Strange Celebrities...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
On the main subject of the VC website here, when you look at some celebrities, media personas and sports stars, there seems to be something broken or "not quite right" about them.

I have been on this forum for about a year now, and I have bought and read the @VigilantCitizen book but at the heart of it, there doesn't appear to be one clear narrative of either "what" has happened to them, or more importantly, "why?".

In the interest of good discussion, while I have my own views, it would be interesting to hear what other people think...

SkepticCat

Veteran

I don't think any of this stuff is a joke; I think these various celebrities are genuinely under some really dark influences whether that be practicing satanism and witchcraft, the mind control programmes, demonic possession or any combination of these.

I find it a much less pertinent question speculating about the exact details of what happens when these are things we may never know (and may never wish to know), and far more relevant alerting the general public to the fact that this is something that really goes on and needs to be taken seriously. We're seeing things like satanism, secret societies, police state and trauma-based mind control now entering the public sphere as 'entertainment' and fashion trends, on a massive scale, and this fact alone really should [have'd] clue people in that something is very, very wrong now...

It seems clear to me the celebrities involved in these things on any level must be truly disturbed, unhealthy individuals presumably with a traumatic past and/or some really unfortunate personality traits that makes them easy to exploit. To be honest, though, some of the stuff one can find now is so weird the default notion these are definitely normal homo sapiens human beings after all is slipping for me - which only alienates me more to the mindset of a people that actually appears to appreciate these things and see no problem with it. How people watch this and it doesn't get them questioning what's really going on and where the world is headed and whether they really want this to be on TV for their kids to see - that, I find, is really one to ponder.

(does this look like something kids should see? this is Babylon; people will just accept this?)

At this point I believe the quote below is literally true, and I imagine the same might pass for the circumstances surrounding some of the 'celebrities'. All these hired goon celebrities and TV talking heads are going to lead the sheeple straight to the slaughterhouse unless something is done by the apparently select few able to see through the facade.

mecca

Superstar
To be honest, though, some of the stuff one can find now is so weird the default notion these are definitely normal homo sapiens human beings after all is slipping for me
They are 100% human, people have to accept that this is what our own species is capable of. Human beings in our own government are doing these things and the rest of us have to do something to stop them. They're not demons or reptilian aliens, they are people and we can stop them if we actually try to.

Aero

Superstar
This is a very negative thread. Like can you look up some positive things any of these celebrities have done? Right, that doesn't serve much purpose does it. Based on my own logic, which is admittedly not perfect. I have to rule with certainty that these types of threads are merely about pointing fingers. It's an appeal to hypocrisy.

I believe most of you mean well. But using logical fallacies doesn't further your goal. In fact, it's like dropping 100 grenades into your whole plan. Like there is a way to explain this subject matter in a positive way. And these waste of time youtube videos and ranting is definitely not the way. There's a lot of stuff that people can learn here. So every time you all do this type of stuff, is another missed opportunity to actually educate people.

I've tried to explain some of this before. If you really want to solve the problem of "satanism" it starts with taking a healthy minded approach. You don't fight fire with fire against Satan. That makes no sense at all. If you can empathize with some of these celebrities than you would understand. It's not their fault! They have no more real power than any of us have. They just have money, and their main goal is to keep that money.

If yall want a real strategy to beat Satanism than I could deliver. But it's my way or the highway.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is a very negative thread. Like can you look up some positive things any of these celebrities have done? Right, that doesn't serve much purpose does it. Based on my own logic, which is admittedly not perfect. I have to rule with certainty that these types of threads are merely about pointing fingers. It's an appeal to hypocrisy.

I believe most of you mean well. But using logical fallacies doesn't further your goal. In fact, it's like dropping 100 grenades into your whole plan. Like there is a way to explain this subject matter in a positive way. And these waste of time youtube videos and ranting is definitely not the way. There's a lot of stuff that people can learn here. So every time you all do this type of stuff, is another missed opportunity to actually educate people.

I've tried to explain some of this before. If you really want to solve the problem of "satanism" it starts with taking a healthy minded approach. You don't fight fire with fire against Satan. That makes no sense at all. If you can empathize with some of these celebrities than you would understand. It's not their fault! They have no more real power than any of us have. They just have money, and their main goal is to keep that money.

If yall want a real strategy to beat Satanism than I could deliver. But it's my way or the highway.
OK @Aero -

I admit I dislike Satanism and I see too much of it now... What is your strategy for beating satan?

Aero

Superstar
OK @Aero -

I admit I dislike Satanism and I see too much of it now... What is your strategy for beating satan?
Well it's like I've been saying. We need to take a healthy minded approach. Plus we need to uphold all of the virtues that are counter to Satanism. These two things don't go hand in hand. And both are required to defeat Satanism. The reason for that is the average person is too unhealthy minded to recognize a snake.

