Strongest anti-abortion law in USA passes Alabama Senate, heads to governor’s desk

manama

Star
This is why feminists are just masquerading luciferians. I tell a child “Don’t have sex and use a condom if you do” and that’s “shitty advice”. While your advice seems to be that they can kill their unborn child if they do have sex? That’s “shitty advice” but “shitty advice” is what I expect from luciferians
Shitty advice is telling people that using a condom means that they won't have kids when that is not true. ESPECIALLY when its young teens who would think that adults will be telling them the facts but no its just dumb adults causing pregnancies. This is why sex ed is a joke.

How does having a child OUT OF WEDLOCK ruin a bad boy image? You’re literally making it up as you go...
I don't know about your tastes but not many women would be attracted to a guy who has a kid with everything he has interacted with.

justjess

Superstar
This is why feminists are just masquerading luciferians. I tell a child “Don’t have sex and use a condom if you do” and that’s “shitty advice”. While your advice seems to be that they can kill their unborn child if they do have sex? That’s “shitty advice” but “shitty advice” is what I expect from luciferians
No what she’s saying is that your advice isn’t enough. Not that it’s bad advice but it doesn’t go far enough/is ineffective. Don’t have sex - great advice but unrealistic because people be people and that advice is competing with a culture that glorifies it. Use a condom - again better than nothing but the failure rate is extremely high. In states with abstinence only education and households that treat sexuality like a dirty little secret you have higher rates of teen pregnancy and higher rates of abortion as a result. The advice isn’t bad but it’s not enough and it’s misleading and unrealistic.

Men need more birth control options for themselves. Apparantly the idea of a vasectomy (the only one available to them which is actually effective) is horrifying for some reason. But they also need to actually utilize the lesser options available to them, how many men refuse a condom because it interferes with sensation? And then want to deny any and all culpability for the resulting pregnancy? More than a few. It isn’t ONLY the woman’s responsibility to prevent pregnancy but that is how it’s treated.

No one is advising or glorifying abortion. It is an option of last resort. But a necessary one unfortunately due to all the other societal/cultural conditions we currently have.

Yet no one talks about trying to fix those - which would naturally reduce abortion. Go figure.

A judge will not grant it if it is for the sole purpose of avoiding child support. And I am agreeing with you that there should be some sort of contractual agreement made early on in pregnancy between all parties that allows men to opt out as well... so I don’t understand why you keep arguing with me and being nasty.

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
Yea this will be my second time asking you for proof that men can get out of child support.
And you’re at the very least being disingenuous saying that men aren’t put in jail for not paying CS. Especially as a person who is in the field of social work...
No, they probably can't get out of child support. Which makes sense if they forbid women from getting the abortion done. Both parents put the kid on earth you know.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Men need more birth control options for themselves. Apparantly the idea of a vasectomy (the only one available to them which is actually effective) is horrifying for some reason.
As a man I say many men place too much value on their jewels, and think it is what makes them men. That's why they are afraid of vasectomies, they are afraid their manliness will die with a snip.

I got a vasectomy, and litterally nothing changed. I was in discomfort (not even pain!) for a few days and after that everything was fine. I still have as much sexual pleasure as before, even more because without the fear of pregnancy my wife is even more liberal in the bedroom.

For those doubting: do it. You lose nothing, exept the risk of unwanted babies.

justjess

Superstar
No, they probably can't get out of child support. Which makes sense if they forbid women from getting the abortion done. Both parents put the kid on earth you know.
They can though, when you relinquish your rights child support ceases. The problem is it’s not granted easily and if it’s just because you don’t want to pay child support then it’s never granted. But it is possible.

About 50% of noncustodial fathers don’t pay child support anyway so I’m not sure this is such a big issue, but in the spirit of fairness I agree there should be a way for a potential father to opt out during the same period of time where a potential mother has the ability to opt out.

Wigi

Veteran
In my opinion, it becomes more and more obvious that the problem of abortion isn't about r*pe at all but it has everything to do with this sex centered culture ruled by hedonism where people want to please themselves and fix the consequences of their act at all cost.

People that are anti-abortion AS WELL AS anti-birth control also happen to be Christians.
I'm not for eugenics.

justjess

Superstar
And now birth control is eugenics....

Are you guys aware that a large proportion of women who get abortions are already mothers? And there are married mothers who also get abortions

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
And now birth control is eugenics....

Are you guys aware that a large proportion of women who get abortions are married and already mothers?
It's a fact that birth control can be used, were used and are still used to practice a form of eugenics

justjess

Superstar
If you don’t want birth control and don’t want abortion and men don’t want or intend to take any birth control measures themselves what the fuck do some of you expect women to do? Are we supposed to just be nothing more than baby making factories you can use for your own whims?

This is why I hate people. You are evil.

Most women aren’t promiscuous heartless sluts using abortion as birth control. 60% are already moms who can’t afford another child. Want to end abortion? Do something to make it unnecessary... literally ANYTHING. Just one fucking thing and then maybe you wouldn’t come off as vile woman haters who only care about control.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
And it’s a fact that currently women take birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy. No one is forcing them. So therefore NOT EUGENICS.
In fact, it is eugenics when unwanted pregnancy means aborting a baby based on the gender ect...
I don't know if you've heard the story of that woman who aborted 17 times.
That is eugenics.

Same thing when doctors talks about the probability of handicap of your unborn baby.

Consented eugenics is still eugenics.

Edit: I'm not assuming anything nor thinking that you're promiscuous or something.

I'm not willing to make hasty conclusions because of disagreement either

justjess

Superstar
In fact, it is eugenics when unwanted pregnancy means aborting a baby based on the gender ect...
I don't know if you've heard the story of that woman who aborted 17 times.
That is eugenics.

Same thing when doctors talks about the probability of handicap of your unborn baby.

Consented eugenics is still eugenics.
You are saying birth control - as in pills, iuds - are eugenics. You are wrong. Neither is abortion when it is elective and no one is pressuring anyone.

What is eugenics? An economic system that strives to crush different races and groups entirely underfoot.

manama

Star
You are saying birth control - as in pills, iuds - are eugenics. You are wrong. Neither is abortion when it is elective and no one is pressuring anyone.

What is eugenics? An economic system that strives to crush different races and groups entirely underfoot.
Come on justjess. The guy probably just heard the word eugenics for the first time, let him act fancy.

Why are people so against abortion? Educate me, please, because I cannot seem to understand why men and women around the globe feel that they have the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with their body.

Wigi

Veteran

No, i'm talking about abortion as a mean for eugenics.

Come on justjess. The guy probably just heard the word eugenics for the first time, let him act fancy.
Nazis practiced eugenics.
Btw I don't understand why you're extremely hostile in this thread.

justjess

Superstar
It's a fact that birth control can be used, were used and are still used to practice a form of eugenics
This is talking about birth control. Not abortion.

And while abortion has roots in eugenics - it has long since left that behind.

The real eugenics issue is a society and economic system that keeps minorities poor and marginalized - so that they ELECTIVELY choose to abort or not have kids. But really since their birth rate is much higher than whites I don’t think there is a clear cut case for that either way.