's fantastic for people enjoying this sort of game (occult references aside)... the players themselves, not so much, though. The target audience is basically adolescent males. If one owns a 'Premium' copy of the game there are more of these dogtags available. I noticed probably the most popular one people use is this:

There's a lot more Illuminati-trend stuff surrounding this game. Here's a website with emblems players can use: http://emblemsbf.com/top.html

- as you can see, the most prevailing themes are: sex, one-eye, satanism, pedo-bear... pubescent and not really surprising, but you can definitely tell these occult-related themes are in people's subconscious now based on what they choose to identify with. There's virtually nobody wanting to identify with any positive religious symbols, on the other hand. It's almost comically clicheed... nearly everything relates to some death cult or mind control theme in some way.

It's very easy to see what has happened: The Illuminati think tanks of the world have gone through with this "be open about it" approach now that the secret societies no longer can/want to remain hidden. They've successfully made the 'conspiracy' open and public and gotten the masses (who mostly just accept whatever they're presented with without question) to actually embrace these symbols [of their own enslavement].

You can see the train of thought from players - mainly young men, the next generation - about this issue in a thread like this: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065226581901392/

- basically, anybody questioning what's going on and why we're seeing these symbols all of sudden is a conspiracy theorist and a nutter and is going to be verbally harassed by more 'rational' people who know exactly how the world functions... and who in turn put latrinal or satanic images on their profile. 'Conspiracy theorists' are always going to be outnumbered 100:1 or 1000:1 or more. The day these people can no longer find food in the stores, the market completely crashes, war breaks out or the 'Illuminati' openly announce on TV they're now going to institute a totalitarian police state under martial law and issue death threats to noncompliants: THAT'S when they'll care about these things - not before. Waking up the 'masses' is an illusory dream; it simply isn't going to occur until something very significant happens.

The dogtag is obviously not a real subliminal but it shows just how pervasive this 'conspiracy' material is throughout society. Everybody is already familiar with the 'conspiracy' - and still don't believe/care! Children growing up in this world are going to think all of this Illuminati culture is perfectly normal since everybody just accepts it. We're witnessing almost total spiritual/intellectual defeat. :-(