So phase 1 would be the educational phase. And we could organize various religious or community leaders to push this narrative. The main point here is to create a definition, or standard to follow. It acts to unify people, and as a universal teaching symbol. We have to teach people what's Satanic and what isn't and make it really simple. That's really tough because so much of popular culture is actually very negative, and in turn actually Satanic. Fortunately there is an underground where some of this process has already taken place.

Phase 2 would deal with the financial side. Because if we were all rich people we probably wouldn't be talking about revolution. So we have to turn some of these really rich Satanists into our double agents. Again it's not an easy task, but totally doable. Normally I would say go full on extortion on them, but virtues. I think that we may have some ethical room to work with there though. Like when righteousness hits a certain threshold it has the power to extort. But we really have to walk the walk on that one.

Phase 3 is the culmination of the first 2 phases. This is where all the real decisions about our future will take place. Assuming we have our universal symbols, our leaders and double agents in place. It starts to become a clean the fucking place out type of deal. That's what we are actually up against. A lot of people are going to resist change. Some are going to fight us, and want to kill us. Are you all actually prepared for that shit?

I could go on down this future vision. But this is just a blueprint. And it's probably the only way. Is the Bible just full of thoughts and prayers? No it's not. It's full of epic quests, so I say it's time you all went on one.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well it's like I've been saying. We need to take a healthy minded approach. Plus we need to uphold all of the virtues that are counter to Satanism. These two things don't go hand in hand. And both are required to defeat Satanism. The reason for that is the average person is too unhealthy minded to recognize a snake.

So phase 1 would be the educational phase. And we could organize various religious or community leaders to push this narrative. The main point here is to create a definition, or standard to follow. It acts to unify people, and as a universal teaching symbol. We have to teach people what's Satanic and what isn't and make it really simple. That's really tough because so much of popular culture is actually very negative, and in turn actually Satanic. Fortunately there is an underground where some of this process has already taken place.

Phase 2 would deal with the financial side. Because if we were all rich people we probably wouldn't be talking about revolution. So we have to turn some of these really rich Satanists into our double agents. Again it's not an easy task, but totally doable. Normally I would say go full on extortion on them, but virtues. I think that we may have some ethical room to work with there though. Like when righteousness hits a certain threshold it has the power to extort. But we really have to walk the walk on that one.

Phase 3 is the culmination of the first 2 phases. This is where all the real decisions about our future will take place. Assuming we have our universal symbols, our leaders and double agents in place. It starts to become a clean the fucking place out type of deal. That's what we are actually up against. A lot of people are going to resist change. Some are going to fight us, and want to kill us. Are you all actually prepared for that shit?

I could go on down this future vision. But this is just a blueprint. And it's probably the only way. Is the Bible just full of thoughts and prayers? No it's not. It's full of epic quests, so I say it's time you all went on one.
Very interesting @Aero ...

Reading it through, just paraphrasing here, but what the world needs in phase 1 is for a body of people not simply defined by what they are against, but who stand and promote values that are the polar opposite of Satanism (not just the false "light" of Lucifer). This would require an encompassing spirituality, united in values very different to the "illuminati".

Phase 2 would see Satanists and "elites" reached by a message and promise that goes far beyond the short lived power and pleasure their master offers them. These changed lives would then have an impact within the very industries they dominate.

Phase 3, the presence of a people and a message greater than the darkness and selfishness offered by the Satanists would start to transform society as those spiritually opposed to the elites stood for and lived out a message radically different to the darkness.

Sort of like this?

Major Blood

Rookie

I don't think any of this stuff is a joke; I think these various celebrities are genuinely under some really dark influences whether that be practicing satanism and witchcraft, the mind control programmes, demonic possession or any combination of these.

I find it a much less pertinent question speculating about the exact details of what happens when these are things we may never know (and may never wish to know), and far more relevant alerting the general public to the fact that this is something that really goes on and needs to be taken seriously. We're seeing things like satanism, secret societies, police state and trauma-based mind control now entering the public sphere as 'entertainment' and fashion trends, on a massive scale, and this fact alone really should [have'd] clue people in that something is very, very wrong now...

It seems clear to me the celebrities involved in these things on any level must be truly disturbed, unhealthy individuals presumably with a traumatic past and/or some really unfortunate personality traits that makes them easy to exploit. To be honest, though, some of the stuff one can find now is so weird the default notion these are definitely normal homo sapiens human beings after all is slipping for me - which only alienates me more to the mindset of a people that actually appears to appreciate these things and see no problem with it. How people watch this and it doesn't get them questioning what's really going on and where the world is headed and whether they really want this to be on TV for their kids to see - that, I find, is really one to ponder.

