Stung to death by poison jelly fish -Met God in person

Vixy

Star
I saw a video that impressed me. That actually never happened before with these kinds of videos but this one seemed special and it's long but the way he tells it makes it exiting to watch.

Rodreezus

Rookie
Very interested in this. In 2010 I spent about 3 weeks in a coma from which I was not expected to wake.

I had a similar religious experience, and had the most vivid dreams of angels speaking to me. Curious if anyone on the forum has had experiences like this.

Hubert

Established
Very interested in this. In 2010 I spent about 3 weeks in a coma from which I was not expected to wake.

I had a similar religious experience, and had the most vivid dreams of angels speaking to me. Curious if anyone on the forum has had experiences like this.
I have not had such an experience, but I am curious about yours. Do you believe that your experience was anything more than a dream?

Aero

Superstar
What about Hell tourism, like is that a thing?

It should be. That's what I saw during my own near-death experience. It felt like being on the verge of entering a realm of eternal pain and suffering.

Maybe it was some twisted version of Heaven. I suppose God could punish a person in such a way.

i used to be a moslem, i used to read the worship all mah laif uno? i was stung by a bee an i ask 'vat eez even dis'?
and i realise, it is dah lubb of jebuz christ

what kind of god would punish someone? why pray to such a god who inflicts pain and suffering?
Well, if everyone told me there is this God who is full of lubb and warmth and never hurts anyone or punishes anyone, He is just good to everyone...
i would honest to God say 'fuck that God' and disbelieve
you know why? because in this world there is severe evil on unthinkable levels.

i mean, i was watching a video of this pakistani doctor who sells organs to rich folk (usually white), he talks uneducated poor people into selling their organs for life changing money, like a few £k worth which is nothing considering what an organ is worth...and they think 'oh wow so ill suffer but i can marry off my daughters?, ill do it'
then those people end up on alifetime of medication and the cost outweighs the benefit....and their condition is worse than they were told.

Now, what sort of punishment should that guy receive?
guaranteed there has to be pain and suffering involved...
even if i absolutely battered him to death Negan style, it would not be justice for what he's already done.

or one might say......why is there any kind of evil or pain and suffering at all?
it doesnt change the fact that there is though.

Aero

Superstar
what kind of god would punish someone? why pray to such a god who inflicts pain and suffering?
Lol, I could name a few Gods that would. And I wouldn't pray to any of them. Why though? Are you considering a new life of faith?

And If there is only One God than he punishes people constantly. The only logical reason to do so would be as a test. That's right, God is testing you right now polymoog. It's all about having a relationship with the one God. And sometimes that means prayer, but I think symbols and the will are the meat of those dinner dates.

I don't know what really happens if you pass the test though. When I first got into the afterlife and universals I just started feeling different. Barriers I couldn't pass started to be utterly annihilated.

Lol, I could name a few Gods that would. And I wouldn't pray to any of them. Why though? Are you considering a new life of faith?

And If there is only One God than he punishes people constantly. The only logical reason to do so would be as a test. That's right, God is testing you right now polymoog. It's all about having a relationship with the one God. And sometimes that means prayer, but I think symbols and the will are the meat of those dinner dates.

I don't know what really happens if you pass the test though. When I first got into the afterlife and universals I just started feeling different. Barriers I couldn't pass started to be utterly annihilated.

i bet you're a deontay wilder fan too.

Aero

Superstar
i bet you're a deontay wilder fan too.
Lol why though? Is he the Christian boxing champion?

I was really into boxing for a while when I was younger. So I probably did like him. But I would have liked him for his fighting style.

manama

Star
Jellyfish stung by an atheist, what happens next will shock you...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What about Hell tourism, like is that a thing?

It should be. That's what I saw during my own near-death experience. It felt like being on the verge of entering a realm of eternal pain and suffering.

Maybe it was some twisted version of Heaven. I suppose God could punish a person in such a way.

Bacsi

Star
Many of these NDEers are fake. They learned that you can make easy money by claiming they met God. It's not nice.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I saw a video that impressed me. That actually never happened before with these kinds of videos but this one seemed special and it's long but the way he tells it makes it exiting to watch.
I have heard Ian speak on this and also what happened after. If he were making it up, I suspect he wouldn't have included certain details. Many years later when he tells the story you still sense the yearning in him to return.

Bacsi

Star
People, don't be gullible. Anybody can claim anything. Check everything with a cool head...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think you will find that for everyone who claims, believes or stands for anything, you will be able to find a "fraud", "debunked" or "exposed" video on YouTube.

Perhaps the best thing to do is simply to listen to his story and decide for yourself.

Bacsi

Star
I think you will find that for everyone who claims, believes or stands for anything, you will be able to find a "fraud", "debunked" or "exposed" video on YouTube.

Perhaps the best thing to do is simply to listen to his story and decide for yourself.
Mr McCormack made $$$. It's pretty silly to believe such people. I personally know an NDEer whom I trust. He was a muslim. He became a universalist. He didn't earn a cent from his experience. He completely changed his lifestyle after the NDE. I don't know if it was a sort of a hallucination or true entrance into the spirit world for a short time. He doesn't make any claims, but simply describes what he remembers