Strange Celebrity Encounters

RoccoV54

Rookie
I have lived and worked in LA for about several years now. Over the years I have met my fair share of celebs. I’ve worked at quite a few upscale boutiques and some of Hollywood’s A-List frequent there.

Two of the strangest encounters were with Beyoncé and Lana Del Rey. I’m pretty big fans of both more so Lana at the time but something was very odd about the two of them.

I met Lana after Ultraviolence was released. When she came into the store I was working at I couldn’t control my excitement. I calmly approached her and told her what a huge fan I was etc. The look in her eyes was just blank. It was almost as if she was drugged or under some sort of mind control. She just stared at me blankly, said thank you and gave me a hug and went on her way. It was very robotic and very stiff. She wasn’t rude or mean she just appeared to be “programmed”.

I had a similar encounter with Beyoncé however I didn’t approach her as a fan because I would have gotten in big trouble. This was back in 2016 around Christmas. Her and her mother came in looking for gifts. Like Lana Beyoncé had that blank look in her eyes also. Her manner of speech was slow and she seemed completely out of it. Her mother was very upbeat and talkative while Beyoncé was just standing around like a robot humming along to the music and at one point she sang along to a song which was quite amazing haha however I couldn’t help but feel something wasn’t right. Also like Lana she wasn’t rude. She was very polite and said please and thank you but had zero personality. I helped them both for like a half hour. Maybe I’m over analyzing both scenarios but both encounters were odd and kind of made me sad.

However I’ve met some other celebs who were very normal and fun to work with like Carmen Electra, Fey(Mexican pop star), Nicolette Sheridan, Jennifer Lawrence, a ton of real housewives, Sylvester Stallone etc all were down to earth and very cool.

Oh and on a side note Tyga is a dick and so is 2 Chainz lol

Please share any of your stories if you have them.

Lonk

Established
When I lived in LA, I saw Hilary Duff while she was eating at a cafe. She was sitting a few tables away from me. I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want to be rude (I almost wish I had, but she was with 2 other girls). She was acting/looking normal as far as I could tell. That's my only encounter with real celebrities (or former big ones). I've met 3 different indie/small musicians before though. All were normal acting and nice. My brother ran into Florence Welch (of Florence + The Machine fame) on the street and got her autograph. He said she was very nice and he felt bad for interrupting her because it looked like she was busy. I'm still super jelly over this. Despite her article here on VC, she's still one of my favorite musicians, and I don't believe she's a satanist (being into occultish stuff when you were younger =/= being a satanist, or a bad/evil person), or programmed either for that matter. (I interpreted her songs much differently and disagree with VC on how he interpreted, and it's not because of bias either--I found her music through that article, in fact.)

One thing that keeps me from fully believing the programming/mind control stuff is that a lot of these celebrities are just straight up on drugs. Lots and lots of drugs, which can cause that zoned out look and stuff. I know MK Ultra is real, and so are all the satanists/occultish people, but that always stumps me. Plus if every celebrity, big or small, was programmed, I think we'd have more instances than we do of them acting weird. I mean we have a lot for several, but they're mainly focused on just a small handful. (Same reason I firmly believe that, if programming is real, it was only just recently introduced to the kpop scene. And despite it being one of the big 3, I don't believe any JYP trainee/idol is programmed. At least not by them. JYP's kind of a weirdo but he seems like he has something approaching morals. YG and SM though...nah. I'm not sure about poor Jonghyun but I think programming was recently introduced to SM since none of the older gen idols act like the newer ones, and don't have this creepy aura about them that I get from a lot of newer gen groups.)

RoccoV54

Rookie
I’ve seen Hilary Duff also at one of the stores I worked at. She was very polite and simple. Also Florence Welch came in also wearing sweatpants and a blur T-shirt haha she was looking for a gift. Both seemed like your typical everyday shoppers except for the fact their celebs. I agree with you on the drug aspect. Often we can confuse drug use for MKultra. Certain downers or even uppers can produce that vacant disconnected look accompanied with strange behavior. As for idols I do feel bad for them because they are so young! The KPOP industry appears to be very diabolical from what I’ve read and seen.

Masked crusader7

Established
i met eva green but in a mind transfer to my clone body i dont know if youll belive me but i had a wierd experience in paris i live in california just like you but my body was in my house but i was in a toatlly diffrent body i had sex with them too. i was in a saw like sencrio and hostel like movie look to it im drawing my dream out it was bizzare really odd they where trying to get me to deny jesus christ ill show you my illustrations when im done which i almost am may God bless you oh mk ultras real sir oh! i met leeana vamp shes nice but it was strange she always stared to my eyes very slowy i still love them both peace be unto you sir!