(does this look like something kids should see? this is Babylon; people will just accept this?)

At this point I believe the quote below is literally true, and I imagine the same might pass for the circumstances surrounding some of the 'celebrities'. All these hired goon celebrities and TV talking heads are going to lead the sheeple straight to the slaughterhouse unless something is done by the apparently select few able to see through the facade.

Aero

Superstar
Very interesting @Aero ...

Reading it through, just paraphrasing here, but what the world needs in phase 1 is for a body of people not simply defined by what they are against, but who stand and promote values that are the polar opposite of Satanism (not just the false "light" of Lucifer). This would require an encompassing spirituality, united in values very different to the "illuminati".

Phase 2 would see Satanists and "elites" reached by a message and promise that goes far beyond the short lived power and pleasure their master offers them. These changed lives would then have an impact within the very industries they dominate.

Phase 3, the presence of a people and a message greater than the darkness and selfishness offered by the Satanists would start to transform society as those spiritually opposed to the elites stood for and lived out a message radically different to the darkness.

Sort of like this?
I like what you are adding here. I think that people are even further behind spiritually. So that's my main concern. And it's kind of a hard line to take. You know? We are already trying to get them to turn against materialism. Just draw a simple line, not a bunch of different hard lines. There's no specific doctrine of a cultist.

I'm not going to worry about where anyone's focus is, or what they believe. But the term elites is something I'm not focused on. Because I don't believe the elite exist in the capacity people assume. If they did, we could just eliminate them all and problem instantly solved. What I'm saying is a lot of people play their role in this "game" unknowingly.

I've talked about it a little in other threads. Everyone from a Satanic bloodline isn't our enemy. They may well have been waiting for our message the entire time. Maybe I'm being too optimistic here, but it's like I said before. Healthy minded. If we imagine them all to be enveloped in darkness and selfishness, we lose. Think of them strictly as lost souls? And we are the holy divers.

wrongfred

Established
I wonder is this just a Hollywood thing or is this going on with celebs from Asian countries as well?

Pandita

Established
I wonder is this just a Hollywood thing or is this going on with celebs from Asian countries as well?
I really don't think this happens only in hollywood, I honestly think it's global, you just have to look carefully and analyse the things you see on tv, magazines, music that it's played on the radio...

Helioform

Star
Like I have said in another thread: Satanism is just a distraction and celebrities are just doing this because they think it's "cool" to be rebellious and anti-God. VC is not focusing on the right elements anymore. It sells more to talk about blood drinking child sacrificing pedophiles than it does talking about meticulous and organized Machiavellian elites who use their intellect to manipulate everyone.

Pandita

Established
Like I have said in another thread: Satanism is just a distraction and celebrities are just doing this because they think it's "cool" to be rebellious and anti-God. VC is not focusing on the right elements anymore. It sells more to talk about blood drinking child sacrificing pedophiles than it does talking about meticulous and organized Machiavellian elites who use their intellect to manipulate everyone.
But isn't Satanism the core of everything they (the elite) do?
So of course they want satanism to be everywhere, yeah maybe some of those celebrities you say are not satanists per sé and are just following trends... but satanism is prevalent in a lot of aspects of nowadays society.

Helioform

Star
But isn't Satanism the core of everything they (the elite) do?
So of course they want satanism to be everywhere, yeah maybe some of those celebrities you say are not satanists per sé and are just following trends... but satanism is prevalent in a lot of aspects of nowadays society.
Evidence suggests that the "elites" don't believe in any kind of God, much less a Satan. Their real "religion" is transhumanism, which is an attempt to become a God through technology or occult knowledge. Of course Satan wanted the same thing, but in a different way. So what people see as Satanism, with all the rituals, is merely the outer layer of the onion. At the core, I don't believe they waste their time trying to conjure demons or ritually sacrifice people. They can create anything they want using their occult knowledge. The real "demon" now is AI - which even futurist Elon Musk said it was. Much like the conjured demon, you don't know if you truly control it, or if it's IT who controls you.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Evidence suggests that the "elites" don't believe in any kind of God, much less a Satan. Their real "religion" is transhumanism, which is an attempt to become a God through technology or occult knowledge. Of course Satan wanted the same thing, but in a different way. So what people see as Satanism, with all the rituals, is merely the outer layer of the onion. At the core, I don't believe they waste their time trying to conjure demons or ritually sacrifice people. They can create anything they want using their occult knowledge. The real "demon" now is AI - which even futurist Elon Musk said it was. Much like the conjured demon, you don't know if you truly control it, or if it's IT who controls you.
I think Nicholson1968 makes some interesting links between Transhumanism and the "elites" here.