Strange Celebrities...

Helioform

Star
I think Nicholson1968 makes some interesting links between Transhumanism and the "elites" here.

Interesting connection between AI and Lucifer there.

Odd because in the old popular sci-fi TV series Battlestar Galactica, Lucifer is a kind of robot who has control over a galactic fleet of minions.

"When the war first broke out amongst the Cylons and the Humans, the Leader of the Cylon Legion the Imperious Leader decided to make copies of himself to ensure that his ideals would always be remembered. Creating the Il-series they would serve as a backup system having all of his knowledge, for some reason though the Imperious Leader didn’t transfer all of his memories leaving some history of their creation unknown to them.

Without all of the knowledge though they began to create different personalities and began to explore other avenues. Most of the models would fulfill the role as ship commanders on their ships, but a few took other paths.

Lucifer more interested in science began studying the Human genome to better understand how the enemy of his people worked, it wasn’t until an idea from a group of humanoids claiming to be from Kobol would present to the Imperious Leader of a way to use Human models to suicide bomb into their targets, using the idea he tasked Lucifer in creating the design. Resuscitating a human named Captain Tricia Helfer she would help him begin to understand the secrets he deeply wanted to know, upon his success he returned with his results to learn that Ellen the leader of the group was testing him to see what use he would be to them.

Part of her team they gave him menial tasks keeping him and their first test subject John Cavil out of the loop of their project, while working in close quarters he had eventually befriended the young John and learned of his ideas to help the evolution of the Legion. Excited he helped him in secrecy so that he could complete his work, later to learn he had been deceived Lucifer unintentionally helped John undermine his coworkers destroying everything he had worked for. John appreciative of everything he had done exiled him to the outer rim waiting for work to never come back till some years later once his supplies had began to run low.

His relationship with his test subject Tricia had meant a great deal to him, and as a gift he had used her DNA sequence to help create the Sixes. A friendship that had consequences he would always honor her wishes, possibly even over the Empire itself."

Vixy

Star
On the main subject of the VC website here, when you look at some celebrities, media personas and sports stars, there seems to be something broken or "not quite right" about them.

I have been on this forum for about a year now, and I have bought and read the @VigilantCitizen book but at the heart of it, there doesn't appear to be one clear narrative of either "what" has happened to them, or more importantly, "why?".

In the interest of good discussion, while I have my own views, it would be interesting to hear what other people think...

MEDIA=youtube]7-vFiHS8HC0[/MEDIA]
5:21 Handsignal of baphomet for Connor the boxer. They're probably using him as entertainment but he is in actuality a Delta soldier. 9:06 Kanye could have asked Trump for protection since he might have thougt they were going to kill him. Was this before his alleged "meltdown"? In that case that could have been the explanation.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I wonder is this just a Hollywood thing or is this going on with celebs from Asian countries as well?
To answer your question:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/k-pop-stars-eunb-rise-die-car-crash-death-foreshadowed-last-video/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/k-pop-star-jonghyun-found-dead-27-apparent-suicide/

Since Satan wants to chip as many people he can, he prepares the WORLD for what's coming so we'll accept his mark and a world government.

Short answer: It's global.

wrongfred

Established
To answer your question:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/k-pop-stars-eunb-rise-die-car-crash-death-foreshadowed-last-video/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/k-pop-star-jonghyun-found-dead-27-apparent-suicide/

Since Satan wants to chip as many people he can, he prepares the WORLD for what's coming so we'll accept his mark and a world government.

Short answer: It's global.
I knwo I asked this before but are these people even aware what they are doing or is their management telling them to do this? But considering the fact that many of these Asian celebs have friends in Hollywood and New York who are also into this I assume they do.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I knwo I asked this before but are these people even aware what they are doing or is their management telling them to do this? But considering the fact that many of these Asian celebs have friends in Hollywood and New York who are also into this I assume they do.
@ 5:59