Attachments

Last edited:

Masked crusader7

Established
I’ve seen Hilary Duff also at one of the stores I worked at. She was very polite and simple. Also Florence Welch came in also wearing sweatpants and a blur T-shirt haha she was looking for a gift. Both seemed like your typical everyday shoppers except for the fact their celebs. I agree with you on the drug aspect. Often we can confuse drug use for MKultra. Certain downers or even uppers can produce that vacant disconnected look accompanied with strange behavior. As for idols I do feel bad for them because they are so young! The KPOP industry appears to be very diabolical from what I’ve read and seen.
they use drugs in the mk ultra process too electroshock too but yes theres people who do drugs too with no mk ultra mind kontrol

Karlysymon

Superstar
When I lived in LA, I saw Hilary Duff while she was eating at a cafe. She was sitting a few tables away from me. I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want to be rude (I almost wish I had, but she was with 2 other girls). She was acting/looking normal as far as I could tell. That's my only encounter with real celebrities (or former big ones). I've met 3 different indie/small musicians before though. All were normal acting and nice. My brother ran into Florence Welch (of Florence + The Machine fame) on the street and got her autograph. He said she was very nice and he felt bad for interrupting her because it looked like she was busy. I'm still super jelly over this. Despite her article here on VC, she's still one of my favorite musicians, and I don't believe she's a satanist (being into occultish stuff when you were younger =/= being a satanist, or a bad/evil person), or programmed either for that matter. (I interpreted her songs much differently and disagree with VC on how he interpreted, and it's not because of bias either--I found her music through that article, in fact.)
Florence Welch is a great artist. One of my favorite song of hers, i found out, was about Virginia Woolf's suicide (ever read her novel Orlando?). How could i possibly love a song about suicide? I had to 'let her go' and chose to forget. I don't want to remember the titles nor the lyrics.

Nicole

Rookie
We lived in Florida briefly years ago and my mom has said that Julia Roberts' brother would shop at the Target she worked at and that her aunt by marriage went to school with Dolly Parton. I haven't ran into any celebrities like I would a normal person though.

Maes17

Superstar
Never ran into any celebrities at all.
To you peolle who ran into Hilary Duff, if you see her again, tell her Maes17 has a huge crush on her.

As for the disconnected look. Absolutely drugs. It's pretty normal in hollywood culture.

Lonk

Established
Florence Welch is a great artist. One of my favorite song of hers, i found out, was about Virginia Woolf's suicide (ever read her novel Orlando?). How could i possibly love a song about suicide? I had to 'let her go' and chose to forget. I don't want to remember the titles nor the lyrics.
Why would her writing a song about someone's suicide be bad? Why can't you love it? There's nothing wrong with it unless it glorifies suicide, which the song doesn't.

Never ran into any celebrities at all.
To you peolle who ran into Hilary Duff, if you see her again, tell her Maes17 has a huge crush on her.

As for the disconnected look. Absolutely drugs. It's pretty normal in hollywood culture.
Lol will do!

elsbet

Superstar
Why would her writing a song about someone's suicide be bad? Why can't you love it? There's nothing wrong with it unless it glorifies suicide, which the song doesn't.

Lol will do!
Florence Welch is an amazing artist-- I agree absolutely. The problem is that if you know anything about the occult it is clear that she embraces it. Damned shame too.. there's something exultant in some of her songs, which is great until you realize the source. :/

RoccoV54

Rookie
Nice to see some replies! I remember when Britney did X Factor I got invited to the red carpet premiere and the press junket. She walked in eyes blood shot and she was twitching from time to time. The guy behind me said damn is she on coke? I love Britney but that whole event made me so sad because she looked so uncomfortable and sad despite forcing smiles. I don’t think it was cocaine I think it was some sort of shock treatment...poor dear glad she is doing better these days!

Aero

Superstar
Yes I think it's mostly the drug factor with most celebrities. But some breakdowns have purposes besides humiliation. If you think of the event in a broader context of causality. Plus it goes back to what I've said before about transfers of energy, and how a sort of binding takes place. So a breakdown, or glitch could mean many different things. It could be a grand chess move for all we know.

Maes17

Superstar
Nice to see some replies! I remember when Britney did X Factor I got invited to the red carpet premiere and the press junket. She walked in eyes blood shot and she was twitching from time to time. The guy behind me said damn is she on coke? I love Britney but that whole event made me so sad because she looked so uncomfortable and sad despite forcing smiles. I don’t think it was cocaine I think it was some sort of shock treatment...poor dear glad she is doing better these days!
Sounds like meth.
My neighbors brother is exactly like that

Haich

Superstar
I used to work in Knightsbridge in my late teens and saw Christian Bale. He was short and very grey, not in a silver fox kind of way. He looked a lot older in real life than he does on TV. At the time, I didn't have the faintest idea who he was, but my colleague was a hug batman fan and kept gesturing to look behind me. As I turned, he gave us the dirtiest look and waddled away in a huff. Other people tried to approach him and he just ignored them.

'Why can't these peasants leave me be!' was probably the choice phrase he had in mind.

An angry, little grey man.

Haich

Superstar
I saw Beyoncé too actually, although she was swarmed by the beehive, she was about 30m from me. Knightsbridge is the perfect location for any celebrity spotters on here.

Again, she looked smaller than she does on TV. A little darker and her blonde hair was just not working. I was very underwhelmed!