Strange humming in Brooklyn

Line

Established
What is it? Sound terrorism?

1:08 in the video, hum thats ominous eye tag with the eye and the word cult…Funny «coincidence »…I heard once that’s it was people from satanic cults, sects or society doing those tags once upon a time in a French video YouTube. Couldn’t tell you the name of the channel anymore though…Maybe we shall do a topic on it? Tags can said plenty about people inner thoughts, twisted minds or framework of people population of a city.

free2018

Star
1:08 in the video, hum thats ominous eye tag with the eye and the word cult…Funny «coincidence »…I heard once that’s it was people from satanic cults, sects or society doing those tags once upon a time in a French video YouTube. Couldn’t tell you the name of the channel anymore though…Maybe we shall do a topic on it? Tags can said plenty about people inner thoughts, twisted minds or framework of people population of a city.
Go ahead and create the topic about I think UFO stuff is closer to the mark— although fake aliens are in fact demons.

clambot

Veteran
Fracking outfits. We had similar issues in our area with frackers doing their sonics at 3:a.m. We got environmental compliance involved (for industrial noise-making outside normal hours) and they took care of it. Problem solved.

We live in an area that takes code compliance seriously. In the past 12 months we have eradicated the Irish Travelers various speed phreaks who were knocking doors without their required police identification badges (funny how those guys just couldn't bring themselves to be photographed and ID'd by the police LoL), have kicked out the residential kennel keepers / dog breeding outfits (good riddance to THAT trash), and most recent the frackers. The local BBS was a riot what with the grifters bemoaning their plight: "We jus tryna makes a LIVIN, why yall be like dat?"

Let's not forget that the most dangerous sounds are the ones you can't hear. They can kill people with frequencies the human ears cannot detect.

Line

Established
Go ahead and create the topic about I think UFO stuff is closer to the mark— although fake aliens are in fact demons.
Can you explain to me what « aliens » (demons) have to do with tags? I’m asking thats really seriously, and I’m genuinely curious.

free2018

Star
There could be a Satanic cult tagging “cult”, but I tend to believe off the top of my head that someone from the network did that. The tag is not a good tag. It’s not from a writer. It’s from a toy hired by the station or the crazy people who owned the news.