Strange Dream

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I just had strange dream.

“In the dream I was watching YouTube and Kelly
Clarkson performing. It was weird because it sounded like I could hear her inner monologue. So she comes on stage looking great but something is off. In her eyes it looked like the color was being stripped away. I know she has hazel or light brown eyes and it looked the iris of the eyes were very large. Anyway she’s on Stage, the melody plays. I don’t know the song it’s just a piano melody and she missed her mark. I can hear her inner monologue saying oh crap basically, and the melody starts again as soon as she was about to start singing she gets this wide eyed glare in her eyes and dropped, similar to the way that Wendy Williams fell and the video ended.”

Weird dream honestly I had to tell myself it wasn’t real because in the dream I was about to post it here until I realized, but I think it’s weird. I’ve never dreamt of Kelly Clarkson before or anything like that . It’s just weird.

elsbet

Superstar
".. I had to tell myself it wasn’t real because in the dream I was about to post it here until I realized"

Those are the worst-- the ones that seem soo real, but you actually realize you're dreaming while you're in them. And you can still feel them sticking to you long after you wake up. Bleh.

So yeah.. all eyes on Kelly Clarkson to see if she drops like WW any time soon. o_O

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
".. I had to tell myself it wasn’t real because in the dream I was about to post it here until I realized"

Those are the worst-- the ones that seem soo real, but you actually realize you're dreaming while you're in them. And you can still feel them sticking to you long after you wake up. Bleh.

So yeah.. all eyes on Kelly Clarkson to see if she drops like WW any time soon. o_O
I’m also thinking what if it doesn’t specifically mean Kelly Clarkson because she also represents America’s first Idol as in American idol.

Aero

Superstar
What would Jung say?

I think that this dream represents your own fear. That's what the maiden is really all about. And that's the only way it relates to WW. That doesn't mean the dream wont manifest itself though. If you analyze all the symbols again than what I'm saying will make more sense.